Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Waffel, 13.10.2014 - 14:14
You know im tired of this shit.

People use this bigg wall turn 1, and triangle wall turn 2. Its unfair to the other people who cant open the capital wall for 2 turns.
And if people WF the bigg wall turn 1, without attacking their capital, and just wf it turn 2 too they get mad. Lmao.
I don't get this logic-.-?
Only because you lose 5 extra troops (which isnt that 'big of a deal) since you can easily expand with ukraine/turkey/spain/germany/uk without those 5 units, with france most of the people choose to not rush italy so they wont take a big damage at all by losing those 5 extra troops. You guys use this excuse just to approve this wall, it isnt legit...

The turns your capital is walled (turn 1 and 2) you get way more profit then losing those 5 troops. by having an extra turn without protecting your capital you have a way bigger advantage then just losing 5 troops in turn 1.
If people say, we will wf first turn 1 because its not fair that we cant open your wall on turn 2, and kinda get a freepass to expand/attack when the opponent/enemy needs to focus on his BROKEN wall + trying to hold the expanding guy who still has his capital walled + trying to deffend....

Only because some people feel like playing this game, its not a reason to say :''If they do it, you do it too'' because thats just beyond stupid.. if people want to play this way, go ahead but dont expect people to like it and accept it. Wall is to prevent getting capped FOR THAT TURN. if you wall like this to prevent it from 2 turns walled, dont cry if people wf just to make it 1 turn.
30.10.2014 - 13:51
Black Shark
Account deleted
A double-wall can be broken in 1 turn, right? So doesn't that make the double wall useless? So instead people do big walls, but why is this considered bad sportsmanship?

I cant be bothered to read the entire thread and all lel.
30.10.2014 - 13:54
Written by Guest, 30.10.2014 at 13:51

A double-wall can be broken in 1 turn, right? So doesn't that make the double wall useless? So instead people do big walls, but why is this considered bad sportsmanship?

I cant be bothered to read the entire thread and all lel.

Big walls and double layer walls are the exactly same, the only difference is that big walls take 3 less units.
Its bad sportsmanship to wf them, just because u don't like them.
30.10.2014 - 14:01
Written by Tundy, 30.10.2014 at 13:36

The problem with this, is that implementing more game mechanics won't fix bad sportsmanship, and eventually this new mechanics will be abused or used as justification to cheat.

If there are no rules ...how can there be bad sportmanship?
----
30.10.2014 - 14:05
Written by Goblin, 30.10.2014 at 14:01

Written by Tundy, 30.10.2014 at 13:36

The problem with this, is that implementing more game mechanics won't fix bad sportsmanship, and eventually this new mechanics will be abused or used as justification to cheat.

If there are no rules ...how can there be bad sportmanship?

There is no rule, against me beating another clan, and then calling all the members noobs and make fun of their defeat and ask them to quit atwar for being bad players.

Does that make it right? No!
30.10.2014 - 14:57
Written by Tundy, 30.10.2014 at 14:05

There is no rule, against me beating another clan, and then calling all the members noobs and make fun of their defeat and ask them to quit atwar for being bad players.

Oh that bad sportmanship ...what does that have to do with this topic excatly? We cant fix people ...
----
30.10.2014 - 15:22
Written by Goblin, 30.10.2014 at 14:57

Written by Tundy, 30.10.2014 at 14:05

Oh that bad sportmanship ...what does that have to do with this topic excatly? We cant fix people ...

Adding more game mechanics may fix this issue, but it will create other issues that are worse than the issue that got "fixed"

So there is no point in changing game mechanics.

On the other hand, enemy homeland could be turned into a no-go area for the first turn.
30.10.2014 - 15:32
Quote:
Adding more game mechanics may fix this issue, but it will create other issues that are worse than the issue that got "fixed"

On the other hand, enemy homeland could be turned into a no-go area for the first turn.

