Get Premium to hide all ads
24.09.2017 - 23:17
 Sid (Admin)
Obviously after the inspect element thing is fixed (hopefully isn't a big deal to fix). However i think if we got on Steam, it would fix multiple issues the game is currently having like:
  • More new people = more money, they can work at least part time possibly?
  • More people for competitive/scenarios, this fixes the current void we have.
  • Liven up the (currently toxic)atmosphere with fresh people and ideas.
  • Get more viewers for my streams and videos.

This will exaggerate the current issues if they aren't fixed, but they weren't getting fixed the other way either.

What if the game doesn't do well on steam? It will, games with a lesser followings have achieved greater successes. One good example of this is project zomboid which had a decent but declining following until they released it on steam where it reached 800,000 people. The ride for that lasted 2 years and is still getting better google analytics than before. That was for a game that was more incomplete than this one. Of course this doesn't always happen and that is just a success story i picked out, but i honestly believe it can happen here as well.

I'm a bit out of my league here so please correct me on any inaccuracies.
25.09.2017 - 01:19
No I agree 100% unfortunately ivan has went back to ignoring me and amok never cared. I really wish they would just give us a reason why things are like this. Steam could save this game and anytime I bring it up they avoid it like the plegue.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
25.09.2017 - 01:43
I once played a game where it was in the exact situation as this one was in.

enough players made it green lit on steam and it got on there.

sadly, nothing really changed.

so its really hit or miss imo.

regardless it would still be beneficial to get it on steam.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word