Get Premium to hide all ads
18.02.2013 - 15:22
Vote in the Rare Unit Comp and you could win 500 ProtoCoins.

Aircraft Carrier, Gurkas, Rambo, Intelligence Officers and Child Soldiers are able to be voted on.

To vote, go to twitter and retweet which unit you want to vote for. So go to https://twitter.com/atWar_game, find the tweet with the Rare Unit you want to vote for and retweet for your chance to win 500 ProtoCoins!

Voters will be selected randomly so go and vote for your chance to win 500 ProtoCoins.
18.02.2013 - 15:28
Aircraft Carrier:

Aircraft carrier

Attack: 1

Defence: 2

Critical Chance:5

HP:10

Range:15 (increases with Sky Menace)

View: Same as normal sea transport

Capacity:15

Cost: (this is rare, you mean weekly cost?)

Defence Bonus: -2 defence against submarines

Chance of appearing: I don't know how this works but same as Battleships or Cruisers

Min and Max (Units spawned): 1-2

Minimum turn it spawns: 0

Countries is spawns: USA, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Brazil, India

This will work like normal Sea Transport but will only carry bombers, fighters, stealths etc. Range increases if you're SM because you need to have same range.

Child Soldier:

(Copyright Steve McCurry)

Child Soldier

Icon: Infantry
Description: A group of children recruited to take part in hostilities. Equiupped and heavily armed
by local warlords, armed groups or the government itself.

Att. 4
Def. 3
Crit. 3
Collat. 0
HP 7
Range 4
View 12

Capacity 0
Defence bonus 0
Cost 50

Available at turn 5
Chance to find 10
Min-mnax to find 12 to 24

Countries: Colombia, Ivory Coast, DR Congo, Chad, Central African Republic, Burundi, Uganda, Sudan, Somalia,
Israel, Iraq, Afghanistan, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Burma, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines

(Sources: Child Soldiers Global Report 2008)

Gurkas:
Unit Name: Gurkhas

Icon: Marines

Description:
The Gurkhas are military units in the British or the Indian army (Gorkhas) enlisted in Nepal. Although they meet many of the requirements of Article 47 of Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions defining mercenaries, they are exempt as is the French Foreign Legion. Gurkha units are closely associated with the khukuri, a forward-curving Nepalese knife. Former Chief of Staff of the Indian Army, Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw, once famously said about Gurkhas: "If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or is a Gurkha."

Land Stealth Unit

Attack: 8 (like marines in SM modus)

Defence: 4

Critical chance: 5

HP: 7

Range: 7 (like marines in SM modus)

View: 22 (like marines in SM modus)

Capacity: 0

Cost: 160 (if they are buyable)

Defence bonus: -1 against Tanks, +1 against Marines, +1 against Infantry and +1 against Militia

Chance of appearing: 6

Min and Max (Units spawned): 4-8

Minimum turn it spawns: 5

Countries is spawns in: Nepal, India and United Kingdom (but, for "colonial" games in any territory held by the British Empire)

Modern...

Traditional...

Icon:

Rambo:

Unit Name: Rambo

Description:John J. Rambo is a former United States Special Forces soldier who fought in Vietnam and won the Congressional Medal of Honor

Land Unit

Attack: 30

Defence: 30

Critical chance: 10

HP: 15

Range: 20

View: 100

Cost:0

Defence bonus: +5 Marines +10 Tank +10 helicopters +10 infantry, militia +5 bombers ,-40 deffense again stelts

Chance of appearing:1

Min and Max (Units spawned): 1

Minimum turn it spawns:

Countries is spawns in:whole north and south America,Vietnam,Iraq,Iran,Afganistan,N Korea,Srbia,Bosnia,Croatia,Slovenia,Pakistan,Syrria,Turkey,Israel,Egypt,Lybia,Mali,Chad,Mauritania,Sudan,Uganda,
Macedonia,Zimbabwe,Maroco,Kuwait,Russia south

Army Intelligence Officer:
.:Army Intelligence Officer:. or just .:Intelligence Officer:.
(Available to all countries) In particular USA, UK, Russia, China, Japan, Germany, Turkey, France, Iran, Korea (North & South). [And other large powers]

Description:
Provide vital information to the security organizations protecting their countries.

Stats:
Attack: 1
Defence: 1
Critical chance: 5
HP: 5
Range: 7
View: 24
Cost:0
Defence bonus: +3 Marines +3 Tanks +3 Helicopters +2 Infantry, +2 Militia and +3 Bombers
Chance of appearing:5
Max Units Spawned: 1

Modifications may be made to the stats above

Icon:

Other Images:

19.02.2013 - 06:05
Honored to be in the top 5
Vote "Intelligence Officer" guys!
19.02.2013 - 06:11
 F3AR
I randomly got a link here XD
19.02.2013 - 06:23
Written by abfahren, 18.02.2013 at 15:28

Child Soldier

Description: A group of children recruited to take part in hostilities. Equiupped and heavily armed

Available at turn 5
Chance to find 10

Countries: Colombia, Ivory Coast, DR Congo, Chad, Central African Republic, Burundi, Uganda, Sudan, Somalia,
Israel, Iraq, Afghanistan, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Burma, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines

Israel never used or gonna use childrens as soldiers so please remove Israel from the list of appearance in this case
19.02.2013 - 06:37
Written by Abraham, 19.02.2013 at 06:23

Child Soldier

Available at turn 5
Chance to find 10

Israel never used or gonna use childrens as soldiers so please remove Israel from the list of appearance in this case

I back this up! Israel is not using childrens as soldiers.
19.02.2013 - 07:00
Written by Shayke, 19.02.2013 at 06:37

Child Soldier

Available at turn 5
Chance to find 10

I believe they don't too.
19.02.2013 - 08:21
Written by Guest, 19.02.2013 at 07:18

Written by Meester, 19.02.2013 at 07:00

Written by Shayke, 19.02.2013 at 06:37

Child Soldier

Available at turn 5
Chance to find 10

I believe they don't too.

Israel is only recognized in default AW so palestine is combine with it as well so that must be taken in consideration for israel. Also many reports show at least minor child soldier abuse, from men under the age of age being actively encouraged to join in on violence and fighting against Palestinians and sometimes following out military tasks sponsored by soldiers. The Child soldier Global reports blatantly put this fact out and is not deniable.

http://www.childsoldiersglobalreport.org/content/israel

[PDF]
www.child-soldiers.org/user_uploads/pdf/israel4080966.pdf

Although Israel I would say is waining down on these practices, would still include them till the next generation is here and proven that they have really fully changed all there practices.

Most recent exposed example was in 2010.

In October 2010 an Israeli military tribunal convicted two Israel Defense Forces soldiers of using an 11-year-old Palestinian child as a human shield during Operation Cast Lead, by letting him search bags in his house for explosive devices.

Letting a palestinian kid searching bags in HIS house is not really using a child as a soldier,I see alot of war programs and I'm sure they do not use israeli kids as soldiers,also,i'm not sure if it's correct but the small land in east israel in AW that is always bright,i believe it's the palestinian land and the rest is israeli land,you would have to ask older israelis with more knowledge,hdrakon for example.
19.02.2013 - 10:49
Written by abfahren, 18.02.2013 at 15:22

Vote in the Rare Unit Comp and you could win 500 ProtoCoins.

Aircraft Carrier, Gurkas, Rambo, Intelligence Officers and Child Soldiers are able to be voted on.

To vote, go to twitter and retweet which unit you want to vote for. So go to https://twitter.com/atWar_game, find the tweet with the Rare Unit you want to vote for and retweet for your chance to win 500 ProtoCoins!

Voters will be selected randomly so go and vote for your chance to win 500 ProtoCoins.

Back to the competition
20.02.2013 - 18:45
Rambo for sure!!!
21.02.2013 - 06:57
Proto-Coins as incentive for going to vote... looks like clientelistic politics during election campaigns! Xaxaxa...
----
24.02.2013 - 16:54
Due to the fact that I do not have and do not plan to own a twitter account I wish to choose gurukas since they are like infantry killers.
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
24.02.2013 - 17:50
Voting has closed... results tomorrow
22.03.2013 - 21:09
Why is intellengent officer have general townes picture ?
27.03.2016 - 22:16
I would go slightly more towards the aircraft carrier due to the possibilities that it could hold on the movement of troops and bombers. If you put troops in air transports and put them on an AC I would hope you could basically double your distance covered and same with any bombers or reconnaissance planes. Although the AC does seem quite wimpy at a glance with its weak atk, def, and having 0 def against subs it would effectively stay far away from any combat due to the maneuverability that both it and its cargo has.

I vote Aircraft Carrier
28.03.2016 - 00:31
Written by Epic Man 39, 27.03.2016 at 22:16

I would go slightly more towards the aircraft carrier due to the possibilities that it could hold on the movement of troops and bombers. If you put troops in air transports and put them on an AC I would hope you could basically double your distance covered and same with any bombers or reconnaissance planes. Although the AC does seem quite wimpy at a glance with its weak atk, def, and having 0 def against subs it would effectively stay far away from any combat due to the maneuverability that both it and its cargo has.

I vote Aircraft Carrier

Check the frigging dates!
Voting closed 3 years ago!!

----

28.03.2016 - 19:24
Written by Darth., 28.03.2016 at 00:31

I vote Aircraft Carrier

Well ya know what, I vote cause this is 'Merica! I will go to the ballets in 2years to the date and put in my vote for Mr. John F. Kenedy in the 1960 election. Although he may have permanent brain damage from a serious case of "Lead to the Head" I'm sure he'll be great!
28.03.2016 - 22:37
Written by Epic Man 39, 28.03.2016 at 19:24

Written by Darth., 28.03.2016 at 00:31

I vote Aircraft Carrier

Well ya know what, I vote cause this is 'Merica! I will go to the ballets in 2years to the date and put in my vote for Mr. John F. Kenedy in the 1960 election. Although he may have permanent brain damage from a serious case of "Lead to the Head" I'm sure he'll be great!

-_- I'm not American
And better JFK than Trump
----

29.03.2016 - 12:03
Locked inb4 necro-philia.
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word