What worst issues? ...give me examples, you said "it will" not "it could" so give me a direct example.

And it isnt excatly changing mechanics of the game is it? ...its basicly leaving capitals at peace with everyone.

No go area for home territory? ...think about that for a bit ...most of the times we go trough enemy territory while crossing it and not leaving troops in.
----
31.10.2014 - 09:23
Written by clovis1122, 31.10.2014 at 08:20

Is legitm to attack the inner wall when it didnt got formed correctly?

If your wall didnt form corectly its your own fault ...

but i did have a situation where my normal triangle wall didnt form at all because of a bug (even doe i made it).

That happened in a CW ...i made a wall around hamburg, but it didnt form. Drakon attacked it saying i didnt make or cant wall.

So, with all the bugs and crap that can happen ...i stand for my second proposal that we make caps safe until turn 3 and remove all the rules.
----
31.10.2014 - 09:36
Written by Goblin, 31.10.2014 at 09:23

So, with all the bugs and crap that can happen ...i stand for my second proposal that we make caps safe until turn 3 and remove all the rules.

And what you suggest in the meanwhile? lol
31.10.2014 - 10:23
Written by clovis1122, 31.10.2014 at 09:36

And what you suggest in the meanwhile? lol

I suggest we all stop takin this fuckin game too seriously.
----
04.11.2014 - 10:38
Why is this thread gone quiet, are we not aiming for 20 pages?

let me see... i think we need more trashtalking flaming posts.

this is waffel

also whats peoples opinions on triple walling?
----
05.11.2014 - 08:03
Written by Permamuted, 04.11.2014 at 10:38

this is waffel

----
05.11.2014 - 13:37
Written by Permamuted, 04.11.2014 at 10:38

this is waffel

Because I realized you and whatever followers you have are to stubborn to come to an conclusion, in anway we respond back we get nothing but off-topic crap back, if you read every page carefully you can see how many times you guys tried to go off-topic with non related crap in this thread. How many times didn't goblin or me get no anwser at all when we talk back, and then couple days later you guys start the same shit all over again and we say the same things over and over etc.
I myself find it outrageous that this kind of how you guys call it ''sportmanships'' is between the players. Nothing but disrespectfull people, insulting your way in an thread. And now you will probably say i started all of the insults and blabla, but laochra, as for this comment right now, and on many other threads, you know some kind of insulting yourself too. So dont always blame the other side. This is what I is think the main problem with discussing either you or your followers. Do whatever you want to do, so will I and I think i speak for goblin too, do the same.
----

Written by Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
07.11.2014 - 06:23
Written by Waffel, 05.11.2014 at 13:37

Because I realized you and whatever followers you have are to stubborn to come to an conclusion, in anway we respond back we get nothing but off-topic crap back, if you read every page carefully you can see how many times you guys tried to go off-topic with non related crap in this thread. How many times didn't goblin or me get no anwser at all when we talk back, and then couple days later you guys start the same shit all over again and we say the same things over and over etc.
I myself find it outrageous that this kind of how you guys call it ''sportmanships'' is between the players. Nothing but disrespectfull people, insulting your way in an thread. And now you will probably say i started all of the insults and blabla, but laochra, as for this comment right now, and on many other threads, you know some kind of insulting yourself too. So dont always blame the other side. This is what I is think the main problem with discussing either you or your followers. Do whatever you want to do, so will I and I think i speak for goblin too, do the same.

if you agree with laochra youre automatically his follower, congrats tunder, i expect gifts and daily homage.

waffel more lies, im not even going to point out your lies for you this time. I'd ask you to point out where you were insulted and disrespected but im not goingto bother. Feel free to feel all insulted and disrespected by my joke youtube clip. A conclusion was reached in this thread 2-3 pages ago, goblin made his future intentions clear, double wall and therell be no problem. You made yours, you will first turn wf. I made mine, i wont play vs you.

