Get Premium to hide all ads
27.01.2015 - 07:33
I would like to play clan wars on different maps rather the just eu+ like Africa or Asia, maybe even custom maps. I couple of people have expressed an interest in this also but has never materialised. If your clan wishes to participate in clan war on a different map, please let me know on this thread.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
27.01.2015 - 08:07
Ok, let's ancient cw! (jk, I don't know if my clan would support this )
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

27.01.2015 - 08:27
Bacteria does RP CWs....
27.01.2015 - 08:28
Written by Google, 27.01.2015 at 08:27

Bacteria does RP CWs....

Ok, ok, but who does pokemon showdown cw??
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

27.01.2015 - 13:10
Death1812
Account deleted
27.01.2015 - 15:54
King of the hill cw pls
----
Cuva BOG Srbina svog!
27.01.2015 - 18:34
Ancient CWs!!!
----
If sexy is smart then i must be drop dead gorgeous.
28.01.2015 - 21:34
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Illyria plays almost anything, we even played a RP CW. True story
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
28.01.2015 - 21:51
Try Tank Assault 5v5 scenario.
----
28.01.2015 - 22:17
Written by RaulPB, 27.01.2015 at 08:07

I know is joke, but a cw on a map where everyone will always be IF seems a bit basic
----

Red0011
28.01.2015 - 22:19
Agree i think its great idea to get people out of the comfort zone in eu+ 10k, mix up the map section and funds and you can get a lot of variety
----

Red0011
29.01.2015 - 03:17
It is possible to make a cw on another map (if possible with the same units) but you probably need to give both team one week to work on it. (I rather cw on tank assault that hardly anybody played than ancient, plus i like the op tanks)
----
You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.
Miyamoto Musashi
29.01.2015 - 05:22
Written by OG Pepperoni, 28.01.2015 at 22:17

I know is joke, but a cw on a map where everyone will always be IF seems a bit basic

Only 3 vs 3 players and ancient noobs say that... but you can believe what ever you want to believe, ofc. GW and PD are options as well. And in Eu+ which are the options? PD 80%, then NC, SM and Imp 19%? Each map has its strongest strategies, it's obvious...

And no, it wasn't a joke, it's quite possible to cw on ancient map, I just don't think my clan knows much about ancient gaming
----
We're all people.

29.01.2015 - 05:55
Written by RaulPB, 29.01.2015 at 05:22

Written by OG Pepperoni, 28.01.2015 at 22:17

Only 3 vs 3 players and ancient noobs say that... but you can believe what ever you want to believe, ofc. GW and PD are options as well. And in Eu+ which are the options? PD 80%, then NC, SM and Imp 19%? Each map has its strongest strategies, it's obvious...

And no, it wasn't a joke, it's quite possible to cw on ancient map, I just don't think my clan knows much about ancient gaming

Hm i have to disagree the ability to wall with militia and boosted range overall means that you can move your op IF units wherever you need them range isnt really an issue. Pd is viable but just not as strong as IF, no real reason to choose it since the costs arent as much of an issue, and again the IF units are stronger. As for gw the centre of the battle is the mediteranian, so transports are much used and the lack of land manouverability make marines impracticle, and of course if you IF enemy sees you are gw, he can reach your cap and cap you gg. As for eu+ agreed that pd is quite prevalent, but only about 50% not 80% since 2/6 are east and uk or france might be nc, or germ IF etc. Maybe if g.c inf had it better vs militia (at some cost in another area of the strat) we could see gc france or german more prevalent instead of only in the odd spain rome rush. So yeah i ended up writing a long reply and im supposed to read this book for school so gg no re
----

