Get Premium to hide all ads
07.10.2014 - 08:54
(This thread is outdated. Please refer here for the updated collection: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=22476)
07.10.2014 - 12:06
MacAttack!
Account deleted
Nice guide!
07.10.2014 - 12:21
Clovis this is great and all... But do you think a new player will read 1/4 of this and not get confused and stop?

EDIT: What you did and what you went against in the SS, and in some of your scripture. You only faced a few people. You can not say the entire competitive community will do the same things as those guys.. Meaning the new people will go in there every time expecting that to happen.
----
It's not the end.

07.10.2014 - 12:30
Written by Mr_Own_U, 07.10.2014 at 12:21

Clovis this is great and all... But do you think a new player will read 1/4 of this and not get confused and stop?

EDIT: What you did and what you went against in the SS, and in some of your scripture. You only faced a few people. You can not say the entire competitive community will do the same things as those guys.. Meaning the new people will go in there every time expecting that to happen.

I dont think New players will understand this.... Advance concepts are probably for rank 9+. However, I found some R6 in MS that are capable of understand and apply this knowledge.

I only wanted to explain the concepts in the guide. I think theses examples explain what they are aiming for. Risk assesstment, Trial and errors.... If you have a better example that involve theses, post it here and I will incluide those here. Due to lack of time I couldn't make a very good example of the concepts ( 4 mins too short, cough).

If you think the concepts are not well explained then post it here as well! I would like to hear new opinions about community's definition of the concepts. So, dont feel bad and post what you think about them
07.10.2014 - 12:34
Written by clovis1122, 07.10.2014 at 12:30

Written by Mr_Own_U, 07.10.2014 at 12:21

I dont think New players will understand this.... Advance concepts are probably for rank 9+. However, I found some R6 in MS that are capable of understand and apply this knowledge.

I only wanted to explain the concepts in the guide. I think theses examples explain what they are aiming for. Risk assesstment, Trial and errors.... If you have a better example that involve theses, post it here and I will incluide those here. Due to lack of time I couldn't make a very good example of the concepts ( 4 mins too short, cough).

If you think the concepts are not well explained then post it here as well! I would like to hear new opinions about community's definition of the concepts. So, dont feel bad and post what you think about them

Oh gotcha, so this is directed towards the players playing RP/scenarios (Ranks 9+)?
----
It's not the end.

07.10.2014 - 12:37
Written by Mr_Own_U, 07.10.2014 at 12:34

Oh gotcha, so this is directed towards the players playing RP/scenarios (Ranks 9+)?

This is directed to the players that can understand it... Does not matter what rank they are.

But I think the mayority of rank 9+ can understand it. I am not sure.
07.10.2014 - 12:40
Written by clovis1122, 07.10.2014 at 12:37

Written by Mr_Own_U, 07.10.2014 at 12:34

This is directed to the players that can understand it... Does not matter what rank they are.

But I think the mayority of rank 9+ can understand it. I am not sure.

So many questions to ask.. I guess I automatically assume most ranks about 6 or 7 are trained since I train them.. And majority of rank 9 that can understand it is the frequent 3v3 players who already know this stuff. Don't expect anyone else but them to know it lol. You are giving information that people who play competitively already know..
----
It's not the end.

07.10.2014 - 12:42
Written by Mr_Own_U, 07.10.2014 at 12:40

You are giving information that people who play competitively already know..

Well if they know it I guess they dont need to read this guide. However if they do not, then this guide will help them.

Personality I think they know somenthing but not well enough. This guide can clarify it to they.
08.10.2014 - 00:02
These guides are good, a lot of reading though. Even 'pros' can learn from this just by understanding how someone else thinks about/approaches the game.
08.10.2014 - 07:41
This is pretty good, nice job Clovis.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

08.10.2014 - 08:24
This is too much for 1 posts, and half of this stuff is just justification of why you make those moves.
13.10.2014 - 04:33
 Zone
Support ! This guide helped me a lot when i began 3vs3 in MS . Clov for mod
----
Only the Braves
06.02.2015 - 08:46
Great guide, thanks Clovis
----
06.02.2015 - 11:40
Awesome, thank you
----

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word