Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by the99percent, 17.06.2011 - 14:39
Coalitions that are not active should lose points over time. That is all.
09.08.2011 - 04:25
Oh; and we don't have second picks in our coalition (as Fruit is wrongly suggesting). There is not 1 player in our coalition that didn't play a CW (except for Pera, but he just joined a few days ago). When 3 players are on; we are ready to play!
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
09.08.2011 - 04:28
Written by Hugosch, 09.08.2011 at 04:25

Oh; and we don't have second picks in our coalition (as Fruit is wrongly suggesting). There is not 1 player in our coalition that didn't play a CW (except for Pera, but he just joined a few days ago). When 3 players are on; we are ready to play!

the second picks are in the training coalition like I said, you are afraid to keep players who might lose you CP in the regular one (you can see by the fact biteme too is negative CP that they aren't that great)

But however, since you wish for them to be in the coalition they should also effect your coalition as a member...you avoid this by having a "training coalition"; coward.
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

09.08.2011 - 04:57
Fruit, don't be jealous of BiteMe Too!'s highest "earned CP" score of 97. Really, now, lad.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
09.08.2011 - 11:05
I don't remember of having been asked one single time to have a CW against BiteMe! But if you had asked I probably would reject it. Our first match after the long time inactivity period showed us we need training and that's what we are doing.

Now, about you Fruit, I won't even have the work to explain all over again my reasons to reject your requests. If you want to call me a coward or keep on talking to our members that they will never play I don't care. I'm pretty sure of my reasons and I've already talked with them. They know that everyone will have a chance in our games and that we are now preparing them not only for CW's but to get better players in any game, just like I said in our recruiting thread.

What is the problem with you guys, really? If you are so sure that you are the better players and have the better coalition then bothering proofing anything? We will play you when we are ready. Do you really have that need of appearing as the best?

Just in time: I see no problem with BiteMe! and it's training coalition.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
09.08.2011 - 11:38
Whatever, anyway we Biteme and Biteme2 members know the truth, and that is fine

So firstly I need to say an apology for me not being an Western guy.
I learn English for a long time, but mostly are rather formal or say, more official English usage.
Forgive me if I interpret your guys words wrongly, may be you are just joking but I dunno that coz of my lack of Western culture :\

Simply I just try to reply to 2 statements:

1. Hugo said we hv called for CW for a lot of time, but the outcome is no one wants to play with us, while fruit disagreed with it.

I just come to support Hugo's statement, from my experience. I have just appointed as an officer a few days (maybe no more than a week) ago. Since that I start to call for CW whenever I find we hv 3 guys online and some of the clans hv 3 guys online as well, either in pr channel or global calling.

The result is depressing. Until now I get 0 CW successfully held.
We receive some replies like "no".
We receive some replies like "until we hv some strong guys to play with u".
Or we receive no replies at all, maybe they hv put me into ignore list, hmm...

And Winfeng (unkn0wn as the current name) just told me a few hrs ago that it's hard to find a CW partner.
I agree. No matter its so-called a top clan or a clan with no CP showing, you just can't get many active clans willing for CW. That's just the fact. I think you have encountered it for many times too.
So plx dun doubt it. The fact is not many active clans here we can see. Yours and mine are quite active in opposite.

2. Fruit again complains about the SP-farming of Biteme2.

I remember you guys have been talking about it for so long time, even since I join this clan I have already heard about it. Though I think this is not gd to talk about it in this topic, so I just reply a little bit.

For about SP-farming, Hugo has explained it well. The agreement of same fighting times. Ask Winfeng about it , we have rejected him at least 2 times for a CW request already. Just becoz we want to keep this promise to you, or ur previous-clan , KE. No SP-farming, trust it plx.

For the setting up of Biteme2, the reason is simply we get too many active players.
According to my own observation (experience or data wtever, I dunno the suitable word for that),
in my active time period (Normally afternoon-night, when it is morning -afternoon for European),
In my own clan, I can always see major and dodger, sometimes pera and hugo, and fewer for xevah, mrman and even sol.

Generally I can always meet 3 Biteme guys, maybe with different combination, so its just a perfectly fit no. for CW. No pickings needed, and who plays the CW depends on who is online, that's it.

