Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Silent One_deleted, 02.09.2014 - 17:55
I have come to the conclusion that for the most part I am dealing with children or some adults who clearly have deep rooted self esteem issues and attempt to use this medium to compensate for it. I will attempt go be as concise as I can (this may be very challenging).

Written by Tundy, 02.09.2014 at 09:29

Because we are gonna follow state of minds example, and cw only training clans.
We played evol, this fact alone already negates your claim so I will not venture further. We DECLINED to play bactria since there was absolutely no way we could match ranks with ranks 1and 4, and on principle because at the time I believed bactria was set up for the purpose of farming. I will also note that a some of our detractors had no problem playing bactria.. and well that is their choice.

My coalition is a very new group which began with members that the community like to call "noob" and it was necessary to take my time while introducing them to competitive play, to that end our first couple cw's were actually casual games.This allowed a pressure free environment where the basics could be learnt.The only two coalitions interested in such an arrangement at the time were United Power and United We Stand so I set about making the necessary arrangements.
Shortly after my correspondence with Devil a couple members of my coalition and I went on a short vacation,on our return UWS was no more so unfortunately we did not play them. Mou offered the first opportunity for us to play a reg fast time cw and we graciously accepted. We would eventually go on to cw evol a few more times in the season; attempts were made to arrange more but at various times it simply did not work and we understood and moved on.We continued to work on our game seeking out cw's where possible.

My early disappointment came when at approximately the 15-16th of the previous month I attempted to arrange cw's with Illyria but was met with refusal. I did not let initial disappointment stop me, I repeatedly made requests only to be denied.One of main reasons constantly cited was CT,hence this message:

At the same time we were having various discussions with CT but they never resulted in actual cw's in my frustration of attempting to cw but constantly being denied I created the now infamous thread "What the cw season has become" where I shared some thoughts. Subsequent to the creation of this thread various members of CT messaged me and attempted to rectify their perceived image. This even led to a few jokes being shared and innate trolling me but I realized it was in good fun that he did it . The following were the responses of some members of the community and in particular members of illyria:

Steve aoki:

Laochra:

Aqui:

These were your responses. I posted once on a thread which exceeded sixty posts so the truth is the community did most of the speaking. It is unfortunate that I did not take more SS a while back, I could not imagine that I would have to use SS for everything someone says as evidence later on. The reality of the matter is Illyria were only concerned with their position a while back and could care less about a cw against us, citing whatever reasons pleased them at the time. Fast forward a short while later people like Laochra want to lead the charge demanding various things. To rectify the situation of SOM not playing against "top" sides as you want to say it, you could have simply played us. Sadly enough we were even still making attempts to possibly play Illyria near season's end but as I explained to you in pr my goodwill has been exhausted. I do not believe I will provide any more proof of anything or more justification. All truthful parties involved will know we offered cw's. My goal is to develop a proper coalition and I do not care to please any single individual or group. We try to ensure all our members can play and yes this involves playing groups others wish to look down upon, WE MATCH RANKS whenever possible and in quite a few instances end up being the team with the lower ranks. There are those who have an elitist mentality and walk around declaring who is worthy and who is not, I am not a subject nor do I require your approval. Lest certain individuals forget I have experienced an Illyria clan chat, I know how this blame game works. I guess it was Mou's fault the last time,maybe it is now my turn and to some extent Innate if I am to believe your utterances. Whose fault will it be next season. The fact is Illyria has NO TROPHY IN 2 SEASONS deal with it. Better yet go through life always blaming someone else. Next time some of you ppl wish to message me I only want to see two words/letters: CW? However please remember SOM does not march to the beat of your drum nor responds immediately at your request.
02.09.2014 - 21:36
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lao is also leader of illyria and is defending his clan.what are YOU doing here?who are you defending?from what ive seen you have a crush on lao and you follow him around on the forums to argue with him.its kinda cute actually

~Acquiesce is indiferent to whatever happen it because he know that this is just a waste of time, and whatever is discussed here wont charge illyria. He is showing he is intelligent enough for avoid threats like this

However, Laochra is just putting Illyria in ridiculous, caring so much about other people's opinions and insulting other clans in his way to prove emply arguments. If Laochra was really caring about Illyria, then he would do the same as Acqui and ignore this.

HOW CAN I IGNORE IF YOU KEEP QUOTING AND POINTING MY NAME ALL THE TIMES????

ho
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
02.09.2014 - 21:36
Written by clovis1122, 02.09.2014 at 21:35

Written by SyrianDevil, 02.09.2014 at 21:34

Time to eat banana
better than reading all of this shits!!!

Support. Mods should lock this.

