‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
26.12.2010 - 23:40
Not sure if this is a bug or just my stupidity. sometimes you will have a stack of subs and marines in the water. lets say 5 marines and 20 subs. since there are so many subs (including some subs that must not have any marines on them), you think you would be able to split them into separate stacks, but i have been unable to do that. the stack is stuck as 1 stack.
27.12.2010 - 03:44
 Ivan (Admin)
Written by lighthauskeeper, 26.12.2010 at 23:40

Not sure if this is a bug or just my stupidity. sometimes you will have a stack of subs and marines in the water. lets say 5 marines and 20 subs. since there are so many subs (including some subs that must not have any marines on them), you think you would be able to split them into separate stacks, but i have been unable to do that. the stack is stuck as 1 stack.

Have you tried splitting marines instead and clicking the 'load' button to move them?
28.12.2010 - 19:52
Written by lighthauskeeper, 26.12.2010 at 23:40

I had this problem too, until I realized that the subs were not on the beach.... if you select marines to move and the green arrow doesnt light up, try movin the subs closer to shore (until you get the anchor thingy)
----
~
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word