Get Premium to hide all ads
03.06.2011 - 15:59
I tried but got stuck in Siberia..
There should be a new unit called ice breaker or something so we can transport units in the Arctic.
03.06.2011 - 16:04
That sounds awesome- but instead of a unit how about unit upgrades? 2500sp to get "ice breakers" on transports and another 2500sp for destroyers?
03.06.2011 - 21:55
Or they could make the sea passable up there.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
04.06.2011 - 06:16
I am curious, why do you need to cross the Arctic Sea?
04.06.2011 - 11:19
Written by 24Hours7Days, 04.06.2011 at 06:16

I am curious, why do you need to cross the Arctic Sea?

A. Great new stragical zone B. Alaska could actually be of some importance
04.06.2011 - 17:16
Exactly Gardevoir
04.06.2011 - 18:36
Written by GlennMiller, 04.06.2011 at 17:16

Exactly Gardevoir

Hell on the few world games I play I send all missles I get from rare units to Greenland for storage, so the artic sea is already important to me.
05.07.2011 - 10:00
Had an idea over the time I was gone- Make the artic important. How about they add more cities in the artic? like Tiksi in Siberia, Iqualuit on Baffin island, Chersiky in Far east (sorry if I call if Kamchatka at times, its a habit) and barrow in Alaska, etc etc etc the list goes on. The artic is neglected and it in fact is a very important zone. I strongly suggest citys like I said be added- as alot of artic nations go unused and/or neglected from lack of funds and citys, especially northwest territorys.
15.07.2011 - 12:08
Also, add the country svalbard
----
SAY IT WITH YO CHEST
15.07.2011 - 12:19
----
SAY IT WITH YO CHEST
15.07.2011 - 13:09
Written by BASED Ironail, 03.06.2011 at 21:55

Or they could make the sea passable up there.

Agreed¹
Written by Dream, 15.07.2011 at 12:08

Also, add the country svalbard

Agreed²
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
15.07.2011 - 13:11
Svalbard is part of Norway, so they'd have to add it to norway. Or they could say fuck you to real world politics and add svalbard as its own country with 1 reinforcement along with greenland (cmon amok and ivan do it! it'd make the game funner ) Maybe add Novaya zemlya? althoguh I don't believe anyone lives on their.....*cough cough* TSAR BOMB *cough cough* but adding new countrys SHOULD be the next , heres a small list I just thought of:

Greenland
Svalbard
Carolines
Malta
CITYS IN NORTHEN CANADA
West bank/Gaza/Golan heights
South Sudan
15.07.2011 - 13:52
Svalbard is like puerto rico(I thought)...
----
SAY IT WITH YO CHEST
15.07.2011 - 14:36
Agree, and I think yellowknife should be added to the default city list. North america looks gross without the northern territories colored in.
----
lol. NO!
15.07.2011 - 15:00
Add real countries rather, like Malta. Those can be added us provinces.
15.07.2011 - 18:10
Svalbard is like a real country(or province of norland if you prefer)
----
SAY IT WITH YO CHEST
15.07.2011 - 19:33
Written by Vespre, 15.07.2011 at 14:36

Agree, and I think yellowknife should be added to the default city list. North america looks gross without the northern territories colored in.

Along with more northen citys, I have a world map and there are plenty artic citys mentioned on it they could use. The northen canadian isles could be a great naval zone along with the sea of larador if they put something of worth up there- great idea just came to mind for it but to mch to explain. All in all, artic citys need to be added.
15.07.2011 - 21:22
Written by Garde, 15.07.2011 at 13:11

Svalbard is part of Norway, so they'd have to add it to norway. Or they could say fuck you to real world politics and add svalbard as its own country with 1 reinforcement along with greenland (cmon amok and ivan do it! it'd make the game funner ) Maybe add Novaya zemlya? althoguh I don't believe anyone lives on their.....*cough cough* TSAR BOMB *cough cough* but adding new countrys SHOULD be the next , heres a small list I just thought of:

