Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Madara, 16.02.2014 - 16:52
2nd Official Middle Rank 1v1 Tournament
Tournament has concluded
Your host - Madara

Greetings atWar,

This is the 2nd installment of the Middle Rank Tourney series hosted by myself. Soon, I'll be hosting more varied versions of the tournament with different funds and settings. I will of course, ask the community for feedback so everyone will have a say! I've already designed medals and they'll be awarded as soon as we have our victors! The ranks for this tournament will be 5 - 8 thanks to the wonderful feedback from our community.

The first phase will be the sign up phase, which I will give at least 24 hours to complete. Once we have 32 players I'll start the tournament, post the bracket and release more information!
Huzzah!

Default Match rules:
Game Type: Quick game*
Map: Europe+*
Turn duration: 4mins
Starting funds: 10k*
Maximum players: 2*
Joining until week: 0*
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns*
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 1*
Extra cities: On
Allow rejoining: Off

Settings marked with * are non negotiable

Rules:
It is not allowed to move your units into enemy territory within the first turn.
No wallfucking in enemy home country in the first turn.
No re walling/wall glitching will be aloud in this tournament. Report anything like that with a screenshot.
If both players doesn't want to pick first at the country selection, then the player that has been drawn first, has to pick.
If there are players with several accounts; you can enter the tournament with just ONE of them. Entering the tournament with more accounts will lead to disqualification on all accounts. You will also be banned from any tournaments hosted by me. Oh, and no alternative accounts/alts.

Reporting your score:
Make a screenshot that will show who is the winner and post it here!
When your enemy cheated (by wallfucking in the first turn for example); make a screenshot of that happening, and also post it here.

Additional information:
I will be updating this page constantly.
It will be a 1 time knock-out system.

Schedule:
1st Round matches - You must play your 1st round matches by February 25th. After the 2th any players that were unable to play will be replaced or knocked out the tournament. The schedule will continue so, there will be one week for each round just like before!

1st Round Deadline - February 25th
2nd Round Deadline - March 4th
3rd Round Deadline - March 11th
Semi Finals Deadline - March 18th
Finals Deadline - March 25th

Live Bracket!

28.02.2014 - 13:40
Written by Madara, 28.02.2014 at 07:14

Written by bullet86, 28.02.2014 at 02:38

Grimm and I can't seem to find a time to play our game due to different time zones. Mind giving us an extra day or two?
You two are the last match up for round one. After I wake up on Sunday morning I will advance one of you if the match isn't played. So you have until Saturday night.
I'm on in the evening too late to catch bullet. We'll try to play Saturday. I'll be on during the day.
01.03.2014 - 13:10
If you are going to play today, I can play match vs. the winner tomorrow, or I'll be away until next weekend.
01.03.2014 - 14:14
Written by TheEquinox, 01.03.2014 at 13:10
If you are going to play today, I can play match vs. the winner tomorrow, or I'll be away until next weekend.
We're should play any time now. Bullet had to finish a 3v3 first. He's AFK now, but as soon as he gets back, we should get it started.
01.03.2014 - 15:00

OK, Bullet forfeited the match. We can play today or tomorrow. I should be on during the day and evening (EST).
02.03.2014 - 02:07
Written by Grimm, 01.03.2014 at 15:00

OK, Bullet forfeited the match. We can play today or tomorrow. I should be on during the day and evening (EST).

I didn't forfeit, I gave you the win because we had a deadline and I had to go. There's a difference between giving the win and forfeiting.
RL more important than tourney match.
Best Regards, Paul
----
"My words are my bullets."-John Lydon

Spart is love
02.03.2014 - 09:42
----
02.03.2014 - 11:03
Written by bullet86, 02.03.2014 at 02:07

I didn't forfeit, I gave you the win because we had a deadline and I had to go. There's a difference between giving the win and forfeiting.
Best Regards, Paul

You forfeited.
02.03.2014 - 14:35
Written by bullet86, 02.03.2014 at 02:07

Written by Grimm, 01.03.2014 at 15:00

Best Regards, Paul
Sorry. What you said is what I meant
03.03.2014 - 23:58
I was on Saturday and yesterday but I guess I missed you. I'm here during the week but will be gone next weekend... I guess this will postpone our match for at least a week
04.03.2014 - 13:35

I beat Brandreas.
04.03.2014 - 13:37
I failed horribly, but anyway, gl next rounds.
05.03.2014 - 00:56
Written by Brandreas, 04.03.2014 at 13:37

I failed horribly, but anyway, gl next rounds.

