Diplomacy in the game

there is 4 option in the diplomacy window which are:

1.) Alliance
2.) Peace
3.) War
4.) Duel

Diplomatic Window

Allies and Peace pact

When the game starts everyone is in the peace pact for their first turn. On the second turn they automatically turn to war mode unless you choose to ally with some players.

Alliance - when you ally someone you will be able to take their empty cities and the same goes for them. In addition, you will be able to see his stealth units just like in real life. Alliances will have ally chat to share almost all of your operation together. And for that you will need to send alliance request to the one you wish to ally with and of course he can decide if to ally or not. If you want to declare war on your ally you will have to break the alliance first and then break the peace pact which takes two turns.

Peace - in the peace option you are unable to see your comrade stealth units nor will you be able to take his empty cities, but you will be able to fight together without killing each others units. Unlike an alliance you can declare war and it will occur within the next turn. You can also propose an alliance.

Declare War - most of the times the game automatically puts you in a war situation with the other players within the game. If you wish to declare war on your comrade (while in a peace pact) just click on the red pop out and declare war.

Duel - this intended for 1 v 1 game play. If you have premium you can start a Duel game and only one other player can enter it. If you aren't premium you can still enter it, and able to send a duel request in a regular game. The duel score will appear in your profile page and if you win your ELO points will increase and if not will decrease.

• ELO - the ELO rating system is a method for calculating the relative skill levels of players in 1 v 1 games.

special thank to Chomise
10.03.2013 - 11:45
Best tutorial ever
hdrakon 2013#
08.07.2013 - 10:00
Good tutorial. It's all clear and well writen. GJ.
16.07.2013 - 22:58
I see my name
10.04.2014 - 19:15
That was a really good tutorial thank you so much!
26.05.2014 - 15:30
 Zope
Useful, thanks
26.05.2014 - 16:09
 Nero
Thanks for the help. 10/10
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
06.07.2014 - 21:59
Kung Fu Panda
Account deleted
Nice Hdrakon
07.07.2014 - 08:29
Written by Guest, 06.07.2014 at 21:59

Nice Hdrakon

Necro...
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word