Get Premium to hide all ads
02.03.2014 - 17:19
 KYBL
Russian Ukraine is a map I made really quickly where Russia: Central is given eastern Ukraine. The two cities it gets are Kharkiv and Dnepropetrovsk. If anyone would want to practice with it as a possible counter to Turkey in 3v3s, it is a free map to use. You guys can figure out how to use it.

This is just as a possible outcome of the war this may not be accurate but if you really do speculate such then mastering Russia: Central over a now useless Ukraine may be a good idea.

It costs 7200 to pick and ahs an income of 648. It also has 18 reinf in total per turn.

Crimea is also given to Russia: South

Ukraine, in this map, currently has 13 reinf, 2270 to start as and 116 income.

----

02.03.2014 - 18:56
AlexMeza
Account deleted
I'll check it out, maybe now Russia will be a better choice than Ukraine.
02.03.2014 - 18:58
Great idea.i mean sooner or later is gonna happen unfortunately.also turk-russia the 2 big empires always fighting so it makes sense.from a quick look russia seems a little weak against turk rush and cant play sm but this can open a whole new playstyle for german and italy also.this should be interesting.can u make it europe tho?
----
02.03.2014 - 19:47
 KYBL
Written by Khal.eesi, 02.03.2014 at 18:58

Great idea.i mean sooner or later is gonna happen unfortunately.also turk-russia the 2 big empires always fighting so it makes sense.from a quick look russia seems a little weak against turk rush and cant play sm but this can open a whole new playstyle for german and italy also.this should be interesting.can u make it europe tho?

Sure
----

02.03.2014 - 20:11
 KYBL
Update: It only includes Europe + now. If you want the full map then msg me
----

02.03.2014 - 20:16
 KYBL
In the future I will make a map where that part of Ukraine is property of Russia: South and one where it is independent.
----

03.03.2014 - 14:09
AlexMeza
Account deleted
5k Ukraine is now good. Dunno about 3k but imo wouldn't work since you don't get good income first turns.
RC is a good replacement for Ukraine, you get 18 reinfs, Ukraine used to get 19. First turn is just fine.
If there are going to be changes, I really hope it stands like this.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word