‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
14.02.2012 - 07:17
Hello everyone. I will post screenshot demonstrating a trick I have discovered. If enough people want me to, I will reveal how I do it. It basically allows me to move units about double their range in one turn. It probably counts as glitching, so I wouldn't use it against anyone (it's uses are very, very limited anyway, before you get any ideas).

Here is me starting as South Korea using Blitzkrieg and crossing the pacific ocean with bombers in 4 weeks (5 if you want to be a killjoy).

Yes. That's the ENTIRE pacific ocean in 5 weeks. I also did Shanghai/San Francisco in 6 weeks with Naval Commander Destroyers, with witnesses but couldn't be asked to take screenshots.

If Amok or Ivan want to know how I did this in case it is considered as a bug, I would be glad to submit a bug-report.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
14.02.2012 - 08:13
 YOBA
The range seems normal from the top screenshot. Don't forget you're using Blitz.

But yeah, even if this is legit (probably is), I think it wouldn't be too useful anyway because you almost always get 2 players starting in East Asia and at least 1 in North America. You probably wouldn't be able to hold USA:Pacific or any areas you conquer afterwards for very long as a USA player will have become pretty well established by week 5.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
14.02.2012 - 10:11
Trust YOBA to come in and literally think he knows better than everyone, and then state some random example where this wouldn't work as if it was the end-all be-all to the argument.

Go away bro. You don't have a clue. The range displayed is not that moved.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
14.02.2012 - 11:19
 YOBA
You still haven't explained yourself.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
14.02.2012 - 11:47
Written by YOBA, 14.02.2012 at 11:19

You still haven't explained yourself, butthead.

Yoba, please refrain from insulting people on the forums, if you wish to retain posting privileges. Thank you.
14.02.2012 - 12:14
I used to take those insults personally, but then I took an arrow to the knee (I also grew up and stopped being a moaning little brat).

Good day to you all.
15.02.2012 - 07:12
Yes, I discovered this the other day too. Here's what you do:

-- removed --
15.02.2012 - 07:44
I moved it to Bugs section and I suggest everyone to avoid doing it. Thanks Lil Ironaill and BobbytheHorse for reporting and explaining it.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
15.02.2012 - 07:58
 Amok (Admin)
Written by BobbytheHorse, 15.02.2012 at 07:12

Yes, I discovered this the other day too. Here's what you do:

-- removed --

Thanks for providing the detailed explanation, I had to remove it from the forum for the obvious reasons while we're still working on the fix.
I'm actually surprised it hasn't been discovered earlier. Or has it?
15.02.2012 - 08:47
Im suddenly utterly confused on this subject.
15.02.2012 - 15:10
 Amok (Admin)
Fixed & updated
15.02.2012 - 16:54
Still very confused on what happened. I thought this was just a tactic.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word