Get Premium to hide all ads
13.11.2013 - 16:13
 Utah
Please bow down, my loyal subjects, to the Emperor of Rome as I present to thee my glorious maps and scenarios and stuff.

Completed Scenarios

19th Century

An 1800s to early 1900s scenario. The main attention grabber of this scenario is the advanced diplomacy and the Scramble for Africa. It is my newest scenario.

Units: Generic units for everyone.

18th Century

This scenario starts in 1700 and is more focused with trade and the colonization of the Americas. Advanced diplomacy is another key feature.

Units: Faction-specific units that evolve over time.

13th Century

A Mongol era scenario. There are possibilities for crusades before the Mongols come if the players want to.

Units: Faction-specific units that evolve over time.

EC's Ancient World

A collaboratory effort by Talos and I. It is an ancient world map and the most accurate one you can find.

Units: Re-Skinned default units.

WIP Maps/Scenarios

9th Century - 5% done

A dark ages map. With Vikings.

26th Century - 25% done

A space map where there are no aliens. The only enemy are your fellow humans and the Orion robots who are slowly taking Earth. Everyone starts on Earth but as wars happen and people lose their caps they send their last men to the stars. New empires will form and eventually lose all connection with Earth.

Sapien - 40% done

Civilization in atWar! In this map your units evolve from prehistoric to modern times. Each country in the map will also get unique units and each region its own unit set! This will be one of the most advanced maps, unit-wise.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
13.11.2013 - 16:16

Sapien sounds like it will be pretty cool.
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

13.11.2013 - 16:42
Death1812
Account deleted
You should add a 21st century map <3
13.11.2013 - 16:50
 Utah
Written by Guest, 13.11.2013 at 16:42

Default map lul
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
13.11.2013 - 16:52
Death1812
Account deleted
Written by Utah, 13.11.2013 at 16:50

Written by Guest, 13.11.2013 at 16:42

Default map lul

south sudan and sudan were together, that makes a big difference <3
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word