Get Premium to hide all ads
13.01.2014 - 17:33
Sparked by the new competitive map contest (see http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=11572) I've designed my first custom map, based on New York City.

Following the guidelines in the contest post, the map is comparable to EU+ in terms of size, total reinforcements, and total income, though it plays a little bigger due to a greater land/water ratio than EU+. After a few test games (ffa, 10k) it appears to be well-balanced geographically both north v. south and east v. west. One unique feature is that air units are only available in the map's 6 airports (3 in the west, 3 in the east).

I'll keep testing, but I'd encourage others to test as well if they like. Search the maps for New York or my username, Matthewnym, and it will pop up. Here are a few screenshots:

13.01.2014 - 22:06
 Utah
My home city is there ._.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
14.01.2014 - 07:30
I don't like it , cities are too close to each other.
17.01.2014 - 02:01
Black Hole
Account deleted
Written by Tundy, 14.01.2014 at 07:30

I don't like it , cities are too close to each other.
Well, I guess that is because it's a urban map.
04.02.2014 - 02:53
Cities too close to each other but like Black Hole said it is a urban map. Maybe you should make another map with the cities as close as they are right now range is never a problem.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word