----
02.09.2014 - 21:40
I think silent one/commando suka/Mr suka.......... are retards
CLOVIS1122. STOP BEING SUKA AND RETARDED PLEASE THANKS IM WELCOME
stop making me laugh at all of you ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
whoops mischan was spaming Your Monkey
----
02.09.2014 - 22:11

Time to eat banana

Enjoy eating the banana
----

03.09.2014 - 05:49
Written by AlBoZzZ, 02.09.2014 at 22:11

Time to eat banana

Enjoy eating the banana

already did thanks for the care
----
03.09.2014 - 07:18
Written by AlBoZzZ, 02.09.2014 at 18:09

To hazardous :::Innate didnt spoke in the name of CT ever. So if you had pms or arrangements with innate, that doesn't nean you had them with Ct. No other Ct member was aware of these which i just read here

I didn't wrote all of this, u moron.

The OP doesn't know how to quote properly.
03.09.2014 - 08:43
Written by Guest, 03.09.2014 at 00:03

you should be put away...
----
03.09.2014 - 10:20
Silent : There is no point to all this. illyria guys will keep saying the same things over and over again to all the threads countless number of times.And this will go into an endless loop. Glad too acq a little different though. They even went on Clovis lol who was merely stating his opinion and had nothing do with state of mind and CT. My advice just accept whatever they say and let it go and just ignore them. You deserve better.
----
03.09.2014 - 10:49
Written by Tundy, 03.09.2014 at 07:18

Written by AlBoZzZ, 02.09.2014 at 18:09

To hazardous :::Innate didnt spoke in the name of CT ever. So if you had pms or arrangements with innate, that doesn't nean you had them with Ct. No other Ct member was aware of these which i just read here

I didn't wrote all of this, u moron.

The OP doesn't know how to quote properly.

the maker is retarded he banned me for wallfuck
he call units in far south egypt as ottoman wallfuck
who the retarded uk that wall there and i dont know where the fucked wall on all of this
----
03.09.2014 - 11:53
Written by Guest, 03.09.2014 at 11:51

Written by Permamuted, 03.09.2014 at 08:43

~Bananana~

For what?

Homosexuality.
03.09.2014 - 12:28
Written by Guest, 03.09.2014 at 11:54

Written by Tundy, 03.09.2014 at 11:53

~Bananana~

For what?

Homosexuality.

wow mate. :/

Don't call me mate, I am not your friend.
03.09.2014 - 12:56

Time to eat banana

03.09.2014 - 13:29
Illyria should be top 1
03.09.2014 - 14:20
Stryko
Account deleted
But who wants to be number one of a flawed system anyway
03.09.2014 - 14:22
Written by Guest, 03.09.2014 at 14:20

03.09.2014 - 15:16

United power winter fell etc...
----
It's not the end.

03.09.2014 - 17:12

hi
03.09.2014 - 17:33

~Bananana~

For what?

ignore the haters lol...damn i really missed you i love you.lets hug it out!

----
11.10.2014 - 20:10
Written by Mr_Own_U, 03.09.2014 at 15:16

Winterfell wants what...? XD pls, let me know what you think MOU hahaha
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

11.10.2014 - 20:13
Written by RaulPB, 11.10.2014 at 20:10

Written by Mr_Own_U, 03.09.2014 at 15:16

Winterfell wants what...? XD pls, let me know what you think MOU hahaha

Read the quotes. Winterfell wants first place. Problem?
----
It's not the end.

11.10.2014 - 20:33
Quote:
Read the quotes. Winterfell wants first place. Problem?

I just wanted to listen that from your own words... hahahaha i really wonder where do you get this info from cause i really dont give a fuck about cw lol but it's nice to know that someone actually finds winter as a rival for first place XD
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

11.10.2014 - 21:22
Written by SyrianDevil, 02.09.2014 at 21:40

stop making me laugh at all of you ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sure I am the retard...........

But you are more XAXAXAXAXAXAXA NICE LOGIC 5/5
12.10.2014 - 06:26
Written by clovis1122, 11.10.2014 at 21:22

t

----
12.10.2014 - 06:26

t

----
12.10.2014 - 11:27
Written by SyrianDevil, 12.10.2014 at 06:26

t

syrian i cant even imagine how bad your RL would be,girls ignoring you,guys beating you,trynna act cool in online game. im gonna stop right here
----

12.10.2014 - 12:39
Written by AlBoZzZ, 12.10.2014 at 11:27

t

syrian i cant even imagine how bad your RL would be,girls ignoring you,guys beating you,trynna act cool in online game. im gonna stop right here

you dont get bored from try to annoy me? or i must say crying actualy you cry that i dont have life
well look at yourself staclking my posts and spying every post at the forum
nice life
----
12.10.2014 - 12:41

t

you dont get bored from try to annoy me? or i must say crying actualy you cry that i dont have life
nice life
----
12.10.2014 - 13:06
Written by SyrianDevil, 12.10.2014 at 12:41

t

nice life

Dude you said i was retarded so you are stalking me. Are you a 16 yrs old pervert??
You are trying to act cool by annoying me when in fact ur a losser
----

12.10.2014 - 18:39
 Desu
"You did it!"

"No, YOU did it!"

Guys, c'mon. If you're going to insult, at least make it creative.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word