Get Premium to hide all ads
23.08.2014 - 09:52
Hey guys,

I've begun a new project which involves a lot of work that's ahead of me. It will be another rp. I know what you're thinking "why another rp? can't you be creative?". I will be developing a new game but for now I want to make my rp different from everyone elses.

For starters I will not be using tempted's nor Adog's Rp territorial lines, instead I'm doing the territorial work myself. Income will be balanced once I'm done adding cities, extra resources will be in place, Higher production rates then normal to make the game more interesting and less boring, Scotland is independent in this rp, Switzerland will be playable but the player who picks switzerland will be the banker and special rules will be set, Custom Units will be added but attack and defense skills will be somewhat accurate to actual atwar units, multiple stealth units will be available to maximize stealth strategies such as Master of Stealth (MoS), Palace unit will be placed at each major capital to increase defense to make annexing capitals more challenging but it will not be buildable and it will not use any income, and much more will be planned and added in,

However, this project may take a week, maybe 2 weeks, perhaps a month even, but no to worry, I will get this done as fast as I can because I want this map to be open to the public asap. Some rules from tempted's rp will be used but my own rules will also apply to this map. One rule "can" be broken like attacking without declaring war which in this case, you are a rogue nation however there will be a tolerance to this such as, if you attack on turn 10, it will allow the other player to react better so going rogue at turn 10 + is ok but just note that been a rogue nation means ANYONE can kill you. Now on the other hand, if you decided to rogue before turn 10, you better bet your ass you will be banned, NO EXCEPTIONS.

None the less, I'm gearing this rp to obviously the rp community but I'm trying to bring the aspects of atwar into play to allow players to ACTUALLY get better at this game so when they head into a world map game, they will be ready for it. Of course this won't be too difficult but it will be a challenge to complete and for that, I will need some input from the community of atwar who plays world map games to actually suggest ideas to make this rp an experience that both world map players and new players will enjoy. Like I said, New players can play rp to get better and to obtain skills from this rp that they would not be able too from Tempted's and Adog's Rp.

This is basically all I wanted to announce, I know people will object this idea despite my aim towards a better atwar but again, my map's focus is to help new player gain skills and to maximize strategies to be able to play world maps when they are ready.

Please leave Ideas, Suggestions, Comments, and even cookies for me!

Once more, I thank the Atwar Community for their assistance.

Sincerely,

Ghost-IV
----
I'll haunt you, Don't tempt me!
23.08.2014 - 09:57
Make those countries be forward which were not in tempted or adog
23.08.2014 - 10:00
Written by Luies, 23.08.2014 at 09:57

Make those countries be forward which were not in tempted or adog

Please explain what you mean by "be forward" as I don't understand what you mean by that.
----
24.08.2014 - 09:44
Actually look in middle Asia and south america and also Africa u can see nearly all countries in these regions are really weak make them a little bit stronger
24.08.2014 - 13:02
RP? Really?
----
24.08.2014 - 14:42
Written by Luies, 24.08.2014 at 09:44

Actually look in middle Asia and south america and also Africa u can see nearly all countries in these regions are really weak make them a little bit stronger

Yea sure, I will totally look into that.

Written by Columna Durruti, 24.08.2014 at 13:02

RP? Really?

better believe it LOL. Not to worry this rp will help people maximize strategies to be able to gain enough skills to play world maps.
----
24.08.2014 - 15:10
 Nero
RP
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
25.08.2014 - 04:56
Black Shark
Account deleted
Toplel, increased reinfs and income teaches skill?
25.08.2014 - 07:41
Wut? More than the already implemented "to much"?
----
26.08.2014 - 06:40
The income and reinforcements will be adjusted to help players learn the skills needed to be able to play world maps, now surely they won't match world maps but it won't be too much more then world maps. Don't worry, I got this
----
26.08.2014 - 11:02
Black Shark
Account deleted
Tbh I hope this really does help newbs.
26.08.2014 - 15:01
*Update 1*

Hey guys, I've been working hard on putting in multiple territories in Europe and I've even done India. I've come up with an income table on those territories I've added for each country.

