Get Premium to hide all ads
28.01.2014 - 16:53
Hello everyone! I just finished creating a map about Europe on 1066 based on Crusaders Kings.
It's ready and playable with name "Crusader Europe". Hope you like it!

28.01.2014 - 16:55
 Nero
HRE and Byzantium look OP but other than that
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
29.01.2014 - 06:20
Basically on the game i 'm planning to separate Holy Roman Empire and Byzantine Empire on 2-3 parts, based on ethnicity (e.g HRE : Italian & HRE: Germanya, Byzantium: Greeks & Byzantium: Amernians) or separated with cardinal directions (e.g HRE: North & HRE: South).
29.01.2014 - 13:46
Written by Guest, 29.01.2014 at 12:28

HRE was separate countries. No play from me.

I know that, is like other empires that were separated on duchies etc but the game is based on Independent Realms of the europe. In Crusader Kings 2, when you choose for example to be the Bamberg or Leiningen, you can control all the area that named Holy Roman Empire. I was thinking of creating a map separated on duchies and kingdoms but that's similar to Medieval Europe 1150 map. Also i wanted to create a "separated lands of europe" but this is very very difficult and time consuming, so the best choice for me was this map i created.
29.01.2014 - 18:39
Written by Digisoul_V3, 28.01.2014 at 16:53

I was thinking about doing a CK map a while back, here are some images that may help you.

I personally wouldnt go for a coloured background, will be hard to determine the nations.

I attempted a large scale medieval map, if you wish to mess around with it pm me and I will allow you to clone link below

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=10620
30.01.2014 - 06:35
Written by b0nker2, 29.01.2014 at 18:39

Written by Digisoul_V3, 28.01.2014 at 16:53

I was thinking about doing a CK map a while back, here are some images that may help you.

I personally wouldnt go for a coloured background, will be hard to determine the nations.

I attempted a large scale medieval map, if you wish to mess around with it pm me and I will allow you to clone link below

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=10620

To create this map i used a similar to the second map you posted. I colored it and this is it.
That is the original one.

And yes I probably will make it geographical and not colored.

Your map is perfect good, the problem is that it can't separate completely right for a 1066 scenario.

I m still thinking of creating an extremely scaled map, separated to cities, like the above map. The geographical map you posted here is very very helpful btw.

Anyway, thanks all for your help and your comments.
30.01.2014 - 11:22
Written by Digisoul_V3, 30.01.2014 at 06:35

And yes I probably will make it geographical and not colored.

Your map is perfect good, the problem is that it can't separate completely right for a 1066 scenario.

I m still thinking of creating an extremely scaled map, separated to cities, like the above map. The geographical map you posted here is very very helpful btw.

Anyway, thanks all for your help and your comments.

No problem, good luck with the creation!
31.01.2014 - 09:49
Use topographical (geographical) and not political. Just fade the colors a bit, so they won't interfere with the AW-player-country colors. Another nice effect is to apply a "sepia" filter, to give it an "ancient look".
----
01.02.2014 - 12:39
I changed the plans and now i create a super scaled medieval map, that could be available for many scenarios too. It is very hard but i like it. I have ALOT to do to end with it. Here are some screens of it as it is now:

What do you think?
04.02.2014 - 03:00
Too cramped and a mass city spam. I generally dislike these type of maps but who know could appeal to others.
04.02.2014 - 16:51
Borders are too straight.
05.02.2014 - 06:05
Written by Meester, 04.02.2014 at 03:00

Too cramped and a mass city spam. I generally dislike these type of maps but who know could appeal to others.

I see what you mean. Basically I want to create a map like this because it will be very usefull to create many scenarios.

Written by Tunder4, 04.02.2014 at 16:51

Borders are too straight.

The borders are exactly the same as they are on Crusader Kings II.
09.02.2014 - 15:20
My map is finally here!!! And yes i change it! Also, it is available to play with with name "Crusader Europe". Do you like it?

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word