Red0011
29.01.2015 - 08:01
Written by OG Pepperoni, 29.01.2015 at 05:55

Hm i have to disagree the ability to wall with militia and boosted range overall means that you can move your op IF units wherever you need them range isnt really an issue. Pd is viable but just not as strong as IF, no real reason to choose it since the costs arent as much of an issue, and again the IF units are stronger. As for gw the centre of the battle is the mediteranian, so transports are much used and the lack of land manouverability make marines impracticle, and of course if you IF enemy sees you are gw, he can reach your cap and cap you gg. As for eu+ agreed that pd is quite prevalent, but only about 50% not 80% since 2/6 are east and uk or france might be nc, or germ IF etc. Maybe if g.c inf had it better vs militia (at some cost in another area of the strat) we could see gc france or german more prevalent instead of only in the odd spain rome rush. So yeah i ended up writing a long reply and im supposed to read this book for school so gg no re

IF range IS AN ISSUE when you play against a PD player... unless the other guy is a complete noob and doesnt know how to use that range problem against you.
It's already late when the other player realizes that I'm GW, by then I'm already breaking all his walls. And since he has low range, no, he won't reach mine.
Even some east players play PD ukr and turkey!! Most of the people in 3 vs 3 play PD, so what?? Does that make it invincible?? NO. People tell you it's OP right? So what?? Every strategy has it's downsides... Now stop being a stubborn asshole and agree with the master already so you can go back to read your books
----
We're all people.

29.01.2015 - 08:30
Pepperoni is mostly right, given the nature of ancient(high income high city density and added militia range), the only times i wouldnt play if is for surprise expands with pd or nc. Gw on ancient... is alright however i wouldnt like to be starting near an if opponent
----
29.01.2015 - 08:32
Written by Permamuted, 29.01.2015 at 08:30

Pepperoni is right, given the nature of ancient(high income high city density and added militia range), the only times i wouldnt play if is for surprise expands with pd or nc. Gw on ancient... is alright however i wouldnt like to be starting near an if player

You don't always need to join right next to your opponent, Eu ancient is big enough for two players XD That's when GW or PD come in handy. You also forget that PD inf is cheaper, you can spam more than playing IF.
NC in ancient... hm... it's not really used actually.
----
We're all people.

29.01.2015 - 08:37
Written by RaulPB, 29.01.2015 at 08:32

Written by Permamuted, 29.01.2015 at 08:30

Pepperoni is right, given the nature of ancient(high income high city density and added militia range), the only times i wouldnt play if is for surprise expands with pd or nc. Gw on ancient... is alright however i wouldnt like to be starting near an if player

You don't always need to join right next to your opponent, Eu ancient is big enough for two players XD That's when GW or PD come in handy. You also forget that PD inf is cheaper, you can spam more than playing IF.
NC in ancient... hm... it's not really used actually.

the rome/carthage/macedonia/syria areas possess the highest income/city density and the most powerful specials. If you choose to give yourself room with gw in a teamgame you leave your allies to the mercy of a 3v2 while you attempt to grow strong. Youll get raped if you attempt this in a 1v1(assuming your opponent is competent). We in illy attempted gw before in a teamgame, the players in the main areas lost quickly and the gw player was promptly outproduced and crushed. GW on ancient . With such high income there are better choices.
----
29.01.2015 - 09:08
Message to IF faggot cowards:
Ancient is a great map and really versatile.Most of the people are fags in the heart and got bullied at school,thats why they play IF.They are afraid to enjoy this fun map in its full potential.Gw and Pd are also viable choices.Blitz north also.Nc syria is op and a clasic and very strong even if IF fags everywhere.The fact that nc destroyer is the simple strongest overall unit in the whole map says it all.(strong att/def, does not need trans to moove,can only be tbed if in city and has insane range) Also the fact there are ports everywhere and the fact that nc trans carry 20 and goes far, means you can play only with a combination of militia spam and destroyers if you want, have lots of fun and still be competitive and strong.You can ask bluecher2, i raped him with my pony in a duel back in the day.Narbs
----
29.01.2015 - 09:33
Written by Permamuted, 29.01.2015 at 08:37

the rome/carthage/macedonia/syria areas possess the highest income/city density and the most powerful specials. If you choose to give yourself room with gw in a teamgame you leave your allies to the mercy of a 3v2 while you attempt to grow strong. Youll get raped if you attempt this in a 1v1(assuming your opponent is competent). We in illy attempted gw before in a teamgame, the players in the main areas lost quickly and the gw player was promptly outproduced and crushed. GW on ancient . With such high income there are better choices.