Here it is:

UK 1504

Capital: 824
London
Norwich
Worcester

Wales & Southern England: 403
Bristol
Portsmouth
Canterbury
Plymouth
Swansea

North: 182
Manchester
Liverpool
Edinburgh
Sheffield
Carlisle

Northern Ireland: 98
Belfast
Derry

Scotland 672
Scotland:
Glasgow
Dundee
Oban
Stirling
Aberdeen

France 1431

Capital: 647
Paris
Orleans
Rouen
Bouurges

Northeast: 160
Metz
Reims
Dijon

Southeast: 295
Lyon
Marseille
Grenoble

Southwest: 134
Toulouse
Limoges
Montpellier

Northwest: 142
Nantes
Tours
Brest

Corse-du-Sud: 53
Ajaccio

Spain 1497

Capital: 649
Madrid
Salamanca
Talavera de la Reina

South: 252
Seville
Malaga
Badajoz

East: 214
Valencia
Murcia
Teruel

North: 240
Zaragoza
Bilbao
A Coruna
Barcelona
Leon

Palma: 40
Palma de Mallorca

Mahon: 35
Mahon

Ibiza: 27
Ibiza

Santa Cruz de Tenerife: 18
Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Las Palmas de Gran Canari: 22
Corralejo Puerto del Rosario

Portugal 1013

Capital: 826
Lisbon
Porto
Funchal

Ilha das Flores: 32
Santa Cruz Das Flores

Angra do Heroismo:
Angra do Heroismo
Madalena

Ponta Delgada: 83
Ponta Delgada

Germany 1524

Capital: 929
Berlin
Leipzig
Rostock

South: 184
Munich
Stuttgart
Nuremberg

West: 411
Hamburg
Hanover
Frankfurt
Cologne
Essen
Munster
Bremen

Ukraine 1282

Capital: 696
Kiev
Cherkasy
Zhytomyr
Odessa

East: 330
Kharkiv
Donetsk
Mariupol
Poltava

West: 256
Lutsk
Ternipol
Lviv
Chernivtsi

Italy 1175

Capital: 512
Rome
Pescara
Florence

North: 239
Milan
Turin
Venice

South: 229
Naples
Messina
Taranto

Palermo: 102
Palermo
Catania

Cagliari: 93
Cagliari
Sassari

India 2048

Capital: 864
Delhi
Ludhiana
Jaipur
Ahmedabad
Rajkot

Central: 367
Kanpur
Vadodara
Nagpur
Visakhapatnam
Jhansi

East: 155
Kolkata
Patna
Puri
Ranchi
Allahabad

Far East: 115
Guwahati
Imphal
Aizawl

South: 547
Hyderabad
Mumbai
Chennai
Bangalore
Kochi
Mangalore

Please share with me what you think, I will also need to know what the reinforcements should be per city. If you think the income is too much let me know I will make an adjustment, but I will do it based on a majority vote. I'm looking to the community to give me income and production suggestions to balance the game and to make it a lot better.

Sincerely,

Ghost-IV
----
27.08.2014 - 03:03
Black Shark
Account deleted
Waaaay too much. This is now just a different Rp, cut the incomes by 40 percent.
27.08.2014 - 18:49
Written by Guest, 27.08.2014 at 03:03

Waaaay too much. This is now just a different Rp, cut the incomes by 40 percent.

Yea, I will do the math and represent the numbers with 40% less income then my original chart
----
27.08.2014 - 19:04
New Income Chart with 40% less income then previous chart:

UK 604

Capital: 330
London
Norwich
Worcester

Wales & Southern England: 161
Bristol
Portsmouth
Canterbury
Plymouth
Swansea

North: 73
Manchester
Liverpool
Edinburgh
Sheffield
Carlisle

Northern Ireland: 40
Belfast
Derry

Scotland 269
Scotland:
Glasgow
Dundee
Oban
Stirling
Aberdeen

France 573

Capital: 259
Paris
Orleans
Rouen
Bouurges

Northeast: 64
Metz
Reims
Dijon

Southeast: 118
Lyon
Marseille
Grenoble

Southwest: 54
Toulouse
Limoges
Montpellier

Northwest: 57
Nantes
Tours
Brest

Corse-du-Sud: 21
Ajaccio

Spain 624

Capital: 260
Madrid
Salamanca
Talavera de la Reina

South: 101
Seville
Malaga
Badajoz

East: 86
Valencia
Murcia
Teruel

North: 96
Zaragoza
Bilbao
A Coruna
Barcelona
Leon

Palma: 16
Palma de Mallorca

Mahon: 14
Mahon

Ibiza: 11
Ibiza

Santa Cruz de Tenerife: 18
Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Las Palmas de Gran Canari: 22
Corralejo Puerto del Rosario

