Get Premium to hide all ads
22.11.2014 - 16:26

Well, yes I know that on game we have MANY ancient world maps to play. The reason to add another one is simple: The map I 'm creating has very detailed, scaled and right borded countries in addition with other maps (except some Roman Period ones). On the picture I posted for example you can see that where Thrace and Illyria is, we have their true parts of them. On this map I will add, all African coasts, Gaul, Roman and Balkan ancient Provinces, Middle East and all Iranian and eastern places as Scythia, Persia etc. and India. Typically, its a "hellenistic map with much more places added. Hope you like it and sorry for my BAD english.
25.11.2014 - 09:59
Written by Goblin, 24.11.2014 at 07:39

Posted it for you ...

nice fail
----

26.11.2014 - 08:02
Agreed ! if u want to make realistic map study history first ! dont just use any maps form google...
----
Cuva BOG Srbina svog!
26.11.2014 - 14:59
I don't know if the "Agreed" is for my post, but i have to tell that I know very good history, enough good history to make a reliable ancient map and not a map based on Total War games or google maps.

Also if you find mistakes on my map feel free to tell me!

More updates and screens of the map are coming soon! ^^
03.12.2014 - 20:56
I haven't got to play your map yet but the last ancient map I played allowed players to utilize the Suez Canal. /shrugs

Edit: I played your map as well, muh Suez Canal.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word