In my opinion you didn't fail at all, your only problem was the fact you had all your sea transports outside of ports which made it incredibly easy for me to TB. I took advantage and then won. It was a good game though so I have to thank you for the game and thanks for wishing me good luck too
05.03.2014 - 16:09

gg.. Ends troll..
05.03.2014 - 23:28
Me and V For Vendetta are in totally different timezones and the only time we can play is weekend so thats a bit of problem.. Will try to play soon.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

07.03.2014 - 17:54
So me and V played during the aw servers were crashing and we both DC'd turn 4 while it was safe to say i was winning. I reconnected and he didn't, he left by timeout. Here are SS's:

^ Is turn I reconnected one turn after DC, I didn't realize he wasn't there till I asked after I made my moves.

http://imgur.com/lmiogRX,q4kbhEO,Z8nm38S,B4sdeHF,yxSYQBc

If Madara and V For Vendetta firmly absolutely believe V had a chance and the honorable thing to do is rematch then I happily will, otherwise this is my win sadly.
----

08.03.2014 - 03:09
Gabri and Your Princes, please play your games! I don't want to be waiting any longer!!
08.03.2014 - 09:56
I had more than a chance. I don't have screen shots, but basically I had close to a dozen marines ready to take you on, and to wreck the balkan areas.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
08.03.2014 - 10:05

^ Shows your 29 units. Ill rematch you, but its Madara's call.

>close to a dozen marines
your units count was 29, you didn't have any marines.
----

08.03.2014 - 10:44
I rematched, beat V For Vendetta. Don't have SS, Madara was watching. Steve contact me when you want to play etc etc.
----

08.03.2014 - 13:34
In case he didn't SS, Steve won out match. GL in the finals and rest of your games I wait for third place match. : )
----

08.03.2014 - 13:39

gg Tact. xD
09.03.2014 - 00:43
Hmm it says the deadline for the 2nd round is march 4th yet The Equinox and Grimm haven't played yet according to the brackets. o_O
----

09.03.2014 - 12:25
Bla.. Play your games. Sometimes.. Soon..
09.03.2014 - 12:39
Alright,

Equinox has been fairly inactive so I'm moving Grimm up to round 3. Let's get that game done!
10.03.2014 - 15:23
Written by Madara, 09.03.2014 at 12:39

Alright,

Equinox has been fairly inactive so I'm moving Grimm up to round 3. Let's get that game done!
thanks. will try to play Trooper ASAP
11.03.2014 - 14:09
Logged on earlier today to play our game. Me and Calvin got a game up but he got DCed before country selection :/
12.03.2014 - 16:27
Written by Grimm, 11.03.2014 at 14:09

Logged on earlier today to play our game. Me and Calvin got a game up but he got DCed before country selection :/

Didn't you guys rematch? What's going on?
By Friday I'm moving someone up regardless.
12.03.2014 - 17:38
Written by Madara, 12.03.2014 at 16:27

Written by Grimm, 11.03.2014 at 14:09

Didn't you guys rematch? What's going on?
By Friday I'm moving someone up regardless.
We tried 3 times. Each time Calvin got DCed. On the last one, he DCed on turn 1 instead of during game creation. I was online for a while after but didn't see him log on again. I can't be online as early today. Maybe tomorrow or Friday depending on my workload. I'm on most evenings (EST) but I think that's too late for Calvin cause of the timezone difference. It might be hard for us to play our match during the week.
14.03.2014 - 12:27
I had problems around 3 days ago with my laptop. I'm now back and ready, saw him online yesterday but he couldn't play me.
14.03.2014 - 17:08
Written by Trooper21, 14.03.2014 at 12:27
I had problems around 3 days ago with my laptop. I'm now back and ready, saw him online yesterday but he couldn't play me.
Yeah, I was playing another tourney match (multifund). When I finished, you were no longer online. Today I can't log on till later tonight. Can we try for Saturday or Sunday?
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word