Get Premium to hide all ads
23.08.2011 - 06:49
Some one told me premium players can draw a map, how can i do it?
----

23.08.2011 - 12:58
This intrigues me, what do you mean by "draw map" and all that.
23.08.2011 - 13:35
I don't know what do you mean by drawing a map RoaiStyle, but premium users can create scenarios, so you can personalize many stats of the game, but you can't redraw the original map.

@Trolls: If you have nothing useful to post then don't even give yourself the work of doing it.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
23.08.2011 - 13:36
Click the "scenario" button at the top when you are in the lobby. I assume that is what you are referring to. You can then make your own scenarios by ing countries to include and placing troops and making events.
23.08.2011 - 13:39
Oh, he was talking about scenarios, bummer I thought we had the ability to customize the map itself
28.08.2011 - 10:53
Whoever makes a scenario can remove countries/cities that are already in Afterwind. For example, Germany overpowers a Europe scenario, so how about a Europe game without Germany?
----
"There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made."

-The Silmarillion
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word