Portugal 404

Capital: 330
Lisbon
Porto
Funchal

Ilha das Flores: 13
Santa Cruz Das Flores

Angra do Heroismo: 28
Angra do Heroismo
Madalena

Ponta Delgada: 33
Ponta Delgada

Germany 610

Capital: 372
Berlin
Leipzig
Rostock

South: 74
Munich
Stuttgart
Nuremberg

West: 164
Hamburg
Hanover
Frankfurt
Cologne
Essen
Munster
Bremen

Ukraine 512

Capital: 278
Kiev
Cherkasy
Zhytomyr
Odessa

East: 132
Kharkiv
Donetsk
Mariupol
Poltava

West: 102
Lutsk
Ternipol
Lviv
Chernivtsi

Italy 471

Capital: 205
Rome
Pescara
Florence

North: 96
Milan
Turin
Venice

South: 92
Naples
Messina
Taranto

Palermo: 41
Palermo
Catania

Cagliari: 37
Cagliari
Sassari

India 820

Capital: 346
Delhi
Ludhiana
Jaipur
Ahmedabad
Rajkot

Central: 147
Kanpur
Vadodara
Nagpur
Visakhapatnam
Jhansi

East: 62
Kolkata
Patna
Puri
Ranchi
Allahabad

Far East: 46
Guwahati
Imphal
Aizawl

South: 219
Hyderabad
Mumbai
Chennai
Bangalore
Kochi
Mangalore
----
28.08.2014 - 13:47
Black Shark
Account deleted
India should have over 1k, Ukr should be at atleast 400. Portugal should be ver low, we don't want a OP spain, do we?

Raise france's income to 800, Uk to 900. Should be more than default, but not OP
28.08.2014 - 23:17
Written by Guest, 28.08.2014 at 13:47

India should have over 1k, Ukr should be at atleast 400. Portugal should be ver low, we don't want a OP spain, do we?

Raise france's income to 800, Uk to 900. Should be more than default, but not OP

Very well ty for your help
----
28.08.2014 - 23:46
Written by Ghost-IV, 24.08.2014 at 14:42

RP? Really?

better believe it LOL. Not to worry this rp will help people maximize strategies to be able to gain enough skills to play world maps.

I thought I already solved that.
----

28.08.2014 - 23:56
Good luck!
29.08.2014 - 21:12
Written by Professor Adog, 28.08.2014 at 23:46

RP? Really?

You can completely solve it by taking black's advice above for the income values. However despite whether or not I make this rp more atwar like in value or not, world map players won't play it, they hate it soo much that it's not worth their time. Hence I will be focusing on something far different then rp. This map will not be an RP map now, it will become something else, something new and exciting for all players.

So stayed tuned. However I may not change income values from first chart, I'm not sure about it yet.
----
30.08.2014 - 00:52
Written by Ghost-IV, 29.08.2014 at 21:12

RP? Really?

You can completely solve it by taking black's advice above for the income values. However despite whether or not I make this rp more atwar like in value or not, world map players won't play it, they hate it soo much that it's not worth their time. Hence I will be focusing on something far different then rp. This map will not be an RP map now, it will become something else, something new and exciting for all players.

So stayed tuned. However I may not change income values from first chart, I'm not sure about it yet.

Omg, something worse than RP?
----

31.08.2014 - 04:16
Black Shark
Account deleted
Written by Professor Adog, 30.08.2014 at 00:52

Written by Ghost-IV, 29.08.2014 at 21:12

RP? Really?

Omg, something worse than RP?
> implying
31.08.2014 - 12:20
UBB code allows using columns... usually making threads more compact.
----
01.09.2014 - 01:22
So I figured it out guys, what I'm going to do for my map, I'm going too......................

Bring UN back!!!!!

that's right you heard right UN GAME!!!!!

but it won't be exactly the same, UN will have a different play style, and it will have a more balanced income set for everyone including un. A voting system that is more realistic, and a lot of other things to come, of course strats will be maximized
----
04.09.2014 - 17:29
 KYBL
Have you ever actually had an original idea?
----

05.09.2014 - 06:14
Black Shark
Account deleted
Loled at ''Lovely, UN is coming back. Are you trying to create a hybrid RP-UN monster to swallow atWar even quicker?''
05.09.2014 - 06:58
Well Existance you do make a great point, but my un map will not have much attention after it's officially launched, The beta was already launched to test some things out, and well UN is definitely weak. I have to fix that but other then that it works out great.

However UN will not be my end product as I will be more focused on making maps not geared to the rp un community at all, rather, it will focus on new ideas. I've thought about making a new shogunate as I really like that map for the competitiveness. If so I thought about making a 20 player version of it.

Also I've thought about using the income and production aspects of shogunate to make a possible Ukraine map or even a US civil war map. Who knows I got many ideas and not all will come to light but I hope to make better maps then UN and RP in the future
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word