Please note that after 2 or 3 back and forths me and desu came to a conclusion. it took me you and goblin 14 pages. Now who here has communication problems? Tunder is totally, right, if logic and reason cant change a persons mind then nothing can and you're wasting your time.
----
07.11.2014 - 07:27
Quote:
Written by Goblin, 30.10.2014 at 15:32

What worst issues? ...give me examples, you said "it will" not "it could" so give me a direct example.

And it isnt excatly changing mechanics of the game is it? ...its basicly leaving capitals at peace with everyone.

No go area for home territory? ...think about that for a bit ...most of the times we go trough enemy territory while crossing it and not leaving troops in.

-people are no longer gonna wall their cap until turn 2, and may even make double layer walls to prevent a wf from being effective, ukraine for example won't have to pull back to kiev turn 3, he could keep expanding for 1 extra turn lol.

-so you rather force everybody to have their capitals protected until turn 3, rather than only people that double wall and waste extra units on it? Are you out of your mind? It seems you have a personal grudge against double layer walls, and would do everything to outlaw it, even if it destroys the balance in the process. This suggestion of yours is radical and extreme, it would change everything in competitive gameplay, for what? To stop somebody from walling? Lol

-maybe they could move in it, but they won't be able to stay on it, like when moving transports in-land.
07.11.2014 - 07:33
Written by Permamuted, 07.11.2014 at 06:23

if you agree with laochra youre automatically his follower, congrats tunder, i expect gifts and daily homage.

Yes my lord, you shall receive my gratitud, you all mighty, and powerful.
Lao, protector of the realm, slayer of lies, destroyer of demons.
Divine providence may bless your mighty kingdom of heaven as your reign was chosen by god.
07.11.2014 - 07:47
Written by Tundy, 07.11.2014 at 07:27

-people are no longer gonna wall their cap until turn 2, and may even make double layer walls to prevent a wf from being effective, ukraine for example won't have to pull back to kiev turn 3, he could keep expanding for 1 extra turn lol.

-so you rather force everybody to have their capitals protected until turn 3, rather than only people that double wall and waste extra units on it? Are you out of your mind? It seems you have a personal grudge against double layer walls, and would do everything to outlaw it, even if it destroys the balance in the process. This suggestion of yours is radical and extreme, it would change everything in competitive gameplay, for what? To stop somebody from walling? Lol

-maybe they could move in it, but they won't be able to stay on it, like when moving transports in-land.

What the hell are you talking about?

- i said milion fucking times i have nothing against double layer walls
- forcing capital protected until turn 3? ...no wf rule is already forcking this but doesnt guarantee it
- how the hell would this destroy balance? ...wtf are you talking about?

GTFO thunder tired of your idiotic trollings ...and fuck off for yesterdays pm, i didnt even bother to respond to your retarded provocation ...get a life and get the fuck of my back.

...extra expansion turn for ukraine ...fuckin lol what kind of dumb shit you could come up with.
----
07.11.2014 - 07:56
Written by Goblin, 07.11.2014 at 07:47

Written by Tundy, 07.11.2014 at 07:27

What the hell are you talking about?

- i said milion fucking times i have nothing against double layer walls
- forcing capital protected until turn 3? ...no wf rule is already forcking this but doesnt guarantee it
- how the hell would this destroy balance? ...wtf are you talking about?

GTFO thunder tired of your idiotic trollings ...and fuck off for yesterdays pm, i didnt even bother to respond to your retarded provocation ...get a life and get the fuck of my back.

...extra expansion turn for ukraine ...fuckin lol what kind of dumb shit you could come up with.

In other words, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

You are really ignorant, you have failed to provide us with a reason of why double layer walls and big walls are not the same, when clearly they are. Yet you took the liberty to rage like a mad dog, because people didn't follow your suggestions as if your word was law.

