Get Premium to hide all ads
07.01.2011 - 07:33
Hey People, the last days i think about some Game options how could be improved.
so i would like to tell you some of my obsessions

1. At the moment, theres a list of "skills" wich we could buy with our eared SP's.
2. We dont see new skills until we have enough points to buy them , if we want.

-> the problem is that players with a higher playtime have many skills in nearly all areas.
-> i missed some more eligible options, and here my ideas coming:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I think it would be better, if we only could buy the standard "Generals"-types with our SP's
- so you unlock with playing new generals like:

- Tank General
- Navel General
- Guerillia General
- Stealth General
- and some new..(maybe Aircraft General, Soldier General)

-> the following system is propped up to the C&C system

i try to explain my ideas:

- when unlocks a strategy, a player starts with 1 CP (command Point)
- with in battle eared SP's you could buy (if avaiable) a new General or strategys (skills) for a already eared General.
the system could be like a "Tree-system"
- it means you have to buy first some Rank1 skills before you be able to buy the best ones.

some pic for a better understanding

maybe we could also upgrade all skills. for example the rank1 skill"10% cheaper tanks" could be upgradet to rank 1,2,.... with a bigger bonus of maybe 1% for each upgrade.

the pro is, everyone could buy/and upgrade these strategies we like to play, and new people could beat longer playing people because they only upgrade one generaltactic.

i hope you understand what i trying to say =D

have fun by discussing
07.01.2011 - 18:46
So you basicly wrote this post just to say that you want devs to introduce tree with upgrades instead of basic list upgrades which are just waiting to be bought?

Developers already gave us some reason why they are going to leave the upgrade system without any major changes for a while. Perhaps you should suggest some really solid idea on how exactly this tree should look like, idea which would be almost ready to be introduced into the game, to make them interested in it?
08.01.2011 - 03:30
 Ivan (Admin)
I think we would prefer to keep things simple, without trees or additional points system. But I appreciate you bringing up this new idea, cheers!
09.01.2011 - 17:17
Oh fyi a small note on what norakai concern on advanced gamers having more of a choice in the upgrades we buy, there i a list of all known upgrades on here somewhere being created by players.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word