‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
20.09.2014 - 05:20
Bosnjak Amko
Account deleted
Idk what kind of bug is but it fucked me few times nicely in just one game lol.
I sent bomber at turn 2 on London to brake wall but it actually just stopped near London and did nothing.
Also I attacked Paris and wfed with two units but wall was still there.

There is example too
-Wall fucked Hamburg but bug worked for 3rd time.

Joed was like -"Idk what is this"

Hope you will do something about this
20.09.2014 - 05:29
Bosnjak Amko
Account deleted
Well this didn't happen and didn't work for/against me before.Actually I saw this bug on Ankara and Rome but its a bit weird when it happens few times in one duel and every time against you lol
20.09.2014 - 20:48

20.09.2014 - 21:03
That is called Auto-wall. When you WF a wall, if you remove the actual WF unit or it get killed then the wall will be made. Doesnt matte if you put a new WF, the wall will still be made. The only way to avoid it is attacking one of the units that composed the wall.

As for the bug when you attacked london wall, it happens random.
21.09.2014 - 07:25
Bosnjak Amko
Account deleted
Ok i got it about auto-wall but London was really weird it was second turn and time to brake wall on capital...Btw there is something weird about Hamburg...His units were not on that position turn before I moved my units to make wf in front of Hamburg ,I mean we moved our units in same turn so idk how he got wall there lol...
21.09.2014 - 08:22
 Htin
Written by Guest, 21.09.2014 at 07:25

Ok i got it about auto-wall but London was really weird it was second turn and time to brake wall on capital...Btw there is something weird about Hamburg...His units were not on that position turn before I moved my units to make wf in front of Hamburg ,I mean we moved our units in same turn so idk how he got wall there lol...

wall- glitch ? i notice ost high rank use bug to satified their hunger for sp
----
Hi
28.09.2014 - 13:25
Bosnjak Amko
Account deleted
Written by Htin, 21.09.2014 at 08:22

Written by Guest, 21.09.2014 at 07:25

wall- glitch ? i notice ost high rank use bug to satified their hunger for sp

Idk really.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word