Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by lOrd pOnteZ, 19.11.2013 - 18:44
1st Official atWar 2v2 League Tournament

host - lOrd pOnteZ

Tournament has begun

Hello guys!,

Once again thanks by signing up for the tournament so quickly. It's a pleasure to me bringing new competitions to atWar players.
I'm going to be in charge of pool B, so if you want to report any scores, cheating, issues, or if u have any questions, post it on this topic or PM me. You can start playing your games in any order, don't forget you need to play each team twice, and the deadline will be on 18/12/2013. Don't forget to make sure you aware of the rules, good luck and have fun!

Default Match rules:
Game Type: Quick game or casual
Map: Europe+*
Turn duration: 4mins
Starting funds: 10k*
Maximum players: 4*
Joining until week: 0*
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns*
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 1*
Extra cities: On
Allow rejoining: Off

Settings marked with * are non negotiable

Rules:
Each team is composed of 2 players, with added ranks to a maximum of 15. For example: 8-7, 9-6 or 10-5. Any rank 11 or above will be allowed to use at most a rank 5 as an exception, and you can also use a combination of lower ranks even if your ranks don't reach 15. For example, 8-6, 7-7 or 5-5 etc. As long as both players rank added don't exceeded 15. Tournament will be made of 16 teams (32 players) in two different pools of 8 teams. Each team will have to play every other team twice, those 2 games will make a game set. a game set will give 3 points to the team that wins both, 1 point to each in case both teams win one game. Players will need to respect picking order, no wall fucking or wall glitching and no alts allowed. In case of a player disconnecting mid game there can be a rematch if everyone agrees. In case of a tie (if last 2 players die on the same turn) this game cant be rematched, and it wont give any points to either of the teams, lets say that team A faces team B, on the first game they have a tie, so the winner of the game set will be decided on next match, in case both of them are a tie, the game set will be considered a tie and its one point to each team. This will be a round robin tournament meaning the games can be played in any order, if a team decides to face their opponents all on the same day, they can do so. If a player signs up for the tournament as a rank 8 and he ranks up after that, there wont be a problem, the rank up wont affect the team. Players are not allowed to change partners after the tournament starts. During the country selecting phase if 2 players pick east and the other team isn't happy about that, they will have to play anyway, so respect the picking order. If the team refuses to play because of the picks, take a screen shot and post it. That game will count as a loss to the team who refuses to play. If we get over 16 teams they will be on reserve, in case someone gets disqualified or inactive. Teams can only be replaced DURING the 1st round!

Reporting your score:
Make a screenshot that will show who is the winner and post it here!
When your enemy cheated (by wallfucking in the first turn for example); make a screenshot of that happening, and also post it here.

Additional information:
I will be updating this page constantly.
This will be a league type of tournament, two pools of 8 teams. Top two with most points foes to semi finals.
Hosted and organized by Madara & lOrd pOnteZ
Two games make a 'game set' which is when points will be given.

Schedule:
The tournament deadline will be on 18/12/2013!

If you have any questions PM/Pr lOrd pOnteZ in game or post below.

Live Bracket!

04.12.2013 - 14:09
 Soul
----
Written by Amok, 12.03.2012 at 07:05

Why? It's much easier with the popup thingie buttons...

Written by Amok, 15.05.2013 at 06:51

Wow man, you're so wrong, I don't even know where to begin with
04.12.2013 - 14:18
I asked pontez about how the semi-finals are to be set up and he said that the third place of pool A plays third place of Pool B and so on. I don't really like this since people will be more inclined to throw matches so they get into a lower place so they don't have to fight a stronger opponent to get a medal. This will completely defeat the purpose of competition and it won't push people to their best.
04.12.2013 - 15:00
Written by Fockmeeard, 04.12.2013 at 14:18

I asked pontez about how the semi-finals are to be set up and he said that the third place of pool A plays third place of Pool B and so on. I don't really like this since people will be more inclined to throw matches so they get into a lower place so they don't have to fight a stronger opponent to get a medal. This will completely defeat the purpose of competition and it won't push people to their best.

thats not what i said.. i said winner of pool A plays second pool B and winner pool B playes second pool A, semifinal is made of only 4 teams best 2 from each pool, everyone else gets eliminated from the tournament. so it doesnt allow ppl to lose games on perpose, i encorages them to win the group so they can get a weaker opponent tecnically
04.12.2013 - 15:05

this game will be on my top best games ever, i can live 1000 years i will never forget it, great game guys
05.12.2013 - 17:07
Http://prntscr.com/28zzmy
gg
07.12.2013 - 16:07

gg ends and engenuity!!

to everyplayer that has complained about the turkey ukraine combo being allowed, this is the proof, turkey and ukraine can be beaten, on this game i was spain syrian was uk, ends ukr and engenuity turkey.
08.12.2013 - 07:50
GG

As L. Pontez stated, Ukraine/Turkey combo is only OP in 3v3s because the West has limited expansion ability. In 2v2s it's not stronger than other combos.
----
Åδîαßα┼îc

[img]http://atwar-game.com/user/309908/signature.png[/img]
08.12.2013 - 08:09
Thanks engenuity!
08.12.2013 - 16:44
Http://prntscr.com/29qcow
gg
09.12.2013 - 14:59
Http://prntscr.com/29y6bz
gg, nice game
10.12.2013 - 14:20
Http://prntscr.com/2a6nnu

gg
14.12.2013 - 14:05

GG guys, this closes our game set.
15.12.2013 - 12:33
Gg!

----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

27.12.2013 - 02:40
Umm bump?
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

27.12.2013 - 17:01
Ok guys my team is now officially desqualificated from the tournament due syrian wall glich on the second match of the game set vs madara and egg123.
this wall glich also gave madara and egg123 a game set win. wall gliched isnt allowed on this tournament and leads to straight desqualification.
does not matter the circumstanicies, as the one done wasnt even on any of the players cap. thank you verry much please carry on with ur games deadline is 31/12/2013
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word