Btw your "middle ground suggestion" is a FUCKING FALLACY, quit the shit.
07.11.2014 - 08:00
Nothing at all needs to be changed, atwar is perfectly fine as it is, this problems only arise when a few hand of people decide to exploit the grey area of the "no wf turn 1" rule.

This people are the ones that need to be deal with, there is no need to rework atwar mechanics because some dude has a grudge against lao and walls.
07.11.2014 - 08:47
Written by Tundy, 07.11.2014 at 07:56

You are really ignorant, you have failed to provide us with a reason of why double layer walls and big walls are not the same, when clearly they are. Yet you took the liberty to rage like a mad dog, because people didn't follow your suggestions as if your word was law.

You dont know wtf you are talking about ...raging against an idea i gave when laochra and clovis asked how to deal with 1st turn wf.

Now your inventing some flaws in that idea that dont exist ...wtf is your problem ...except your personal dislike for me?

If laochra gave that idea you would be all over his dick ...sucking, licking, blowing and taking his load all over your dumb ass face.

GTFO and dont bother me again.
----
07.11.2014 - 09:22
Written by Goblin, 07.11.2014 at 08:47

Written by Tundy, 07.11.2014 at 07:56

You dont know wtf you are talking about ...raging against an idea i gave when laochra and clovis asked how to deal with 1st turn wf.

Now your inventing some flaws in that idea that dont exist ...wtf is your problem ...except your personal dislike for me?

If laochra gave that idea you would be all over his dick ...sucking, licking, blowing and taking his load all over your dumb ass face.

GTFO and dont bother me again.

Lol, its easy to deal with 1st turn wf, teach people good sportmanship or refuse to cw them until they agree not to wf turn 1.
The issue was that waffel took it to the forums to cry about how walls are unfair, and tried to justify his stance with phatetic arguments, that were destroyed with simple logic. While you tried to attack W4r, then you tried to appease both sides with stupid rules, when that failed you started attacking re-walling and big walls at any chance you had.

Its annoying, i am tired of your nonsense, you post 1 thing, expect everybody to follow it as if you were a god, and then get butthurt if people disagree, and then you change your stance in order to look as if you were right.
07.11.2014 - 14:05

waffel more lies, im not even going to point out your lies for you this time. I'd ask you to point out where you were insulted and disrespected but im not goingto bother. Feel free to feel all insulted and disrespected by my joke youtube clip. A conclusion was reached in this thread 2-3 pages ago, goblin made his future intentions clear, double wall and therell be no problem. You made yours, you will first turn wf. I made mine, i wont play vs you.

Please note that after 2 or 3 back and forths me and desu came to a conclusion. it took me you and goblin 14 pages. Now who here has communication problems? Tunder is totally, right, if logic and reason cant change a persons mind then nothing can and you're wasting your time.

Actually, you and desu didnt come to anny conclusions at all. He made it clear you misunderstood his comment, he said complete something else than you did and also said he did not agree with you.
Dont come here with communication when you are part of the problem between miscommunication. You don't reply to any of the things we HAVE to reply to you. When we come with something you have nothing to say about, you'll start the ''more lies'' '' im not gonna take time to respond to those lies''
When we do this, you say ''nice sillence, i dont see anyone talking anymore'' blabla.

Grow up. And stop talking to me, im done with your annoying behaviour,
This is what you call support. Some random guy who has never but never been in any of our discussions, almost never plays 3v3s and was banned for years.
And that 'support' went off-topic and came with useless thread things and whatsoever..
----

Waffel for mod 2015
07.11.2014 - 14:41
Written by Waffel, 07.11.2014 at 14:05

Actually, you and desu didnt come to anny conclusions at all. He made it clear you misunderstood his comment, he said complete something else than you did and also said he did not agree with you.
Dont come here with communication when you are part of the problem between miscommunication. You don't reply to any of the things we HAVE to reply to you. When we come with something you have nothing to say about, you'll start the ''more lies'' '' im not gonna take time to respond to those lies''
When we do this, you say ''nice sillence, i dont see anyone talking anymore'' blabla.

