Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Mr House, 15.01.2014 - 15:39
This is a secret story that nobody of you know, other than some Mods. [cant't remember if it was pulse or Guest]

Most of you must remember how last year atwar was getting DDOS all day, for a entire week, well back then there was a way to spy on the mod's forum and what would did i do? I went to the forum to see what was gonna happen, for my surprise the new direct IP of atwar was posted in BIG CAPS.

So i decided to report the bug to mods (did before, but was generally ignore). and got the little badge for not leaking the ip.

A TROUBLE PLAYER would have Leaked the IP to the guy that was using DDOS, i still have the ip in my browser history. but i am not a douche bag like few people in the moderation team.
19.01.2014 - 11:48
Written by Guest, 19.01.2014 at 11:30

Written by nonames, 19.01.2014 at 02:30

2.Gardevoir. I really couldn't care less what people think of me, I just say what I feel and in this case I feel it is just another buthurt faggot who wants to rebel against mods. Anyone with any sense knows if he hadn't gotten himself into trouble this couldn't be happening right now.

You used to be opposed this type of faggotry, what the fuck happened mate?

I grew up?

Yeah, that might be it.
19.01.2014 - 11:50
Written by nonames, 19.01.2014 at 11:48

2.Gardevoir. I really couldn't care less what people think of me, I just say what I feel and in this case I feel it is just another buthurt faggot who wants to rebel against mods. Anyone with any sense knows if he hadn't gotten himself into trouble this couldn't be happening right now.

I grew up?

Yeah, that might be it.

I.E.: You joined the ideal that you must obey what your superiors tell you, where it is for the greater good, but opposed to what you believe is just, or that you just stopped caring?
19.01.2014 - 11:55
Written by Guest, 19.01.2014 at 11:50

Written by nonames, 19.01.2014 at 11:48

I grew up?

Yeah, that might be it.

I.E.: You joined the ideal that you must obey what your superiors tell you, where it is for the greater good, but opposed to what you believe is just, or that you just stopped caring?

No as in if you act sensible you won't even meet a mod. and the only people who are complaining about the mods are people who have broken the rules, so they are automatically biased, the mods aren't going to budge so it just makes a massive faggot flame war which is totally unneeded.?
19.01.2014 - 12:08
Black Hole
Account deleted
People are complaining about VRIL. Not the other (cool) mods. Did I say ''mods'' somewhere? If I did, show me so I can correct it.
19.01.2014 - 12:13
Funny but i read somewhere that a permanent ban is the combined decision of every mod. therefore you are opposing the entire mod system by petitioning against his permanent ban
19.01.2014 - 12:24
Black Hole
Account deleted
Written by nonames, 19.01.2014 at 12:13

Funny but i read somewhere that a permanent ban is the combined decision of every mod. therefore you are opposing the entire mod system by petitioning against his permanent ban
Did the Admins agree?
19.01.2014 - 12:37
Written by nonames, 19.01.2014 at 12:13

Stop it Arbitrator, you know VRIL is one of the more senior and malicious mods. You think Tunder3 is the battle ground other mods are going to pick to oppose him? Have you ever been a relatively new member to a team and not agreed with a team decision but kept quiet because you didn't want to make a scene? Actually, that is a silly question. Based on your responses, I KNOW you aren't going to be causing any waves.
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
19.01.2014 - 12:40
I'm still curious why no one has produced the infractions Tunder3 has committed? Even though Tunder has been asking for them to make them public. I can only conclude that it hasn't been done because VRIL knows how silly its going to make him look.
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
19.01.2014 - 12:47
Black Hole
Account deleted
If he's asking, he doesn't know. Right? VRIL says he knows and edited a post showing the reason saying it's tunder's choice to make it public. dafuq is wrong here.
19.01.2014 - 12:49
As far as I am aware he has received something along the lines over 100 warnings/mutes over a 2 year period. he has been particularity troublesome over the last month and was told if he didn't stop it he would be permanently banned. (so there is his warning/second chance for you already) and he didn't so walaah.

Again this is not the full story, but Vril has said mods do not divulge ban information to the public, though the full reason has been given to Tunder3, and it's up to his desecration whether or not he will reveal it. So if it's anyone's fault, it's tunder's, and not Vril's

I would be standing up for Tunder if I believed he was hard done by, but so far there is no information to prove he wasn't, and as far as I am aware, he is withholding the information everyone else thinks the mods are withholding. lmfao.

@Blackhole Moderators are in place so the Admins can continue game development, or w/e they do, so they don't have to deal with this bullshit. Derp.
19.01.2014 - 12:56
Black Hole
Account deleted
But shouldn't Admins approve permabans first? Herp
And why would he keep info from the public, when mods can do that when they find out Tunder is making the community hate VRIL?
19.01.2014 - 14:32
OMFG! Guys, just stop with the #freetunder bs. Obviously no hope, sorry 2 break ur litte dreams, but no hope. Mods wont break. Just deal with it.
----
"My words are my bullets."-John Lydon

Spart is love
19.01.2014 - 14:42
Written by nonames, 19.01.2014 at 12:49

As far as I am aware he has received something along the lines over 100 warnings/mutes over a 2 year period. he has been particularity troublesome over the last month and was told if he didn't stop it he would be permanently banned. (so there is his warning/second chance for you already) and he didn't so walaah.

