Get Premium to hide all ads
21.10.2024 - 07:48
New Game Starting Now

New World Empires XVI by Niki

https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=9438367387

1. What's New

Hello everyone and welcome to game number 16 in the New World Empires game series. This version of New World Empires features a 48 hour turn, no allies at all (as was voted by 40% of you folks, more on that below) and $50,000 starting funds.

As mentioned, I have the results of the poll: 'How many allies makes the perfect game?'. I must say I am a little surprised. Not what I expected. Here are the highlights: 40% of you said that there should not be any allies at all while 30% of you said that there should be two (2) allies. Surprisingly one (1) ally did not receive any votes at all! Here are the rest of the results:

1. No allies at all: 40%
2. Two (2) allies: 30%
3. Three (3) allies: 10%
4. It depends on the game: 10%
5. More than 3 allies: 5%
6. Rounding error: 5%
7. One (1) ally: 0%

2. Game Protocols

Please observe the following game protocols:
1. Do not attack other players on turn one (1). It doesn't prove anything and it's unsportsmanlike.
2. Always be considerate of other players. Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated.
3. Do not leave a game by timing out. If you have lost the game, surrender.
4. Take your turn in a timely manner. Don't be the last player to take your turn every turn.

3. Settings

• Starting funds are $50,000
• Capture player country for three (3) turns
• Maximum number of initial territories that can be selected is one (1)
• Maximum number of allies is zero (0)
• Maximum number of players is twenty (20)
• Maximum number of turns is two hundred (200)
• Minimum rank is five (5)
• Turn duration is forty-eight (48) hours

4. Player's Invitation List

The Player's Invitation List is managed as follows:

You will be added to the Player's Invitation List if:
• You are a new coalition member.
• You have joined a coalition game (coalition and non-coalition players).

You will be removed from the Player's Invitation List if:
• You have been inactive in atWar for 10 days or longer as of the game date.
• You request to be removed. All requests are final. No dithering please.
• You have been banned from coalition games.
• Niki Coalition Leaders and Officers are de facto members of the Player's Invitation List.

5. About Niki

Niki is the largest atWar coalition and one of the coalitions in atWar that specializes in casual gaming. Take your game to the next level. For more information on how to join, contact myself or any of the coalition Leaders or Officers. Niki, the coalition of choice for casual gamers.

https://atwar-game.com/cln/cln.php?cln_id=639

Good luck to all and enjoy…

Commodus, Founding Leader, Niki
----
https://atwar-game.com/user/539231/signature.png
21.10.2024 - 14:32
Dont mind me, but the name "Niki" sounds similar to that of a hooker down the road.
21.10.2024 - 15:16
Lol. I think that would be Nikki?

I need to protect my brand.
----
21.10.2024 - 22:55
I disagree with your analysis of the survey.

While it is true that more people polled want to have no allies in a game than any specific number of allies, 45% of people wanted at least 2 allies which is a slightly higher amount than the number of people who wanted no allies. There was also the 10% of people who said that the ideal number depends on the game. It stands to reason that even if some of them might usually prefer games with no allies, they'll admit some maps are better with them, and a majority of those people likely tend to prefer games with an ally cap above 0.

There is also the matter of the sample size being rather small. With a sample size of 16*, I do not believe that enough people answered to make the results a good barometer of how people feel about alliances in the game.
*I am referring to the "How many allies makes the perfect game?" poll which closed with 16 respondents.

I would also argue that the survey structure should be like this:
-No Allies is ideal, but if forced, I would settle for 1 ally
- ... 2 allies
- ... 3 allies
- ... many allies
-1 ally
-2 allies
-3 allies
-many allies

First of all, this structure lets you know how many people want allies in the first place, as well as how many alliances people prefer to have. I also omitted the "it depends on the map" option, as it does not give you information that could help you make decisions unless you are willing to post polls on a map by map basis.
Today - 01:28
People who have last signed on within 48 hours in this clan only numbers 30... don't fool yourself people
Today - 06:24
I stand corrected. A new (clarifying) survey it is...
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word