Get Premium to hide all ads
11.11.2014 - 10:01
Serbian translation section has 2 moderators:

http://sr.atwar-game.com/users/profile.php?user_id=398690
http://sr.atwar-game.com/users/profile.php?user_id=235770

This Naser Oric guy just closed his account and he was obviously troll in our section.
He accepted bad translations which are called "Croatian language" mixing cyrillic and latinic, switching phrases etc.
(Note: His nick is name of war criminal who did crimes against Serbians in '90s Yugoslavia breakup wars.
Note2: he ignored and banned majority of Serbian players on atwar after insulting, flaming etc.)

And the second guy just istn active enough.
Last time he was here was 5-6 months ago.

Problem: Serbian language is after "Naser Oric" moderator trolling - full of shit, there is over 300 bad translations and i think i just fixed like 120 of them.
But there is no active moderator to accept those changes.
I would appriciate if you would solve this problem by removing those guys from moderator section and recruit new ones.

PS: If someone "speaks" Serbian, doesnt meen that he is Serbian, since so called languages : Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrian are 99% identical languages to Serbian.
But seems like people see only 1% diffrence and not the 99% similarity.
And they would rather eat horse shit than admitting it, anyways due to fucked up relations between those "nations" i would recommend accepting only Serbians for moderating Serbian language.
----
Боље да нас унуци мртве памте, него да нас синови живе забораве!
11.11.2014 - 17:49
Support.
----
...још сте ту...
11.11.2014 - 19:08
We understand the problem.
Please call the Serbian community and discuss this issue. Suggest 1-2 players to become translation moderators/collaborators and we are happy to promote them immediately.
I will PM Amok and Ivan on this delicate matter.
----
12.11.2014 - 07:47
I was Serbian language moderator, but they demoted me for some unknown reason.
13.11.2014 - 03:08
 Ivan (Admin)
I have now revoked Naser Oric's moderating permissions and banned him from contributing to translations. I'm afraid Serbs will have to fix translations themselves, as we don't have backups going back more than a few days.

THE_Militia - I don't remember why I revoked your moderating permission - might be because someone complained about bad translations.
13.11.2014 - 09:43
Amko BHF_deleted
Account deleted
Written by Lalal, 11.11.2014 at 10:01

Serbian translation section has 2 moderators:

http://sr.atwar-game.com/users/profile.php?user_id=398690
http://sr.atwar-game.com/users/profile.php?user_id=235770

This Naser Oric guy just closed his account and he was obviously troll in our section.
He accepted bad translations which are called "Croatian language" mixing cyrillic and latinic, switching phrases etc.
(Note: His nick is name of war criminal who did crimes against Serbians in '90s Yugoslavia breakup wars.
Note2: he ignored and banned majority of Serbian players on atwar after insulting, flaming etc.)

And the second guy just istn active enough.
Last time he was here was 5-6 months ago.

Problem: Serbian language is after "Naser Oric" moderator trolling - full of shit, there is over 300 bad translations and i think i just fixed like 120 of them.
But there is no active moderator to accept those changes.
I would appriciate if you would solve this problem by removing those guys from moderator section and recruit new ones.

PS: If someone "speaks" Serbian, doesnt meen that he is Serbian, since so called languages : Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrian are 99% identical languages to Serbian.

But seems like people see only 1% diffrence and not the 99% similarity.
And they would rather eat horse shit than admitting it, anyways due to fucked up relations between those "nations" i would recommend accepting only Serbians for moderating Serbian language.

Don't be lazy,go and fix it lol.I called serbs many times on global chat to go on translation page and fix those thing and finish untranslated terms... I didn't translate even one term in Serbian language because its not my problem and I just didn't want to translate terms in front of you lazy Serbs...

BTW If Naser Oric was criminal he should be in jail...
13.11.2014 - 09:49
Amko BHF_deleted
Account deleted
Written by Ivan, 13.11.2014 at 03:08

I have now revoked Naser Oric's moderating permissions and banned him from contributing to translations. I'm afraid Serbs will have to fix translations themselves, as we don't have backups going back more than a few days.

