Get Premium to hide all ads
22.01.2015 - 02:46
I am sure someone has already posted this, but I wanted to post this for new players who just started playing the game. Most players play games with a couple of given rules that makes sure game play is fair at the beginning of a game after turn 1 is done. Again, these are just common courtesy rules for the start of a game:

(1) Do not prevent another player from walling his cap on turn 1 by moving a unit near his/her cap.
(2) Do not enter another player's country/region on turn 1.
(3) Do not leave a game early (play at least the first 3-5 turns of the game).
(4) Treat people with respect.

Note: These are not rules per se, but just common courtesy as most players afford each other at the start of a game to ensure fair game play.

P.S. Some of my personal courtesy rules that I would suggest (although some would argue this is just diplomacy and strategy, but keep in mind these are just my opinions):

(1) Do not back-stab your ally(ies).
(2) Do not take your ally(ies) empty cities without asking.
(3) If playing a scenario map, don't complain about starting without getting the required number of people for that scenario, most hosts don't start the game without getting a full game as its meant to be played.
(4) Do not take the game personal., let bygones be bygones.

Have fun!
22.01.2015 - 06:37
 brianwl (Admin)
P.P.S. Don't kick people from games with out asking first if they'll leave.
----

22.01.2015 - 06:56
1) Next rule is fake.
1) previous rule is true.
22.01.2015 - 08:06
Written by clovis1122, 22.01.2015 at 06:56

1) Next rule is fake.

Clovis... if you expected someone to laugh at that... I'm sorry to say no one has or ever will...
You could have taken this thread a bit more seriously as well.

Written by clovis1122, 22.01.2015 at 07:45

I wish the forum post were filled up by this kind of message, rather than trolls...

----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

22.01.2015 - 12:05
Support
22.01.2015 - 16:00
Written by RaulPB, 22.01.2015 at 08:06

1) Next rule is fake.

Clovis... if you expected someone to laugh at that... I'm sorry to say no one has or ever will...

I wish the forum post were filled up by this kind of message, rather than trolls...

If you go on ebay.com and find a life, lmk so i can give you cash so u can get it
----

23.01.2015 - 08:07
>(2) Do not enter another player's country/region on turn 1
>(4) Treat people with respect.

lel no

> (1) Do not back-stab your ally(ies).
especially kek
I can backstab your ass if you fucking get in my way.
----

TJM !!!
23.01.2015 - 09:48
Written by AlBoZzZ, 22.01.2015 at 16:00

If you go on ebay.com and find a life, lmk so i can give you cash so u can get it

I already found one. Talking to its owner right now to convince him of giving it away for half prize so I can afford giving it as a gift for you. Have a nice day
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

16.02.2015 - 10:54
It would be nice if people followed these rules. The real problem, from my experience, is that it is higher ranking players that do it to lower ranking players. I see all too often that players ranking 9 and above getting into games with ranks 5-7 and break all of these rules. They often pick countries right next to the lower ranks and break all of these rules. It would be nice if something could be done about this problem. It takes all of the fun out of the game for people trying to learn. In my opinion , if you're ranked 9 or above and you have to do that, you shouldn't be playing the game at all.
16.02.2015 - 16:35
Written by DeweyOxburger, 16.02.2015 at 10:54

It would be nice if people followed these rules. The real problem, from my experience, is that it is higher ranking players that do it to lower ranking players. I see all too often that players ranking 9 and above getting into games with ranks 5-7 and break all of these rules. They often pick countries right next to the lower ranks and break all of these rules. It would be nice if something could be done about this problem. It takes all of the fun out of the game for people trying to learn. In my opinion , if you're ranked 9 or above and you have to do that, you shouldn't be playing the game at all.

Stop cry.
----

TJM !!!
16.02.2015 - 17:44

1) Next rule is fake.

17.02.2015 - 09:44
Soldier001
Account deleted
Written by Azula., 16.02.2015 at 17:44

1) Next rule is fake.

you need it too mr el
17.02.2015 - 12:45
Written by Skittzophrenic, 16.02.2015 at 16:35

Stop cry.

You must be one of the losers that beats up on the little guy to get points and rank.
17.02.2015 - 13:03
Written by DeweyOxburger, 17.02.2015 at 12:45

Written by Skittzophrenic, 16.02.2015 at 16:35

Stop cry.

You must be one of the losers that beats up on the little guy to get points and rank.

You must be one of the losers that beats up (with 5 other people) on the big guy to get points and rank.
----

TJM !!!
17.02.2015 - 18:58
Written by BabylonPrime, 22.01.2015 at 02:46

I am sure someone has already posted this, but I wanted to post this for new players who just started playing the game. Most players play games with a couple of given rules that makes sure game play is fair at the beginning of a game after turn 1 is done. Again, these are just common courtesy rules for the start of a game:

(1) Do not prevent another player from walling his cap on turn 1 by moving a unit near his/her cap.
Sun Tzu: Agreed if the game is competitive like a clan war, otherwise feel free.
(2) Do not enter another player's country/region on turn 1. [/i]
Sun Tzu: Again for clan war, in other games, agree on the rules first, this really is not standard.
(3) Do not leave a game early (play at least the first 3-5 turns of the game).
Sun Tzu: That is up to the player how many turns is played.
(4) Treat people with respect.
Sun Tzu: As standard.

Note: These are not rules per se, but just common courtesy as most players afford each other at the start of a game to ensure fair game play.

P.S. Some of my personal courtesy rules that I would suggest (although some would argue this is just diplomacy and strategy, but keep in mind these are just my opinions):

(1) Do not back-stab your ally(ies).
Sun Tzu: Backstabbing makes the game more fun
(2) Do not take your ally(ies) empty cities without asking.
Sun Tzu: Take basic steps to stop allies from capturing cities
(3) If playing a scenario map, don't complain about starting without getting the required number of people for that scenario, most hosts don't start the game without getting a full game as its meant to be played.
Sun Tzu: Agreed, don't tell hosts how to host there own games.
(4) Do not take the game personal., let bygones be bygones.
Sun Tzu: Enemy list OP

Have fun!
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
18.02.2015 - 16:18
Written by BabylonPrime, 22.01.2015 at 02:46

(Troll rules 2.0)
(1) Make sure prevent another player from walling his cap on turn 1 by moving a unit near his/her cap if possible
(2) Always put your armies in someone elses land on turn 1
(3) Always ragequit before turn 3.
(4) Treat people with disrespect.
(5) When an ally has an empty city walled, take it

Fixed your rules
----
[pr] Your Camel: Al Fappino: fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap, what day is it fap?

If you go on ebay and find a life, lmk so i can give you cash so u can get it-Commando Eagle
19.02.2015 - 16:22
Actually TimeBandit is right. It's mainly higher level players that break these rules. in the last 2 weeks i've been back stabbed by two lvl 10 players and by a lvl 9 and even wall fucked by higher level players. Plus sometimes obviously attacked by next to my country starters which where most probably just alt/fakes of higher lvl player already on the map.

maybe there should be a thread where you can list the names of such low lifes
20.02.2015 - 02:50

1) Next rule is fake.

I sure laughed at your reply!
20.02.2015 - 02:52
But yes, I agree with this post. At the end of the day, we are all people trying to have a bit of fun here.... most of us do not want to be trolled by some asshole.

Cheers!
20.02.2015 - 21:36
Skittzo lol come 1v1 me sometime , and great post BP
----
R.I.P. Mortal Kombat 2/15/2015

~Cryptic(CDN)
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word