‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
22.02.2016 - 22:32
I signed up for premium for the advertised "Mapmaking" ability. I created a map and get the normal Map Not Found error. I read here this is common and a bug with explanations ranging from because the database isn't updated and it will be soon, right through to we need to wait until a new HTML5 version of the map editor is made. I also see a lot of members telling others to "read the forum". I've read the forum and can find no sticky here in this section addressing this issue.

Could someone please explain what the issue is, and how it intends to be resolved. And if indeed we can't make new maps at the moment, how I could go about requesting a refund since this is a misadvertised feature.

Thanks.
23.02.2016 - 02:48
 Amok (Admin)
New HTML map editor is coming very shortly.
23.02.2016 - 06:43
Oxalá!
----
25.02.2016 - 22:43
In other words a misadvertised feature. I think we have a different definition of "very shortly".
25.02.2016 - 23:28
Written by heronww, 25.02.2016 at 22:43

In other words a misadvertised feature. I think we have a different definition of "very shortly".

Indeed. We have been waiting for this feature to become HTML for months and you for a week.
The forced transition from SL to HTML was traumatic for some, for others it was smoother than expected.
Editor will be out soon. Just give some credit to developers.
They are the most interested to have this feature out ASAP.
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word