Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Waffel, 13.10.2014 - 14:14
You know im tired of this shit.

People use this bigg wall turn 1, and triangle wall turn 2. Its unfair to the other people who cant open the capital wall for 2 turns.
And if people WF the bigg wall turn 1, without attacking their capital, and just wf it turn 2 too they get mad. Lmao.
I don't get this logic-.-?
Only because you lose 5 extra troops (which isnt that 'big of a deal) since you can easily expand with ukraine/turkey/spain/germany/uk without those 5 units, with france most of the people choose to not rush italy so they wont take a big damage at all by losing those 5 extra troops. You guys use this excuse just to approve this wall, it isnt legit...

The turns your capital is walled (turn 1 and 2) you get way more profit then losing those 5 troops. by having an extra turn without protecting your capital you have a way bigger advantage then just losing 5 troops in turn 1.
If people say, we will wf first turn 1 because its not fair that we cant open your wall on turn 2, and kinda get a freepass to expand/attack when the opponent/enemy needs to focus on his BROKEN wall + trying to hold the expanding guy who still has his capital walled + trying to deffend....

Only because some people feel like playing this game, its not a reason to say :''If they do it, you do it too'' because thats just beyond stupid.. if people want to play this way, go ahead but dont expect people to like it and accept it. Wall is to prevent getting capped FOR THAT TURN. if you wall like this to prevent it from 2 turns walled, dont cry if people wf just to make it 1 turn.
15.11.2014 - 09:25
Written by Waffel, 08.11.2014 at 14:24

1. I didn't try to descredit you, i just responded back on laochra.
2. I never said you had no experience in the competitive field, this is how you misinterpreted almost all of what we say, and that causes this kind of comments in this kind of threads.
3. I said discussions i had between laochra and me, not about threads, again misinterpreted.
4. Me ''trollling'' you in spanish forum has nothing to do with the fact you said this in roomchat, and no you didn't troll, because im pretty sure if I did accept your offer, you would actually do what you've said. And these kind of people I dont like, and these kind of people come into discussions with no idea what they are talking about but just backing up one person, just like khal does with lao (eventhough he doesnt read a fck off all of this.
5. Saying YOURSELF that you are the most unbiased persons in this forums.. I think im done with discussing with you, since this is the way you think.

Goodluck, im not responding anymore.

<3 you are wrong
15.11.2014 - 10:13
Black Shark
Account deleted
Written by Tundy, 15.11.2014 at 09:25

Written by Waffel, 08.11.2014 at 14:24

1. I didn't try to descredit you, i just responded back on laochra.
2. I never said you had no experience in the competitive field, this is how you misinterpreted almost all of what we say, and that causes this kind of comments in this kind of threads.
3. I said discussions i had between laochra and me, not about threads, again misinterpreted.
4. Me ''trollling'' you in spanish forum has nothing to do with the fact you said this in roomchat, and no you didn't troll, because im pretty sure if I did accept your offer, you would actually do what you've said. And these kind of people I dont like, and these kind of people come into discussions with no idea what they are talking about but just backing up one person, just like khal does with lao (eventhough he doesnt read a fck off all of this.
5. Saying YOURSELF that you are the most unbiased persons in this forums.. I think im done with discussing with you, since this is the way you think.

Goodluck, im not responding anymore.

<3 you are wrong
just sayin' isn't debatin'
30.04.2015 - 17:30
Satanas, I summon you...... jk, I mean bump.

Goblin this is why I support Laochra...

I've always hate to assume that "If one person does it, everybody will". But in this case I just don't know who respect it and who doesn't.... might as well do a big wall and use the units for something else. If he get to wf, he will need to respect my cap anyway...
30.04.2015 - 17:34
I blame waffel xD
----
Cuva BOG Srbina svog!
30.04.2015 - 17:39
What do you expect from panteri23 clovis really? the "duel grandmaster" is prob the most moral-less and shady individual in atwar. He betrayed his friend and clanmates trust, Innate and deleted his whole clan and then deleted account. Thats who he is, only one of the worst people that ever passed through atwar. Most of the other people respect France territory turn 1, in my knowledge.
----
30.04.2015 - 21:50
Unknown Gamer
Account deleted
Stop create a big wall
02.05.2015 - 17:41
^^
----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word