Get Premium to hide all ads
27.07.2012 - 07:13
Name says it all. I was hoping that ingame you could voice chat to your allies I think it would make it easier to communicate. As I hate stopping in the middle of a game and having to type. It would also build stronger friendships.

Thanks
Epic
----
EpicKnight... Owning your ass since the 1st of June 2012!
27.07.2012 - 07:27
No.
If you want chat voice use one of those many programs and pages to talk.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
27.07.2012 - 07:51
It would be too annoying to go into Skype and add and then your in the middle of a game.
----
EpicKnight... Owning your ass since the 1st of June 2012!
27.07.2012 - 09:59
I dont think AW recuires Voice chat with only max up to 70-90 ppl online each day. Also it would cost (I believe) money and effort for the creators. If not, I still think AW community is still too small.

But it was a good idea though I dont think Aw needs it.

Dont you think it would be way easier to communicate through chat instead of everyone trying to understand what each person says

If you really want to use voice chat, then I think raetahcodeupon got a good idea. Just add your friends to skype and communicate from there.
----
Anything is possible for me as long as I set my mind to it.
27.07.2012 - 11:58
Just use skype, it'd be too much work for the one programming developer of afterwind to implement voice.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
27.07.2012 - 12:06
There are several flaws with this, many listed above, but to sum things up as well as add my own input:

1) It costs a lot to keep voice chat servers running, and AW is too small for such spending.

2) Outside programs are simple to use, especially considering that the majority of players online at a time are the dedicated community, not new people you'll have to add every single time.

3) Voice chat is nearly impossible to moderate and would get, in all honesty, completely ridiculous and annoying as shit.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word