Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Silent One_deleted, 22.08.2014 - 11:55
It seems that the theme of the cw season for the "top" teams is "Who can farm the best then avoid any game that might remotely present the danger of a loss". Lets take a look at the champions elect, Illyria.Observing their 20 cw's that count, six(6) against MK- the team that was banned and of course have no chance to compete for any prize,( so I guess nothing to lose for MK if they lose all cw to Illy). Five(5) against Winterfell, I must contact Ferlucci and hormi and ask what is the secret to receive such an honour and opportunity to challenge the mighty Illyrians on so many occasions since it appears impossible for SOM to play even one game. It appears even the leaders/officers of Optisami have superior skills in negotiation since even they were at least afforded the opportunity to play. I will be speaking to these guys soon to understand what they have that we clearly lack and seek to learn from them.

Then we have CT the teams in second place. At least the approach of CT is slightly different, the leaders/officer of CT dont say point blank"no cw", they at least give the impression of a cw be it via pr or global notwithstanding the fact that when whenever we actually appear for said cw ppl disappear or it is cancelled for one reason or another( some rather embarrassing but what was said in private I will leave there for the time being). I thought cw was about good fun challenges and that sort of thing but it appears that there are mostly pretenders more concerned with a trophy by any means. Of course all of this is further indication of course that the cw system needs changing but this was already known, more within our control is the spirit of the players and the general attitude towards cw.

Love Mou or hate him, while we may think that evol won due to a flawed system or not, Evol PLAY, they played all in the last season and still make themselves available, and I am sure Mou might love the opp to play Illy also, I dont know how even he could be denied the opportunity after all that nice fertilizer and effort he spent last season on the Iands of Ilyria .
Do I think SOM are better than Illy? OF COURSE NOT! Actually far from it , Do I think we can actually play a game and maybe offer some sort of fight , of that I think we have a chance.It seems to play though we have no chance,. Maybe some clan should find someone to beat 20-0 in the next couple days and I think the champions elect might suddenly from no where find appetite to play .This is the only competition I can think of where position 1 can be there without even playing the no2 &3. Well what can we do? I guess I can make a post so I share my thoughts, have it trolled by a few and soon enough eventually locked due to irrelevance or trolling. Anyway enough said.
25.08.2014 - 17:50
What a shame for illyria. The past days Ct has asked them for cw they keep declining. They accepted one day but then they all went offline for a couple of minutes lol. Now that they saw CT lost 2 cw and we cant get #1 no more, they decide to cw again. Lol this is not suitable for a rank #1 clan. Pure shame lol
----

25.08.2014 - 17:52
 Acquiesce (Mod)
The only thing that makes a clan suitable for #1 rank is W/L ratio, and frankly we meet the requirement on that front. So do the entire game a favor on stop talking out your arse
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
25.08.2014 - 17:57
Written by AlBoZzZ, 25.08.2014 at 17:50

What a shame for illyria. The past days Ct has asked them for cw they keep declining. They accepted one day but then they all went offline for a couple of minutes lol. Now that they saw CT lost 2 cw and we cant get #1 no more, they decide to cw again. Lol this is not suitable for a rank #1 clan. Pure shame lol

you finally took it upon yourselves to play clans more at your level, and the result is you losing, just goes to show eh. but yes, we can cw happily now, knowing that no matter how many times you farm our training clan amongst others, you will not pass 18:2 within 5 days.
----
25.08.2014 - 18:02
Written by Acquiesce, 25.08.2014 at 17:52

The only thing that makes a clan suitable for #1 rank is W/L ratio, and frankly we meet the requirement on that front. So do the entire game a favor on stop talking out your arse

GO ACQUI GO
support from my heart
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
25.08.2014 - 18:05
Written by Permamuted, 25.08.2014 at 17:57

Written by AlBoZzZ, 25.08.2014 at 17:50

you finally took it upon yourselves to play clans more at your level, and the result is you losing, just goes to show eh. but yes, we can cw happily now, knowing that no matter how many times you farm our training clan amongst others, you will not pass 18:2 within 5 days.

How many times i need to tell you we asked illyria and everone else for cw and no one has accepted especially illyria. Sm i think won its first cw against us.so it doesn't really matter much lol they still partying about it.

CT had #1 but we kept cwing we didnt chickened out being afraid of lossing it lol.
Im happy you guys can finally cw now, it shows how scared yall were from us . I appreciate you fearing us thanks.
----

25.08.2014 - 18:08

Lol then why didnt you try to get a win from us when we kept challenging you and your not strong clan? As i said finally you guys can cw now cuz these days you were shaking from not cwing cuz fearing ct hahhahha. Nice language usage by mod
----

25.08.2014 - 18:16
Quote:
Also let us discuss Illyria vs evoL... I for one refuse to Clan war against syrian-force due to bugs. He is capable of it and brags of him knowing about bugs.

stop talking about me in forum you know i dont open forum+when the hell i did bug against anyone in cw or duel or where ever
and what the fucking bug i did??? i just know to bypass wall/range bug... and its eazy to be noticed
also clovis1122 know to do them+buffalo+juger+alexmeza(who was at evol)+tunder(who is at evol) http://prntscr.com/4aztwo / http://prntscr.com/4azu13 / http://prntscr.com/4azu5a its nice to check this sss
we must clam down after watching this mustn't we?
he admait that he using and he told me even how he do it
also i already said that the money bug fake and it work only for buying fake transports but units disapper next turn only range work
you really need to clam down saying that i bug
and in our duel it wasn't bug that i used against you to take out your general
it was trick(not bug anyone can do it) not sharing it with you to not use it against me some day
i just told you it was bug because i was annoyed from you for picking and starting with out letting me pick strat
so i wanted to fear you to not use again.
anyway STOP SAYING THAT IM BUGER AND TAKE IT AS EXUSE PLEASE
----
25.08.2014 - 18:34
Written by AlBoZzZ, 25.08.2014 at 18:08

Lol then why didnt you try to get a win from us when we kept challenging you and your not strong clan? As i said finally you guys can cw now cuz these days you were shaking from not cwing cuz fearing ct hahhahha. Nice language usage by mod

you are saying much Lols while you crying please clam down :O
enjoy your really life and your 5languages+house+car+21years old with alive father at albania life XAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
and enjoy crying in online game with owning all of thisZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
you are really retarded
----
25.08.2014 - 18:36
Written by AlBoZzZ, 25.08.2014 at 18:08

+ we are not scared from CT just enjoying troll you retards like did for us
if you noticed we are acting the same like your suka clan when owned 1st but there is defrent
that we didnt cry like your shity clan do
clam down stop crying please
----
25.08.2014 - 18:44
First of all syrian i dont live in albania now. Second of all im sorry that school is starting soon for you because i know what they do to people like you in school who are lonely and have no real life.

Thirdly, syrian is using so many insults torwards me and my clan. Shouldn't the mods do something about that?

While people at your age are enjoying a real life outside , you spend 10 hours a day in aw. What am i supposed to think? That u have a awesome real life?? Even this ZAAA or XAXAAA makes no sense it makes you look like a cloun lol
----

25.08.2014 - 18:45
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Meant to lock this thread after my comment. Will do now
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word