‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
31.05.2011 - 01:13
..... Opening this BUG on behalf of the Zero The Vampire, he proved it again just now

Okay i just proved that my theory is correct. Since there is a bug fix, I will check tomorrow to see if it fixed the bug i'm talking about.

There seems to be a bug in some casual games that if you click end round it immediately(!) does that despite the other players haven't been able to do their moves

I have a theory as to how this glitch works. I think it only happens if there is oh say 1 person in a let's say 3 person casual game who does a turn then leaves. Let's say the other 2 people stay for the next turn, and both click end turn. If the 1st person doesn't click start turn, I think it skips that person and goes straight to the next turn. Note that this is just a theory and has yet to be tested, although if someone would be kind enough to prove/disprove this theory by testing, it would be greatly appreciated.
----
Very vicious moderator
31.05.2011 - 01:43
 Ivan (Admin)
Fixed, update will be online in a few hours.
31.05.2011 - 02:19
Written by Ivan, 31.05.2011 at 01:43

Did you get my /pr before about another glitch? You didn't reply.
31.05.2011 - 02:27
 Ivan (Admin)
Written by Aristosseur, 31.05.2011 at 02:19

Written by Ivan, 31.05.2011 at 01:43

Did you get my /pr before about another glitch? You didn't reply.

Nope. It's really better to contact me on PM, I rarely read the chat.
31.05.2011 - 02:31
When you surrender and the game ends (the stats screen popping up), you cannot exit the game (quick paced obviously). Another user reported the same thing too.
Also, on the game stats, money is calculated weirdly.
31.05.2011 - 04:13
I confirm Aristo's bug, and I add another: when you make a request for a duel, it doubles it.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
31.05.2011 - 18:31
The end turn glitch has been fixed.
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word