I kinda agree on that. GW is more for ancient world I think because of its powerful late game, but wisely played it could also work for a 1 vs 1. It's just about playing the strategy right... I don't know where is the surprise about that... same happens in Eu+ and no one seems to be complaining about it..... Ancient IF is starting to be overplayed and too predictable.
----
We're all people.

29.01.2015 - 09:35
Written by Khal.eesi, 29.01.2015 at 09:08

Ancient is a great map and really versatile.Most of the people are fags in the heart and got bullied at school,thats why they play IF.

Pls, sign me an autograph... I couldn't have said it better myself (I feel the need of being polite )
----
We're all people.

29.01.2015 - 09:41

Ancient is a great map and really versatile.Most of the people are fags in the heart and got bullied at school,thats why they play IF.They are afraid to enjoy this fun map in its full potential.Gw and Pd are also viable choices.Blitz north also.Nc syria is op and a clasic and very strong even if IF fags everywhere.The fact that nc destroyer is the simple strongest overall unit in the whole map says it all.(strong att/def, does not need trans to moove,can only be tbed if in city and has insane range) Also the fact there are ports everywhere and the fact that nc trans carry 20 and goes far, means you can play only with a combination of militia spam and destroyers if you want, have lots of fun and still be competitive and strong.You can ask bluecher2, i raped him with my pony in a duel back in the day.Narbs

play your narb strats all you like if they make you feel manly/hipster/strong. but the map layout, city density, base unit range and income make if optimal. that and an if tank with a gen is stronger than an nc destroyer.
----
29.01.2015 - 11:16
Written by RaulPB, 29.01.2015 at 09:35

Ancient is a great map and really versatile.Most of the people are fags in the heart and got bullied at school,thats why they play IF.

Pls, sign me an autograph... I couldn't have said it better myself (I feel the need of being polite )

im planning to visit barcelona as soon as our new prime minister tells europe we are not paying them back and i have money again so ill give it to you in person <3
----
29.01.2015 - 11:20
Written by Permamuted, 29.01.2015 at 09:41

play your narb strats all you like if they make you feel manly/hipster/strong. but the map layout, city density, base unit range and income make if optimal. that and an if tank with a gen is stronger than an nc destroyer.

1.i will do so thank you lao.the rest didnt read, i speak strong, not nerd
----
29.01.2015 - 11:29
Written by Khal.eesi, 29.01.2015 at 11:16

im planning to visit barcelona as soon as our new prime minister tells europe we are not paying them back and i have money again so ill give it to you in person <3

OMG Khal in Spain!! This will be a total revolution!!!
Pls come around Mallorca, nice place to spend your summer and to hand me a bunch of autographs!
----
We're all people.

29.01.2015 - 11:37
Written by RaulPB, 29.01.2015 at 11:29

Pls come around Mallorca, nice place to spend your summer and to hand me a bunch of autographs!

Nice Mallorca i like!i ll try to be there at summer to show off my hot body to spaniards.We l be sure to invite Pontez from Portugal also, so we can all chill and smoke some of Portugals famous wee hang around
----
29.01.2015 - 14:15
Ask syndicate for cw anywhere in the default map.
29.01.2015 - 15:37
Yes we can play everywhere but i would strongly recommend dreamworld and destoria
----

29.01.2015 - 17:41
Written by Khal.eesi, 29.01.2015 at 11:37

Written by RaulPB, 29.01.2015 at 11:29

Nice Mallorca i like!i ll try to be there at summer to show off my hot body to spaniards.We l be sure to invite Pontez from Portugal also, so we can all chill and smoke some of Portugals famous wee hang around

Don't tell anyone about this.... but... Mallorca already has weed enough, no need to bring it from Portugal.

Already keen on seeing your strong abs!
----
We're all people.

01.02.2015 - 23:03
Can't speak for my clan but I'd love Eurasia 3v3+. Will talk around and see if there's interest.
----
Creator of banal posts
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word