‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
29.06.2011 - 22:17
I don't know if it's a bug or not.
Maybe just the casual game is too full to contain all casual games?

I have seen this game (DeVante_Marine's game) in the quick room for a few days already...
At first I was thinking why these 2 guys always play with each other everyday.

Then I click in and find that this is actually a 24-hr casual game.

So I go to check for the casual game room and find 40 games occupying the room already.

Is it that every room can only retain 40 games at a time?
Or is it just a bug where the game is placed wrongly by the system?
----
Not available now.
Please don't invite nor talk to me.
Thanks.
29.06.2011 - 23:29
You can change the timer in game to make it 12 or 24 hours so it doesn't change room (not sure on the latter, but the former is certain).
29.06.2011 - 23:59
Written by Aristosseur, 29.06.2011 at 23:29

You can change the timer in game to make it 12 or 24 hours so it doesn't change room (not sure on the latter, but the former is certain).

I have just tested it.

1. Open a quick game of 4 min in quick game room.
2. Change the turn limit from 4 min to 24 hr (Casual).
3. Exit to lobby and check the result.

Result: The game is moved to the casual game room automatically.

4. Back to game (already in casual game room).
5. Change the turn limit back from 24 hr to 4 min.

This time I cant just exit to lobby and so I don't know if the game is moved back to quick game room or not.

But just from part 1, we see that games created from quick game will be moved to casual game room, likely the system will check the game type and move them to the suitable room.

I hv also tried open a game in casual game room and turn it to a quick game turn limit, but I cant go back to lobby and check which room I am in.

Maybe we need someone to help check the results.

But anyway, likely the game of DeVante_Marine should not exist in a quick game room if it is using a casual game turn limit.
----
Not available now.
Thanks.
30.06.2011 - 00:30
Latest report here, with the help of Guest42233 (Main account: SugarRush93) as an observer in the game rooms.

The test is broken down into 2 parts:
1. Quick turn limit --> Casual turn limit--> Quick turn limit
2. Casual turn limit --> Quick turn limit--> Casual turn limit

In part 1,
The procedure is:
a. Open a quick game of 4 min in quick game room + observation from SugarRush93.
b. Change the turn limit from 4 min to 24 hr (Casual) + observation from SugarRush93.
c. Change the turn limit back from 24 hr to 4 min + observation from SugarRush93.
Feedback from SugarRush93: Quick room --> Casual room --> Quick room

In part 2,
The procedure is:
a. Open a casual game of 24 hr in quick game room + observation from SugarRush93.
b. Change the turn limit from 24 hr to 4 min (Quick) + observation from SugarRush93.
c. Change the turn limit back from 4 min to 24 hr + observation from SugarRush93.
Feedback from SugarRush93: Casual room --> Quick room --> Casual room

The conclusion is, the system can automatically move the game to the appropriate room according to their cuurent turn limit.
Therefore the game of DeVante_Marine's game, which is a 24 hr casual game, appears in a Quick game room, is normally possible.
Either there is an error or bug for the game likely, or the game room really has a kind of game limit...?
----
Not available now.
Thanks.
30.06.2011 - 03:28
 Amok (Admin)
There are no limits for the numbers of games in the room. It's most likely a bug the was caused by the frequent settings changes or something like that (the game got moved back and forth multiple times). I'll look into it.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word