Get Premium to hide all ads
23.11.2014 - 20:18
I just created four different scenarios for the various Eben maps. I've always liked these maps, and I've often thought that they were well-suited to team games. These scenarios are very simple - no events - they establish team play and initial locations. All starting funds for all players are the same at 10k.

So, with apologies to Columna Durruti, the scenarios are as follows:

"tra115's Preset" is on the Medieval Eben map. It's 2v2v2, where players of each team start on the same continent (Team names correspond to the ocean to the left of the continent).

"tra115's Preset II" is on the steam Eben map. It's 2v2v2, where players of each team start on different continents (Team names correspond to the ocean between the two players of that team).

"tra115's Preset III" is on the future Eben map. It's 3v3v3, where players of each team start on the same continent (Team names correspond to the ocean to the left of the continent).

"tra115's Preset IV" is on the future Eben map. It's 3v3v3, where one player from each team starts on each continent (Team names correspond to the player of each team on the biggest continent (pair, really, with that tiny island in between)).

Have fun with them and see what you think. As always, I'd like feedback either in-game or here. I think that II and IV could be the preferred versions, where the team members start on different continents. Those would be the most interesting and the quickest to see battle.
----
Embrace the void
23.11.2014 - 21:33
No apologies required; they are free to be used.
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word