Greenland
Svalbard (that was me!)
Carolines
Malta
CITYS IN NORTHEN CANADA (no one likes canda)
South Sudan

Galan Heights, Gaza strip and west bank are not really countries
----
SAY IT WITH YO CHEST
15.07.2011 - 22:33
Written by Dream, 15.07.2011 at 21:22

Written by Garde, 15.07.2011 at 13:11

Greenland
Svalbard (that was me!)
Carolines
Malta
CITYS IN NORTHEN CANADA (no one likes canda)
South Sudan

Galan Heights, Gaza strip and west bank are not really countries

Palestine? I feel they deserve to be a country for the fact that in the late 40s their land was taken and called isreal- a kingdom that has not stood on that land in over 1000 years. To me they had no right to do that, so I strongly agree that those 3 should be countrys or grouped as Palestine.
15.07.2011 - 23:31
Written by Garde, 15.07.2011 at 22:33

Palestine? I feel they deserve to be a country for the fact that in the late 40s their land was taken and called isreal- a kingdom that has not stood on that land in over 1000 years. To me they had no right to do that, so I strongly agree that those 3 should be countrys or grouped as Palestine.

The developers want to add as little conflictual real world politics to the game was they can. Israel has de facto and de jure control over the majority of the Israeli/Palestinian area. If there should be but one nation, it should be Israel. Adding Palestine in the west bank as a second could be a possibility but it might get too small. And technically its capital should also be Jerusalem.
16.07.2011 - 04:44
Written by Otokonoko, 15.07.2011 at 23:31

Written by Garde, 15.07.2011 at 22:33

The developers want to add as little conflictual real world politics to the game was they can. Israel has de facto and de jure control over the majority of the Israeli/Palestinian area. If there should be but one nation, it should be Israel. Adding Palestine in the west bank as a second could be a possibility but it might get too small. And technically its capital should also be Jerusalem.

Ive already stated they could make the capitol Jericho or another major town there, but their leaving that region open for arguments over isreal and palestine. If they didn't want to add real wold politics they would have blank out isreal too, you know that, or they couldve just added it to Jordan and name it treans-jordan to avoid conflict. All im saying is palestine had always been ignored in favor of a country that practically invaded PALESTINES land with U.N and U.S approval, which pisses me off.
16.07.2011 - 06:02
You're an idiot, shut up please.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
16.07.2011 - 12:35
I think this is what they didn't want. Arguments over Israel/palestine
----
SAY IT WITH YO CHEST
16.07.2011 - 14:56
Written by Stomach Ulcers, 16.07.2011 at 14:27

I love when like 1014 year olds argue about these things.

Anda you místerare only 3 years older
----
SAY IT WITH YO CHEST
16.07.2011 - 14:59
AND your from canada. Lol
----
SAY IT WITH YO CHEST
16.07.2011 - 21:25
Oh, canada! Oh, canada! switch to a state, oh canada!
----
SAY IT WITH YO CHEST
17.07.2011 - 03:20
Dont worry
EVERYONES opinion matters (except people from places like North Dakota)
----
SAY IT WITH YO CHEST
25.07.2011 - 03:37
I thought we r talking about the arctic sea..
sorry but north dakota only get 1 guy in the house of representatives. rhode island got 2.
04.08.2011 - 18:39
I do believe this is an unused part of the map. Perhaps they could add cities and docks in the north to make it more of a battlezone other than a mostly unused piece of land.

It's a shame as it really would get used in an actual war.
07.10.2011 - 07:41
Returning to the topic of crossing Arctic sea. The flatness of the world in aw could be compensated so that units can move longer distances east/west, the further you go from equator, especially in those arctic areas (since I guess it would look a bit odd in your usual Euro games)

Also a way to cross the pole would be cool ~to send planes from Russia to Canada for an example.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word