‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
17.05.2011 - 14:12
I have a 24mb/s connection and I have never dropped from a game nor lagged. Today however at a very crucial point I get disconnected and I still can't reconnect, despite logging out and logging back in, trying a different browser, restarting router. All this time I have great speed everywhere else. Even when I manage to get into the game browser I have a huge delay and then I get disconnected (and again I have no other problems in other places). Also the forum lags and the main page.
18.05.2011 - 00:03
 Ivan (Admin)
Anyone else experienced similar difficulties lately?
18.05.2011 - 08:20
Update, after some time I managed to geto n through facebook. After a couple of minutes I managed to log in from the browser too (technically I always logged on with a lot of lag on the home page, and after some time I even managed to get on the game browser, but I had a terrible delay [games not showing, replies showing a munute later etc] and got disconnected later later).
02.06.2011 - 09:04
 YOBA
Written by Aristosseur, 17.05.2011 at 14:12

I have a 24mb/s connection and I have never dropped from a game nor lagged. Today however at a very crucial point I get disconnected and I still can't reconnect, despite logging out and logging back in, trying a different browser, restarting router. All this time I have great speed everywhere else. Even when I manage to get into the game browser I have a huge delay and then I get disconnected (and again I have no other problems in other places). Also the forum lags and the main page.

>24 MB/s
>the region of Crete you live in allows a maximum of 2 MB/s because it's bydlo like that
Durr. Also, this sort of stuff happens all the time to me and I'm on a [real] 12 MB/s connection. Randomly, but it's not uncommon. I don't know if the creators can do anything about this, unfortunately. ;__;
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
06.06.2011 - 05:57
Happening again right now, I can do anything else but play, I disconnect every turn, also when waiting in game I had a huge delay again and finally disconnected (the lag in game lobby was not experienced by me only).
12.06.2011 - 15:35
I've been getting this recently, turn over calculations take about 30 seconds (a nightmare if you're actually trying to win something) and every couple of turns it will just disconnect me. Never had these issues before this week and my internet is fine.
----
Written by Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
13.06.2011 - 01:20
I've had this happen, and sometimes It will say I cannot connect to the site entirely - It's not effecting anyone else when it happens and even people who haven't played it before who live like right next to me on the same internet provider can still get on the site/in the game.

It works again after I restart my computer.
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

15.06.2011 - 01:40
^affecting*

I routinely experience a few disconnects, but today I experienced one that didn't allow me to log back in until 5 minutes later.

Made me lose over 3 turns in a coalition war, it sucked.
----
lol. NO!
22.06.2011 - 05:43
HoneyandLemon111
Account deleted
Happened to me a couple of times to. I think I am the player with the most disconnects in this game, because most times I have them like every single turn, which makes it very hard to play. Most times I have to end the turn before the regulary turn end, to make sure my actions will be send to the server. I just wonder why this only happens to me when i play Afterwind, but not if I just surf in the internet, watching videos or whatever.
23.06.2011 - 20:14
 Zol
I've been disconnected from the game a total of 7 times, 6 of them today alone. so yes. guessing someone somewhere messed with Ze Interwebs. Probably some cable near Finland (?) that went bust, and its rerouting us the long way around.
24.06.2011 - 21:22
Forgot this thread exists...but i made a new one ! http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=1556
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word