Again this is not the full story, but Vril has said mods do not divulge ban information to the public, though the full reason has been given to Tunder3, and it's up to his desecration whether or not he will reveal it. So if it's anyone's fault, it's tunder's, and not Vril's

I would be standing up for Tunder if I believed he was hard done by, but so far there is no information to prove he wasn't, and as far as I am aware, he is withholding the information everyone else thinks the mods are withholding. lmfao.

@Blackhole Moderators are in place so the Admins can continue game development, or w/e they do, so they don't have to deal with this bullshit. Derp.

We all know he broke the rules. The question is whether or not he shld receive a permanent ban. What in your opinion would justify a permanent ban? As opposed to say a 2 week ban? I would draw the line at sexting VRIL a picture of his junk. That and above shld be a permanent ban. Anything less maybe a 2 week ban. Maybe a month long ban.

Judging by these standards, I believe he was hard done. Put your $$ where your mouth is and stand up for him.
----
19.01.2014 - 14:44
Written by Thunderballs, 19.01.2014 at 14:42

Written by nonames, 19.01.2014 at 12:49

We all know he broke the rules. The question is whether or not he shld receive a permanent ban. What in your opinion would justify a permanent ban? As opposed to say a 2 week ban? I would draw the line at sexting VRIL a picture of his junk. That and above shld be a permanent ban. Anything less maybe a 2 week ban. Maybe a month long ban.

I believe he was hard done. Put your $$ where your mouth is and stand up for him.

U dont know the full story @_@
----
19.01.2014 - 14:45
Written by Guest, 19.01.2014 at 12:56

when they find out Tunder is making the community hate VRIL?

I don't think he needs tunder's help for that
----
The Most Feared Nazi Germany and SM Ukraine player in AW history. Retired

19.01.2014 - 14:49
Written by Cpt.Magic, 19.01.2014 at 14:44

U dont know the full story @_@

No I don't. But I can evaluate the situation based on my past experiences with VRIL and Tunder, the severity of the punishment, and the information we've received so far from the mods. Actually I feel like I do have the whole story. He was repeatedly warned not to abuse global and he did. What bombshell is going to be dropped that will surprise us? He posted nude pictures? He called VRIL on his home phone? I don't know. You tell me?
----
19.01.2014 - 21:11
From what ive gathered, tunder3 just needs to cop on and grovel and all will be well again, all this spamming of threads and anti mod propaganda from alts isnt going to help his case.

what he did wasnt particularly awful, it was a straw that broke the camels back scenario with vril.

but yea we've all seen the sheer quantity of anti-vril threads and posts, hes a strict mod and as a result this sticks him in the crosshairs of the community.

personally i respect him as a player, and for what hes doing for the community(the competitive map-making contest) but i dislike him as a mod. i feel such unrelenting strictness isnt healthy for such a small community. theres a skill in knowing when to be strict and when to turn a blind eye. from my own personal experience and apparently in the experiences of others vril lacks this skill.

heres what it comes down to, is this community a better place without tunder3?

nope

is it a better place with him?

yup

----
19.01.2014 - 21:36
 Leaf
Strawberries are yummy.
19.01.2014 - 22:38
It's normal for mods to keep all information regarding infractions private on most games. It's confidential information between the user and the moderator and therefore it is up to the user to make the appeal. Don't get me wrong, I do want Tunder3 unbanned, but the best way for him to get unbanned would be to speak directly with the moderators and plead straight to them instead of posting it out in public for everyone to see, which would be considered inappropriate behavior (again, Tunder3 is a friend, and I'm only saying this to help him out on what the best move is).

---

Leaf just spammed (irrelevant junk from my twin nation)
19.01.2014 - 23:33
So the moderation team is like the NSA?

LEL
E
L
----

TJM !!!
20.01.2014 - 01:05
Black Hole
Account deleted
Written by Sinjid, 19.01.2014 at 22:38

It's normal for mods to keep all information regarding infractions private on most games. It's confidential information between the user and the moderator and therefore it is up to the user to make the appeal. Don't get me wrong, I do want Tunder3 unbanned, but the best way for him to get unbanned would be to speak directly with the moderators and plead straight to them instead of posting it out in public for everyone to see, which would be considered inappropriate behavior (again, Tunder3 is a friend, and I'm only saying this to help him out on what the best move is).

---

Leaf just spammed (irrelevant junk from my twin nation)
Something tells me either I'm dumb or you didn't read enough of the posts.
20.01.2014 - 02:01
Written by Skittzophrenic, 19.01.2014 at 23:33

So the moderation team is like the NSA?

LEL
E
L

^ lmao
----
"My words are my bullets."-John Lydon

Spart is love
20.01.2014 - 02:12
Black Hole
Account deleted
Written by Leaf, 19.01.2014 at 21:36

Strawberries are yummy.
shitpost moar
20.01.2014 - 03:04
So much shit flying around, but so few reasons are given.

FROM EVERYBODY
----
----we are not the same - I am a Martian ----
20.01.2014 - 03:36
You forgot to mention the 35k SP i gave you back after you were caught SP farming.
20.01.2014 - 05:39
 Leaf
Elephants are big.
20.01.2014 - 06:02
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word