‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
02.06.2011 - 06:41
 YOBA
I didn't try recruiting as it's an Africa game and I have no cash left, but the + button seems to be active.

What the hell is going on? This is a casual game by the way, I'll try recruiting next round perhaps, just to see if the bug persists.

----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
02.06.2011 - 08:10
>Zimbabwe
>recruiting anything but inflation rates
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
02.06.2011 - 12:00
 Amok (Admin)
So did you actually get the reinforcements on the next round?
04.06.2011 - 05:48
Seen this a number of times in both Quick and Casual games now. I wonder if it has something to do with my tendancy to frequently disconnect and re-connect? I did 'try' obtaining more reinforcements, as the + buttons were enabled, but they had no impact, and no more reinforcements appeared the next week. On reflection, I think trying to buy reinforcements did actaully reduce my cash counter, considering my income, and such, for each week.

Also, in the same game as the example, you maybe be able to see behind the City window a number of tanks, that no longer exist... I didn't 'save' anything, as I didn't make any changes (I considered moving some infantry, and reverted), and the tank movements were before this conenction.

This is a casual game, incase you didn't infer that from the timer.

Last Week

This Week

Note that I accidently closed the window before I took this screen shot, I think that before Nizhny Novgorod was still claiming negative reinforcements before I closed it.
----
peveyom heekaht setuh ei iqeht eineta kelah gohk seluxah gohk
04.06.2011 - 16:57
 YOBA
Well, this was fixed in the following turn and it showed the correct number of recruitable troops, just like in FailureFace's game. I didn't quit though, but I was playing a "live" casual game. Such cases.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
26.06.2011 - 04:44
 Amok (Admin)
Fixed!
26.06.2011 - 04:49
Written by Amok, 26.06.2011 at 04:44

Fixed!

Cool, is the 2nd week reinforcement fixed along with this or are they unrelated?
26.06.2011 - 05:26
 Amok (Admin)
Yes, both problems are now fixed.
28.06.2011 - 05:20
 Zol
Awesome, thx amok
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word