Get Premium to hide all ads
14.01.2011 - 16:15
There really isn't any other country like it since the decision to split up china and the rest. I don't see a reason to split it up because of it's size but I think having a way so that it can not be purchased could go a ways towards balancing the game a bit.
22.01.2011 - 15:25
 Ivan (Admin)
Written by Gigglin, 14.01.2011 at 16:15

There really isn't any other country like it since the decision to split up china and the rest. I don't see a reason to split it up because of it's size but I think having a way so that it can not be purchased could go a ways towards balancing the game a bit.

Why not? If you have enough starting cash, you should be able to purchase any country, no? On the other hand, starting in a smaller/cheaper country will leave you with more initial capital to buy troops. If you blow all of your money on India you might not be able to buy all available units out anyway.
23.01.2011 - 05:22
In my opinion India is in a exposed position, between Europe, Africa, Aus and China it really is in a tough place. Perfect if you want to run a defence stratagy I guess.
23.01.2011 - 08:12
India is china's forward operation base, nothing more.
23.01.2011 - 13:38
Its nice for imperialist too
23.01.2011 - 17:38
 Hawk
India is only good because of its versatility IMO.
If you take India, you can expand into Asia, Africa, and Europe in various different ways, as India has many good ports and landlocked cities. This allows for a greater deal of choices as to where you want to expand- for example, a person who starts in Japan or China can only really expand into Asia from the start of the game. They are not close enough to any other continent to facilitate easy expansion. On the other hand, there is fewer angles of attack on China than there is on India. That is, India can be attacked more easily from many directions: the Middle East, Central Asia, and SE Asia being only a few. Meanwhile, China can only be attacked from Central Asia by land and, assuming that an opponent controls SE Asia, Indochina. Otherwise, you would have to slog troops over the Pacific. Ultimately, using India forces you to adapt to where your opponents are/what they are doing, whereas China allows you to adopt more of a fixed pattern.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word