THE_Militia - I don't remember why I revoked your moderating permission - might be because someone complained about bad translations.

Why you banned me from all translations lol....Croatian isn't finished..Im the only one worring about Croatian and the only one fixing errors in Bosnian language...
Those Serbs should take care about their language I called and warned them many times on Global chat and I also flagged some latinic terms but they are too lazy to even look at Translation page...

However go and find someone to fix errors in Bosnian and translate terms in Croatian language...
13.11.2014 - 12:23
@Naser or Amko or whatever your nickname is
I find people like you very ignorant.
Not long time ago our fathers from todays countries (Bosnia, Montenegro, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and Macedonia) lived in 1 country and everyone spoke 1 language.
Call that one language however you want.
Now lets skip our time and look in to the future.
You will learn one day your kids to speak, no matter what language you teach them (Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian or Montenegrian) they will be perfectly able to communicate with people from all the countries i mentioned.

Let me ask you this: how did you become so fluent in all of the above languages (if you find them as diffrent)?
-I meen loosing all that precious lifetime to learn 4 languages used by 15 million people instead of learning German or French or maybe Japanesse.
Its well known fact that Serbian language (as majority of Slavic languages) has very difficult grammar and belongs to a group of world hardest languages to learn (harder than Chinese and Japanese): http://www.crystalkiss.com/worlds-hardest-languages-learn/

As far as i'm informed Tito did a strong lobbying for you to become moderator on ex-yugoslavia languages and after you did some serious job for translating, your previous coalition leader pulled his connections and managed to get you full premium for your work.
Atleast that was a plan for getting you premium account without paying.

I seriously think you betrayed Tito's trust by insulting and flaming not only him but other coaliton members also and leaving the coalition after everything he did to you. (Providing you good help for getting premium account and teaching/training you how to play 3v3 for countless hours)

Also i found Ivan's decision very fair becouse you also betrayed their trust and for some ingame problems with majority of Serbians and Croatians you decided to sabotage the whole atwar community with your actions.

You showed your real face as immature complex bosnian (if i can call you like that since i'm from Bosnia also).
I would recommend AtWar administration to punish you drastically as an example to others who would try similiar things in future by removing your "full premium" options, which i mentioned earlier how you earned it.
----
14.11.2014 - 08:00

My translate was fine.i just got a notification '' Ivan has demoted you from Serbian moderator'' so i was in kind of shock.I was just a bit slow because of school,etc.But the translate was fine. Anyway i just wanted to ask you why i am also demoted from support position?
14.11.2014 - 10:56
 Ivan (Admin)
Written by THE_Militia, 14.11.2014 at 08:00

My translate was fine.i just got a notification '' Ivan has demoted you from Serbian moderator'' so i was in kind of shock.I was just a bit slow because of school,etc.But the translate was fine. Anyway i just wanted to ask you why i am also demoted from support position?

Sorry, I honestly don't remember - must've been someone's complaint, because I wouldn't be able to know if your translations were good or not. If someone can vouch for you (Tito?), I'll reinstate you. And the Supporter position currently doesn't mean anything - the forum is inactive and the group is leaderless. I was thinking to close it for the moment, but never got around to removing all Supporter positions. So it wasn't anything personal at all.
14.11.2014 - 13:58
Amko BHF
Account deleted
Written by Lalal, 13.11.2014 at 12:23

@Naser or Amko or whatever your nickname is
I find people like you very ignorant.
Not long time ago our fathers from todays countries (Bosnia, Montenegro, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and Macedonia) lived in 1 country and everyone spoke 1 language.
Call that one language however you want.
Now lets skip our time and look in to the future.
You will learn one day your kids to speak, no matter what language you teach them (Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian or Montenegrian) they will be perfectly able to communicate with people from all the countries i mentioned.

