Get Premium to hide all ads
09.01.2015 - 21:12
At War Tournament Tour - Season 1

What is AWTT?
- Simple, what is ATP in Tennis, AWTT is for At War

AWTT will consist of at least 10 tournaments played one after another, with each tournament maximally lasting 10 days...
At the end of the season top 8 Highest ranked teams will battle each other on Masters tournament.

Basic Rules are:

How to apply:

IN-DEPTH RULES...

Tournament Rules:

Tournment Draw (Bracket):

Match Rules:

Tournament Point Breakdown:

Schedule:

If there is enough interest Rules will be updated, as I forgot some obvious things like "wallf*cking is forbidden*

Also as I imagine, many of you won't like "no upgrades" rule...but it is necessary as I want it to be as fair as possible, so if one team has rank 10 player and is playing versus rank 3 player, "no upgrades" rule allows at least some equality where only skill will decide winner.

So more skill less upgrades...

Strategies are of course allowed...

And as already said...send your applications to atwaar@net.hr

Applications for the first torunament are open till January 19th

All opinions and suggestions are welcome...

Want to contact me?
Skype - mario2os
09.01.2015 - 21:26
Very cool, will need a lot of team dedication however. Many tournaments fail due to lack of motivation, or just simply lazyness. I support this though, pm me if you need help. Also I will be in with 2 more people, need to figure out who first.
----
It's not the end.

10.01.2015 - 01:14
Nice idea,but 2 day to play a match is going to be diffcult.
----
You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.
Miyamoto Musashi
10.01.2015 - 03:37
Written by Laozi, 10.01.2015 at 01:14

Nice idea,but 2 day to play a match is going to be diffcult.

this and for arranging matches i dont think much people will use skype... maybe set up an irc?

also i hope people dont fag and this actually fills even though its without ups
----
Another 6 a.m. start to the day just like all the rest
10.01.2015 - 03:59
We can make it 3 days for a match, but also it doesn't have to be 2 days fixed.

Example...we play a match day 1, and our future opponents play match on day 1 too, you can play next round match also on day 1
Or you have 3-4 days to arrange it

I was part of this, and moderating this for a few years , where torunament lasts 1 week, and there werent much problems http://www.managames.com/Forum/OnlineTournaments.php

We can also set up a Transfer window ever 3-4 tournaments, where teams can change 1 player in their team
10.01.2015 - 06:21
I'm not really sure I uderstand the details of this tournament but it seems hard to organize. How many people are gonna be in total participating in this tournament?? With such complex rules, maybe summer would be a better time to arrange it (cause usually people have more time then).
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

10.01.2015 - 07:06
Wouldn't irc or teamspeak be a better option for connecting teams together than skype?
----

10.01.2015 - 16:12
I can organize this very easily, its not nearly as complicated as it seems...and I've done it in past in community over 300 players and tighter schedule

Teamspeak is also fine...but I need to be able to send messages to capitan that im sure theyll see in shortest possible time

Rules are pretty simple and easy to understand at the end...its just that needs lots of writing to present them, that is why it seems more complicated than it is...

Basically...there is tournament of 16 teams that lasts 10 days...12 times....those are maximally 4 matches in 10 days for 2 teams...it's not that demanding

All the teams have to do is apply for tournament, arrange when to play match and play it...Ill do the rest
10.01.2015 - 23:17
This is a great idea and initiative, i really would like this tournament would go well, but belive me is extremelly hard to get tournaments of 2v2 going with activity, all 3v3 have failed before, is too hard to find all players online at same time, however i absulutelly support this
11.01.2015 - 00:56
Written by lOrd pOnteZ, 10.01.2015 at 23:17

This is a great idea and initiative, i really would like this tournament would go well, but belive me is extremelly hard to get tournaments of 2v2 going with activity, all 3v3 have failed before, is too hard to find all players online at same time, however i absulutelly support this
i share same opinion as this guy

But i rlly hope this one works
----

11.01.2015 - 08:03
Mabye if instead of signing up individual people a clan could register for X teams, so that way games can be played whenever your clan has three people on.
----

11.01.2015 - 08:12
Its not about clans...clan can register for as many teams as they want...but each team has to have at least 3 unique people...clan wars already exist...this should be something different

I would basically work like real life tennis, only instead of single player, we would be using teams

Players would be able to switch teams two times per season...in the middle and at the end/beginning of new season
11.01.2015 - 10:16
Hm... I personally wouldn't be able to sign in even that I would love to since I lack of the necesary time for this kind of games. It's a good iniciative, but the problem is with getting all 6 players online at the same time. You'd need to give them a lot of time and this would mean a bit of trouble waiting for everyone to play its game
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

11.01.2015 - 12:59
Thats all taken into account, first few tournaments would not be perfect and with a lot of teams, but as time would go on, people would get more competitive and active

This is example of tournaments i led in the past http://www.freewebs.com/tenniselbowtour/tournamentinfo.htm (this page is inactive for 3.5 year now cause everything is moved on official forum)

Now, im not part of it anymore, but some other people are taking care of it now, including developer who at first few year had no part of it...but as number of people starting to play a game just because of tournaments, he decided to help and simplify it and took matters into his hands

These kind of tournaments can lead into new level of gameplay and features that game has, people only need to give it a go
16.02.2015 - 08:37
ZexiLv
Account deleted
So
this is dead?
16.02.2015 - 13:16
Dk but it would be nice to jave some 3v3 or 2v2 going on
16.02.2015 - 13:47
The 3v3 tournement never work
----
You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.
Miyamoto Musashi
16.02.2015 - 14:31
Written by BlackyM, 11.01.2015 at 12:59

Thats all taken into account, first few tournaments would not be perfect and with a lot of teams, but as time would go on, people would get more competitive and active

This is example of tournaments i led in the past http://www.freewebs.com/tenniselbowtour/tournamentinfo.htm (this page is inactive for 3.5 year now cause everything is moved on official forum)

Now, im not part of it anymore, but some other people are taking care of it now, including developer who at first few year had no part of it...but as number of people starting to play a game just because of tournaments, he decided to help and simplify it and took matters into his hands

These kind of tournaments can lead into new level of gameplay and features that game has, people only need to give it a go

See, for the most of us, it has nothing to do with how competitive we are. We all want to play competitive 3v3 (This is proven by the amount of CW played everyday) but we have real life issues. A lot of us work, the majority of us have school. To get the same 6 people on at the same time is just too difficult. Time zones play a major factor as well. I appreciate the effort and I'm all for having a tourny like this.
16.02.2015 - 17:44
Skype....... pfft please too many uglee faces to look at . : DDD
----
Deutsch überwältigt

20.03.2015 - 10:00
Written by Richthofen, 16.02.2015 at 17:44

Skype....... pfft please too many uglee faces to look at . : DDD
----

atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word