‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
12.09.2015 - 21:09
Stryko
Account deleted
Very recently (like 1hr from posting this) there have been some crashes, leaving people in an uproar. There were 2 (or 3?) CWs in a row with VS where we all witnessed unusual bugs, tbh the only one's that I've seen in Casual room, I saw in here.

Screenshots taken during those CWs:

EDIT: Forgot this in the original makings;

SS's provided by AlBoZzZ:

Recent bug we all see when entering Cln Lobby:

However now we started to see it in normal lobby?

If he doesn't mind I will also post this, as many people did:

For myself, I suspect some butthurt guy is DDOSing AW again, but a bit more dangerously. Tell us your conspiracy theories below, meanwhile Amok please investigate this before HTML5. This is very important to us.
12.09.2015 - 21:40
Stryko
Account deleted

the problem is AW not my connection.

EDIT: I did some testing with the Fullscreen button, pressing it a couple times, along with the lag this could probably be the issue.
12.09.2015 - 21:54
Nice noob wall opi
----
12.09.2015 - 22:27
There is no way that was a random bug!

We were playing t2, then went it went 00:00 the turn reseted but we got the bonus money of t3 and next turn we all lost gens. Then when we were trying to tie, dbacks moves weren't going through for some reason
Also opi and stryko left so me and dbacks could tie, but opis and strykos units were still in map in their colours...

It happened on 2 games in a row and they were CW ! Then we tried to do a normal 3v3 and no bug happened!
----

12.09.2015 - 22:36
Stryko
Account deleted
Written by AlBoZzZ, 12.09.2015 at 22:27

It happened on 2 games in a row and they were CW ! Then we tried to do a normal 3v3 and no bug happened!

It's true.
13.09.2015 - 04:37
 Amok (Admin)
All these problems must be related to us briefly switching to Silverlight 5. I've upgraded the client with the hope that it would solve the connection issues, but as it turned out, it just created more problems. I've now reverted the client back to SL4, so everything should be back to normal. Apologies for the inconveniences!
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word