‹‹ Back to Bugs
Get Premium to hide all ads
12.07.2011 - 07:03
In the game I am currently playing, two players have abandoned the game. This leaving their countries neutral again. It seems to be a nasty bug that prevents us other players from conquering the capital cities that they previously owned.
12.07.2011 - 07:18
That's a nasty bug you got there!
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

12.07.2011 - 08:49
This begs the question: do you even play Afterwind?
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
12.07.2011 - 09:04
 YOBA
Written by BASED Ironail, 12.07.2011 at 08:49

This begs the question: do you even play Afterwind?

A legitimate question. But I think I've found the answer.

If you check his profile, you can see he's has 50 in-game battles and destroyed 170-something infantry. So yes, he has played the game a little. The thing is, he probably hits "Abandon game" quite often to leave the game, even if it's almost over.

I got confused in the first game I ever played as well. We all agreed to world peace (everyone allies with each other) to end the game but the game continued for one more week. So for robincox's claims of having played the game to be true, every single one of his games must have ended in him abandoning them. That's my theory anyway.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
12.07.2011 - 10:21
I haven't abandoned the game. There was a player that played as Poland, he abandoned the game. Now That Poland is neutral again, Nor I or any other player in the game can attack Warsaw.

And Ironnail, why on earth would I ask this question if I hadn't played the game. Think before you write next turn.
12.07.2011 - 23:13
I've noticed he plays casual games, in the beginner section. He has a multiple account named "Cox" that is also in the game...funny.

this also means he is learning the game at the slowest pace possible due to it being a 24 hour casual game and him being new.

I can also verify there is actually a glitch in which people leave in the casual game and you cannot attack the city at all, In my first game I was Iceland and Spain left, I was unable to attack his capital but I could go literally inside(without attacking) all his cities and this needs to be fixed.
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

13.07.2011 - 04:08
Ah, my bad then. My apologies robin, I hardly ever play Casual Games and they tend to be more bugged than quick ones.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
13.07.2011 - 05:03
Written by Fruit, 12.07.2011 at 23:13

I've noticed he plays casual games, in the beginner section. He has a multiple account named "Cox" that is also in the game...funny.

this also means he is learning the game at the slowest pace possible due to it being a 24 hour casual game and him being new.

I can also verify there is actually a glitch in which people leave in the casual game and you cannot attack the city at all, In my first game I was Iceland and Spain left, I was unable to attack his capital but I could go literally inside(without attacking) all his cities and this needs to be fixed.

Cox is my little brother
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word