Get Premium to hide all ads
21.02.2014 - 18:22
What is the definition of a Battle Map? Battle Map: A map that is: Dynamic, Has an important object in the middle for everyone to fight over, incredibly detailed, and small for map size The first map I am making in this series in Battle Map Supremacy. I would go incredibly into detailed now but I want to keep it a suprise until alpha release
3/1/14 at Midnight (EST).
Some stuff that will be in: Custom cities, passed to fight over, and much, much more.
THE MAP: The map is basically a large Island. In the middle there are the rich mountain bases and hoard most of the wealth, and surrounding are the territories that hold the population. There will be more implemented in the near future.
RELEASE PLAN:
3/1: Alpha map (everything above)
3/15: Naval Unit movement and oil wells
3/29: Guerrilla warfare through mountains
4/12: Air units only allowed in "air port countries" and tech cities the "research" tech (generals)
4/26: Balance complaints will be answered
MAP PICTURES: PM me how to do this, I don't feel like Google searching for 5 hours
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
23.02.2014 - 21:05
Just google for a map. Google > Images > Search tools > Size: larger than 2 MP (or 4 MP) and search for "fantasy map" or "map island" and you'll find what you need.
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word