Get Premium to hide all ads
11.02.2015 - 03:56
What about a league instead a tournament?

In a tournament you can have a bad day or face a better rival in first round and some players could be eliminated cause things like that.

In a league finally wins the most regular player and more or less if there are 20 or 30 players the positions shows more or less the real position of the players.

I think it´s more interesting and you always can play league matches, it´s not needed to wait for your "supossed "rival in the match.

Making maximum 2 or 3 times facing a player and setting some kind of puntuation depending on the ranks or something different, cause not the same rank 6 than 13 obviously.

What about the idea?

Can someone host it?

Thanks in advance.
11.02.2015 - 06:29
11.02.2015 - 07:52
 Acquiesce (Mod)
I'd like this but for 2v2s. And rank 9+ should be treated the same.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
11.02.2015 - 08:05
I think is better 1v1
11.02.2015 - 09:11
1v1 is the best , I would join a 1v1 europe+ league even thou i am not op.
FYI we have this tournement http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=17794 !!!!
----
You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.
Miyamoto Musashi
11.02.2015 - 10:06
 Acquiesce (Mod)
1v1 leagues already exist/have existed. Boring
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
11.02.2015 - 16:32
What are clan wars if not league tournaments? I mean, you join a team, you compete against another team, someone wins, someone loses, you get points and then go on to the next one. The points add up, standings change, and then at a certain point one team is considered the best. Yes I know the cw system is hated, but still in essence is it not basically a league tournament?
----
"The edge is never very far away, when you're hanging on by your fingernails." ©
11.02.2015 - 16:39
Written by Warmonger Dak, 11.02.2015 at 16:32

What are clan wars if not league tournaments? I mean, you join a team, you compete against another team, someone wins, someone loses, you get points and then go on to the next one. The points add up, standings change, and then at a certain point one team is considered the best. Yes I know the cw system is hated, but still in essence is it not basically a league tournament?

no.
11.02.2015 - 17:01
Written by Warmonger Dak, 11.02.2015 at 16:32

no.

yes

unless its not on europe+ i wouldnt play it.

1v1 league is fine, requires dedication tho.
----
12.02.2015 - 00:22
It would be a lot of work for whoever hosts it, in my experience the more work for the host the more it fails :/
i would love just a simple 1v1 or even a 2v2 eu+ tourney tho if anyone would like to start one
----
╭∩╮(︶︹︺)╭∩╮
asleep for now zzz
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word