Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Fockmeeard, 22.04.2014 - 00:14
As you can tell, I've been promoted to rank 8.

After I ranked up, Hdrakon, Joedtaxi, MOU, myself, and V for Vendetta had a fun chat about the curren state of the rank 7 class. None of us had a clear answer as to who was the top rank 7, but we all could agree on similar nominees.

So lets find out who's the top rank 7, shall we?

Fancy graphics will come later, I promise.

Lets get a few things straight first. 1.) This is not a 'prove yourself' contest. This is to find out who is the elite of the elite, top doge. (yes I spelled that correctly) Madara has hosted two middle rank tourneys as well as a low rank/high rank 2v2 tourney. The majority of 3v3s are rank 7+ and take it from me, a rank 7 CAN cw often. If we haven't heard of you yet, it's not our fault. 2.) You may have noticed me using terms such as 'we' and 'our'. That's because I will not dictate who gets in the tourney, and who doesn't. I will assemble a committee (not including myself) who will judge on who will participate in this tourney and who will not. I have already selected my prospects for the committee and I will contact them within the next two days.

Wowe. Elitism much Fock?

This is a tournament for the elite after all. The committees decisions are not final, so keep that in mind. If 75% of the community wants a player removed/added, the community will override.

So how do I participate Fock?

In order to be considered for judging by the committee, you must first have a rank 8+ sponsor you by nominating you.

Well how does nominating work?

Simple. Your sponsor will post in this thread with your name and then write a short paragraph as to why he nominated you.

Rules for nominating?

Rank 8 may only sponsor 2 people.
Rank 9 may only sponsor 3 people
Rank 10+ may only sponsor 4 people.

You do not have to sponsor the maximum number of people your rank allows.

Match rules Fock?
Rank 7s ONLY
1v1
EU+
Extra cities must be on
Alliances must be disabled
No rewalls or wall glitching
No first turn wf or entering opponents country first turn
Upon both players agreement, upgrades and or strategies may be turned off.
Please report any abusers of these rules.
*Would be a good tip to turn off game chat during match.

THE COMMITTEE:
~Desu
~Acqui
Khal.eesi
Leaf
Hdrakon

So, let the fun begin! The committee will be announced Thursday and you all have one week to nominate your players! On Tuesday the committee will vote and the tournament will begin the following day.

MY NOMINATIONS:

1.) The Tactician!

Comes as no surprise to many of you. Tact is an elite rank 7 who is a veteran of his rank. I first met him back in evoL many months ago. I have never considered Tact an enemy, but a respectable, friendly rival. Over the last 7 months or so, Tact and I have always shared the CW spot, first for the rank 5/6 spot, then for the 6/7 spot, soon afterwards the 7/7 spot and now we share the 7/8 spot. On the surface many might consider us identical in skill level, but deep down I firmly believe tact is above me. Just you watch until he acquires all upgrades, although he doesn't need those upgrades to match will the leading rank 10s and 11s. A strong contendor and a shoo-in for a spot in the tourney, Tact has what it takes to win it all. GL Tact!
23.04.2014 - 05:56
Not because we are the minority we should keep on boosting it, tell me, they keep on boosting immigration in the U.K., they are in the minority right...?

Well if winning a tourney doesn't even make you the best in something, why make a tourney for the elite? You say you were looking for the best but you also say somebody is not the best because of a single tourney? That makes no sense...

I think most of the followers can point you out the alts, no need to make a special committee for that. I guess all the r7 will be checking for alts, and also their 'fans' will do that.
----
----we are not the same - I am a Martian ----
23.04.2014 - 08:45
Written by Khal.eesi, 22.04.2014 at 21:21

Special shoutout to the best rank 7 atwar has ever seen.ZeroUno.http://atwar-game.com/users/profile.php?user_id=307703
This guy was pure genious.He picked up the game so fast..we would put him in and he would just rape rank 9's and 10's
RIP zero

p.s. also the only rank 7 that mauzer was convinced to accept in MK when he had the strict rank8+ policy!

mini wheat>zerouno
23.04.2014 - 09:02
Mini wheat was also great agreed.But zero a little better.
On another note vrome why you crying?
----
24.04.2014 - 13:33
I'm happy to announce the committee for this competition!

This committee includes:
~Desu
~Acqui
~Khal.eesi
Leaf
Hdrakon

Good luck to everybody.
30.04.2014 - 12:46
Damn, i'd rather like to play a 2v2 tournament, better at 3v3 though

well, 1v1 tournament, wich i suck at...awww...i hate it to have so much neutral room, you can't conquer cause your cap is in danger...i'll sign up though...
----

30.04.2014 - 13:41
Well, besides how I ranked up to 8 the day before voting started, due to some real life stuff I don't think I'll be able to play in the tournament. :/
10.05.2014 - 06:41
I'm going inactive for idk how long. (stolen telephone cable). So umm, don't think i can play my games
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

10.05.2014 - 09:22
baby_bullet86
Account deleted
Written by The Tactician, 10.05.2014 at 06:41

I'm going inactive for idk how long. (stolen telephone cable). So umm, don't think i can play my games

Stolen telephone cable? buy a new one , costs less than 5 pounds i think.. leo
10.05.2014 - 11:53
Kruuna or Funtime was the best rank 7 on atwar.
----
It's not the end.

10.05.2014 - 12:32
baby_bullet86
Account deleted
Written by Mr_Own_U, 10.05.2014 at 11:53

Kruuna or Funtime was the best rank 7 on atwar.

more like bullet...
10.05.2014 - 15:34
Written by vrome zak, 23.04.2014 at 05:56

Not because we are the minority we should keep on boosting it, tell me, they keep on boosting immigration in the U.K., they are in the minority right...?

Well if winning a tourney doesn't even make you the best in something, why make a tourney for the elite? You say you were looking for the best but you also say somebody is not the best because of a single tourney? That makes no sense...

I think most of the followers can point you out the alts, no need to make a special committee for that. I guess all the r7 will be checking for alts, and also their 'fans' will do that.

Agree. + Kruuna and Bertank were one of the best Rank 7's I think. + Me ofc <3
----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
20.05.2014 - 08:43
Written by Guest, 10.05.2014 at 09:22

Written by The Tactician, 10.05.2014 at 06:41

Stolen telephone cable? buy a new one , costs less than 5 pounds i think.. leo

the public one, in the streets
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word