This is what you call support. Some random guy who has never but never been in any of our discussions, almost never plays 3v3s and was banned for years.
And that 'support' went off-topic and came with useless thread things and whatsoever..

Wow so much ad hominem

Trying to discredit me, its not gonna make my argument less valid.
Those accusations are lies: in the last 100 days, i been more active than you when it comes to clan wars.
I don't play 3v3 in a daily basis because there is no challenge, random high ranks are really easy to beat, so i only play 3v3 when i want to try out hipster tactics. There are cases in which i have beat you and other "competitive" players, so saying i have no experience in the competitive field is false.

I don't participate in most of your discussions, because most of them are stupid or i don't care about the issue. That doesn't mean i don't know how to debate.

>picture of me trolling in room chat
Do you forget you went to the Spanish forum in order to troll me? Even when you don't know spanish....

I don't support lao in everything, in fact, this is the first time i do. I hate clovis and have debated with him in the past, yet i happen to agree with him in this topic. I am one of the most unbiased persons in this forum, as i don't have personal feuds with any clan or person.
07.11.2014 - 16:17
Written by Tundy, 07.11.2014 at 14:41

Wow so much ad hominem

Come on, this topic made it to page 15. Plz stop trying to lock it ):
07.11.2014 - 17:41
Don't lock it, it is amusing me at times when I am like waiting for a train or something
08.11.2014 - 14:24
Written by Tundy, 07.11.2014 at 14:41

Written by Waffel, 07.11.2014 at 14:05

Wow so much ad hominem

Trying to discredit me, its not gonna make my argument less valid.
Those accusations are lies: in the last 100 days, i been more active than you when it comes to clan wars.
I don't play 3v3 in a daily basis because there is no challenge, random high ranks are really easy to beat, so i only play 3v3 when i want to try out hipster tactics. There are cases in which i have beat you and other "competitive" players, so saying i have no experience in the competitive field is false.

I don't participate in most of your discussions, because most of them are stupid or i don't care about the issue. That doesn't mean i don't know how to debate.

>picture of me trolling in room chat
Do you forget you went to the Spanish forum in order to troll me? Even when you don't know spanish....

I don't support lao in everything, in fact, this is the first time i do. I hate clovis and have debated with him in the past, yet i happen to agree with him in this topic. I am one of the most unbiased persons in this forum, as i don't have personal feuds with any clan or person.

1. I didn't try to descredit you, i just responded back on laochra.
2. I never said you had no experience in the competitive field, this is how you misinterpreted almost all of what we say, and that causes this kind of comments in this kind of threads.
3. I said discussions i had between laochra and me, not about threads, again misinterpreted.
4. Me ''trollling'' you in spanish forum has nothing to do with the fact you said this in roomchat, and no you didn't troll, because im pretty sure if I did accept your offer, you would actually do what you've said. And these kind of people I dont like, and these kind of people come into discussions with no idea what they are talking about but just backing up one person, just like khal does with lao (eventhough he doesnt read a fck off all of this.
5. Saying YOURSELF that you are the most unbiased persons in this forums.. I think im done with discussing with you, since this is the way you think.

Goodluck, im not responding anymore.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
15.11.2014 - 04:50
Ho
----

Waffel for mod 2015
15.11.2014 - 06:23
Black Shark
Account deleted
Written by Waffel, 15.11.2014 at 04:50

Ho
Ho ho ho, t'is be the holiday season!
15.11.2014 - 06:24
Written by Guest, 15.11.2014 at 06:23

Ho

Almostt =D
----

Waffel for mod 2015
15.11.2014 - 06:26
Black Shark
Account deleted
Written by Waffel, 15.11.2014 at 06:24

Written by Guest, 15.11.2014 at 06:23

Ho

Almostt =D
Get hype!

ok, I won't derail anymore
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word