Get Premium to hide all ads
01.07.2014 - 19:22
I think you guys should advertise on TV! it costs alot but with all the new players you can get you will also get people wanting to buy premium! so it'll balance out What do you guys think? yes? No? Why?
02.07.2014 - 15:33
No. No. And...no. TV stations are not international entities, and this is an international game. You would have to buy multiple tv slots around the world and it would cost a fortune. Way more than it would bring back in revenue. The best way to advertise the game IMO would be for Amok and Ivan to set up voting links with MMO List websites and allow players to vote for the game on each site daily and provide 1-3 PC for each vote they do each day. This is similar to other systems used by other gaming sites that are similarly sized in comparison to atWar.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
02.07.2014 - 17:39
Written by Spart, 02.07.2014 at 15:33

No. No. And...no. TV stations are not international entities, and this is an international game. You would have to buy multiple tv slots around the world and it would cost a fortune. Way more than it would bring back in revenue. The best way to advertise the game IMO would be for Amok and Ivan to set up voting links with MMO List websites and allow players to vote for the game on each site daily and provide 1-3 PC for each vote they do each day. This is similar to other systems used by other gaming sites that are similarly sized in comparison to atWar.

But they can just do it in America (no disrespect to all non-americans) then it'll get enough Americans where they can afford it in UK then after that spread it to other nations germany France italy China Japan ect.
02.07.2014 - 19:37
Written by UnIeashed, 02.07.2014 at 17:39

But they can just do it in America (no disrespect to all non-americans) then it'll get enough Americans where they can afford it in UK then after that spread it to other nations germany France italy China Japan ect.

A national advertisement costs millions of dollars which they cannot even afford. And they would never make that back. It is a good though but massively unrealistic from a business standpoint. The internet is the best bet here.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
02.07.2014 - 19:43
Written by Spart, 02.07.2014 at 19:37

A national advertisement costs millions of dollars which they cannot even afford. And they would never make that back. It is a good though but massively unrealistic from a business standpoint. The internet is the best bet here.

Perhaps youtube advertisements? lol
02.07.2014 - 19:54
Written by UnIeashed, 02.07.2014 at 19:43

Written by Spart, 02.07.2014 at 19:37

Perhaps youtube advertisements? lol

Maybe. But like I said, I still feel like the voting mechanism is the best bet to start right away.
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
05.07.2014 - 17:54
Abyss
Account deleted
Lol.
15.07.2014 - 02:27
Even Website Advertisements like some nowadays popular games do cost a fortune,Youtube we already have those ( Videos )
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
19.01.2015 - 17:28
Written by Funtime, 15.07.2014 at 02:27

Even Website Advertisements like some nowadays popular games do cost a fortune,Youtube we already have those ( Videos )

Aren't most of those just tutorials? I know there was at least one actual promo video. If we want a real rise in promotion lets not fake the game like most games do. They game is already good but a lot of people have no idea what to do once they first login.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
28.05.2015 - 03:35
The mandatory youtube ads cost alot of money too.

that's why only the big corporations have them
25.08.2015 - 07:47
Make account for me on Bosnian forum ( i have ban from making accs there) . And i will advertize. At least 1000 people will see that in 15 days. Let's say that only 1% gets in, and start playing. You know there are huge chances for five of them to buy premium, or someone else for them.
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

01.09.2015 - 21:53

That's Unrealistic, and stupid, Spart already appointed the most reasonable solution, I agree with him, and the method spart said was used by games smaller than AtWar who now became bigger.
----
01.11.2015 - 18:48
NO, wouldn't be worth putting that much money into it for the return, when you think about your target audience which in this case is older teens to young adults most of these people would be outside doing stuff sports, social, work etc. so that cuts your receving target audience to a fraction straight off the board then you just have to rely on the ones doing nothing to actually be watching tv and then they'd have to be lazy enough to have not changed the channel when the adds came up and if they are that lazy then they are hardly gonna put the effort into finding this game and getting used to it.

adverts only work for brain dead games like COD where there is no learning curve or massive difference in skill level so that the new players can acclimatize quickly.
----

03.11.2015 - 18:26
Written by Netre, 01.11.2015 at 18:48

NO, wouldn't be worth putting that much money into it for the return, when you think about your target audience which in this case is older teens to young adults most of these people would be outside doing stuff sports, social, work etc. so that cuts your receving target audience to a fraction straight off the board then you just have to rely on the ones doing nothing to actually be watching tv and then they'd have to be lazy enough to have not changed the channel when the adds came up and if they are that lazy then they are hardly gonna put the effort into finding this game and getting used to it.

adverts only work for brain dead games like COD where there is no learning curve or massive difference in skill level so that the new players can acclimatize quickly.

nice way of reviving old threads that were never gonna have any influence whatsoever
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

04.11.2015 - 06:35
Written by Dbacks, 03.11.2015 at 18:26

nice way of reviving old threads that were never gonna have any influence whatsoever

riiiiiiiiiiigghhht cause their are just so many topics here just scrambling to be at the top or even on the first page.
isn't this forum here to help admins make decisions on promotions and the like, thats what i done,
if you have a problem with some other topic maybe you should supply a good argument there.
----

04.11.2015 - 06:51
Written by Netre, 04.11.2015 at 06:35

riiiiiiiiiiigghhht cause their are just so many topics here just scrambling to be at the top or even on the first page.
isn't this forum here to help admins make decisions on promotions and the like, thats what i done,
if you have a problem with some other topic maybe you should supply a good argument there.

No I had a problem with this one that's why I said I had a problem with it >_>
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

04.11.2015 - 07:55
Written by Dbacks, 04.11.2015 at 06:51

Written by Netre, 04.11.2015 at 06:35

No I had a problem with this one that's why I said I had a problem with it >_>

i couldnt help saying it though
----

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word