Let me ask you this: how did you become so fluent in all of the above languages (if you find them as diffrent)?
-I meen loosing all that precious lifetime to learn 4 languages used by 15 million people instead of learning German or French or maybe Japanesse.
Its well known fact that Serbian language (as majority of Slavic languages) has very difficult grammar and belongs to a group of world hardest languages to learn (harder than Chinese and Japanese): http://www.crystalkiss.com/worlds-hardest-languages-learn/

As far as i'm informed Tito did a strong lobbying for you to become moderator on ex-yugoslavia languages and after you did some serious job for translating, your previous coalition leader pulled his connections and managed to get you full premium for your work.
Atleast that was a plan for getting you premium account without paying.

I seriously think you betrayed Tito's trust by insulting and flaming not only him but other coaliton members also and leaving the coalition after everything he did to you. (Providing you good help for getting premium account and teaching/training you how to play 3v3 for countless hours)

Also i found Ivan's decision very fair becouse you also betrayed their trust and for some ingame problems with majority of Serbians and Croatians you decided to sabotage the whole atwar community with your actions.

You showed your real face as immature complex bosnian (if i can call you like that since i'm from Bosnia also).
I would recommend AtWar administration to punish you drastically as an example to others who would try similiar things in future by removing your "full premium" options, which i mentioned earlier how you earned it.

What those problems have with translation projects?
Go and fix it or cry to someone else...I translated 4500+ terms but you can't translate 300 words...You are national Hero...
14.11.2014 - 14:03
Written by Ivan, 14.11.2014 at 10:56

Written by THE_Militia, 14.11.2014 at 08:00

Sorry, I honestly don't remember - must've been someone's complaint, because I wouldn't be able to know if your translations were good or not. If someone can vouch for you (Tito?), I'll reinstate you. And the Supporter position currently doesn't mean anything - the forum is inactive and the group is leaderless. I was thinking to close it for the moment, but never got around to removing all Supporter positions. So it wasn't anything personal at all.

1.Thanks for reporting about supporters.
2.Don't listen tito he is noob.He is just jeaolus.And i don't really care about him i must put him on ignore again.Hah he is such a jerk.
14.11.2014 - 21:28

welcome to balkan drama
----
15.11.2014 - 03:42
 Ivan (Admin)
Written by Khal.eesi, 14.11.2014 at 21:28

welcome to balkan drama

Oh, I'm hardly new to it - it's been going on for almost as long as the game's been around
20.11.2014 - 04:08
I would recommend player "Eagle" (http://sr.atwar-game.com/users/profile.php?user_id=140485) to become moderator on Serbian language translation.
Balkan forum is pretty much inactive and he is the only guy who applied for this job on seperate topic i opened.
(http://sr.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=16440)
----
21.11.2014 - 17:32
And why no you guys (Tito, Eleutheros) just apply for Balkan Moderator posicion?

Is as easy as it - I just applied to spanish moderator and I helped. No need to be much active, just willing to cooperate.
11.12.2014 - 15:19
Bump.
Problem still not fixed.
----
28.12.2014 - 10:55
Death1812
Account deleted
Written by Your Laki, 11.11.2014 at 17:49

Support.
28.12.2014 - 11:23
Serbian moderator : steve aoki (best serb)
slovenian moderator : slowind (only slovene + very good 3v3 turk + he never talks)
croatian + iranian/scythian moderator : goblin
bosnian moderator : amko
bulgaria : nobody cares
romanian : cascaval
muslim balkan countries moderator : None
muslim balkan countries that want to be christian,budhists,satanists or atheists moderator : skend (good guy)

There.no need for drama.fixed.
----
28.12.2014 - 16:54
Lol
29.12.2014 - 04:35
Written by ArminyMouse, 28.12.2014 at 17:23

Great list of troll,will add.
I dont know why you guys trolling theme of serbian translation,dont have other things to do in live?

Other things to do in "life"
----
21.01.2015 - 23:51
Written by ArminyMouse, 29.12.2014 at 05:56

You edited,see.

:0
----
It's not the end.

22.01.2015 - 18:23
Written by ArminyMouse, 29.12.2014 at 05:56

You edited,see.

Did i?

----
14.03.2015 - 13:03
Ja mogu.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word