Get Premium to hide all ads
01.03.2014 - 11:46
I recently witnessed a CW between Bums and TC. Madara has a surprise expansion as turk where he likes to cap Belarus.In this CW the result of this was ukraine could not complete his wall first turn due to the presence of the AT near to Kiev. Richtofen promptly left the game resulting in absolte chaos. This has led me to the question, do the rules need revising? and What exactly are the rules concerning wallblocking(wf) on turn 1 ?

In Madara's tournaments the rules specifically state that the opposition player cannot enter the opposing player's territory, so that is explicit for his tournaments. In this CW his expansion would be a clear violation of this rule. However I believe Madara to be an honest player and he stated he would not have attacked. So again another question, do we leave it up to the honour of the various player that indeed if such a violation occurs; we presume accidentally; the game simply continues without the player being attacked? Or it is simply forbidden to enter enemy territory? Striclt forbidding players from enemy territory on turn 1 seems like the clearest way of solving any such issues ,So in this instance Madara would simple have to rework is expansion. I think the competitive players should have their say, after all they are the ones who compete! This was indeed a CW , the pride and joy of atwar.

N.B I believe option 1: depending on players' honour open up a 'can of worms' .What happens on turn two? can he now wall on turn two, or should he now be wallblocked(wf), after all many walls are broken on turn 2 anyway. This become confusing.
----
"When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you."
― Stephen Richards
01.03.2014 - 12:34
AlexMeza
Account deleted
Duplicated thread http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=12498
Please remove.
01.03.2014 - 13:13
Stryko
Account deleted
If on the rare occasion someone WFs anothers capital by mistake, they should say they will not attack and resume as normal; he can still WF the capital on turn 2 as if nothing had happened.
01.03.2014 - 15:20
What's wrong with WFing? It's a game about winning. All's fair in love and atWar.
01.03.2014 - 15:31
Written by Guest, 01.03.2014 at 13:13

If on the rare occasion someone WFs anothers capital by mistake, they should say they will not attack and resume as normal; he can still WF the capital on turn 2 as if nothing had happened.

Can the community agree on this?
01.03.2014 - 16:37
Duplicated thread. Locked
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word