Also I can see 3 Biteme2 members at the same time. Mostly winfeng, assassin and wicks0n, sometimes justkill (noneed) and fewer konstantin and eddielaleman. Again perfect fit for 3.

Imagine if we are in the same clan. 5-7 teammates, so if for a CW, only 3 can go and the others can only spectate. So why not split it into 2? So you can get 2 groups, just enough to play CW and you dun need, even cant pick any guys for a CW.

Picking always exists in a big clan. We just try to avoid this. For why we stop recruiting in Biteme is just that we get enough active players at the time already. So the new-comers go to Biteme2. Need not to mention, therer will be fewer higher rank or experienced players, coz most of them have their clan already. So you can see many promising gd players in Biteme2. Now if we need to recruit more, probably we will need a Biteme3 I think

Tell me if you find it hard in reading, I will edit it or perhaps make a better layout.
----
Not available now.
Please don't invite nor talk to me.
Thanks.
09.08.2011 - 16:37
Written by Pinheiro, 09.08.2011 at 11:05

I don't remember of having been asked one single time to have a CW against BiteMe! But if you had asked I probably would reject it. Our first match after the long time inactivity period showed us we need training and that's what we are doing.

Now, about you Fruit, I won't even have the work to explain all over again my reasons to reject your requests. If you want to call me a coward or keep on talking to our members that they will never play I don't care. I'm pretty sure of my reasons and I've already talked with them. They know that everyone will have a chance in our games and that we are now preparing them not only for CW's but to get better players in any game, just like I said in our recruiting thread.

What is the problem with you guys, really? If you are so sure that you are the better players and have the better coalition then bothering proofing anything? We will play you when we are ready. Do you really have that need of appearing as the best?

Just in time: I see no problem with BiteMe! and it's training coalition.

----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

19.08.2011 - 15:42
Mods I apologize for this post but, I feel that spamming nonsense needs to be stopped:

1) No Bite Me! player is in Bite Me Too! (with exception of Sol who runs the clan). We do NOT transfer any players from our clan... In fact Bite Me members vote new members in. We have never stole a member from any clan.

2) We have never refused a CW if we had 3 players online.

3) We never farmed Bite Me Too!. We even lost one CW against them! If you claim that we have CW point farmed Bite Me Too than we must agree kanker Elsiyum was CW framed as we never lost to them, thanks to your cooperation.

4) Kanker Elsium played the same number of cws vs. Bite Me Too as we did but we lost one... so you farmed Bite me Too! if you claim we.

5) Before pointing fingers... please stop spamming lies, rep begging globally, stop posting nonsense. Why are people begging for rep globally?

Bite Me holds Aristo and Cow in high regard!

Cow is a great friend and I wish Aristo would understand that we rather be friends.

I am requesting Solunae and all their members for an end this silly and stupid argument on behalf of my clan... Let's keep this the way it is: A Game!!!

All issues need to be resolved on the battlefield!!!
19.08.2011 - 15:47
BTW SonyHaxor has a good suggestion!

Well done mate!

Perhaps we can have a time holder. Every clan must have a cw in 30 days or is penalized by loosing a cw point per day. The lost cw pints can be collected back if the clan plays a cw.
15.09.2011 - 09:51
I wanted to bump this thread since it was mentioned again.

Instead of penalizing the inactive coalitions why don't we award the actives? My point is that we would have a lack of CP's in a long-term and even the active coalitions would be under 1000 points.

A small change, giving just 1 point to coalitions every time they play a CW would be enough in my opinion. Seems like a small thing, but Bite Me too! (cln that played most) would have 45 more points at the moment.

What do you think?
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
02.10.2011 - 12:48
This is a complete joke, BiteMe hasn't played for almost 2 months, dalmati refuses to play PC mothers even. Do something.
02.10.2011 - 14:08
I consider players swaping coalitions the whole time as a joke also. Anyway, Ivan already told us that there are other priorities to work on at the moment.
----
02.10.2011 - 14:23
>my training coalition
>no other premiun in there
Oh and when dalmati beat us it was with hugo.
3-1 is funny too
02.10.2011 - 15:13
Funny, because from what I saw it was you, Barrymore and only one former player from that coalition.

Stop creating posts to claim you are better than others Aristosseur. Your personnal oppinions have nothing to do with the threads you put them. This is the last warning.
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word