Get Premium to hide all ads
22.03.2015 - 08:58
We could try and get one of us famous on say twitch or youtube, preferably twitchy cause you could answer view questions, even getting 50-100 viewers per stream would bring in huge interest.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
28.03.2015 - 12:03
Do you really think 50 people will be interested in watching somebody play AW?
01.04.2015 - 13:42
Written by Nitmaros, 28.03.2015 at 12:03

yes
03.04.2015 - 09:27
I have though about that b4..... What if we have like 10 of us go to a few YouTube celebrities and ask in comments for them to review this
04.04.2015 - 03:48
Written by chill, 01.04.2015 at 13:42

yes

I doubt that.
Take for example Clovis' Youtube channel, it is really cool and he has put a lot of work into it but has like 30 subscribers and most of his videos have less than 50 views.
I highly doubt someone would manage to get more than 10 people to watch him play AW on twitch.
04.04.2015 - 04:16
Best way I can see this working for twitch or YouTube is have commentary as well someone like overreacting to different things, for more comedy kinda thing as to be honest AW ain't the most entertaining thing to watch but having someone turning into something a little comical could make it worth watching, for example how people always complain about rolls and turnblocks i'm sure it would be entertaining listening to an AW commentary with someone going off their head at being turn blocked

I don't know if that would appeal to others but it's sure as hell fun for me being in a chat with a few others then hearing one them scream their head off over getting turnblocked
----
The best players are those who think outside the box and aren't afraid to try something new
04.04.2015 - 10:05
Yeah thats a good idea exo. Once my good pc is fixed i ll try and do an episode, i think it would be fun. Ill announce the date beforehand and make it so that it will be on a high traffic hour, with guests speaking and lots of cws to mock and troll. Kind of like what Cthulhu did on the radio, but full of mocking, trashtalking and joking about sexuality and race and religion and shit like that. I ll be the host so it will be funny as fuck
----
05.04.2015 - 05:37
Written by Exo-K, 04.04.2015 at 04:16

Just imagining veteran players complaining about being tbed or about bad rolls made me piss my pants... XDDDD
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

09.04.2015 - 19:51
Written by Khal.eesi, 04.04.2015 at 10:05

Yeah thats a good idea exo. Once my good pc is fixed i ll try and do an episode, i think it would be fun. Ill announce the date beforehand and make it so that it will be on a high traffic hour, with guests speaking and lots of cws to mock and troll. Kind of like what Cthulhu did on the radio, but full of mocking, trashtalking and joking about sexuality and race and religion and shit like that. I ll be the host so it will be funny as fuck

Throw more molotovs URAAAAAA
----

09.04.2015 - 19:51

Throw more molotovs URAAAAAA
----

27.07.2015 - 17:33

This is how we can get people to play AW, not with presenting the game as it is itself, we need to turn it comical and appealing, no one, even I and I play Atwar, I wouldnt waste time watching a stream of someone playing Atwar tbh lol
----
28.07.2015 - 19:11

I suppose that with this greek economy, the guy that was going to fix it went out of business and you ended up selling your computer to buy corn.
07.08.2015 - 20:29
We need someone to dress up as a girl with a lot of makeup and a shirt with stuffed socks in a big bra and have like a fucking voice changer that sounds like a slutty girl.

Guaranteed millions of people.
----

TJM !!!
25.08.2015 - 00:19
Written by Skittzophrenic, 07.08.2015 at 20:29

We need someone to dress up as a girl with a lot of makeup and a shirt with stuffed socks in a big bra and have like a fucking voice changer that sounds like a slutty girl.

Skittzophrenic has blessed us yet again with knowledge.
----
"Not all those who wander are lost."
01.09.2015 - 21:56
Written by Sheba, 25.08.2015 at 00:19

Written by Skittzophrenic, 07.08.2015 at 20:29

Skittzophrenic has blessed us yet again with knowledge.

Hail Skitt!
----
02.09.2015 - 14:59
Tigro
Account deleted
I really doubt people would be interested in watching AW streams, and it's tricky. Specially when you consider the fact that you can't livestream otherwise your enemies could know what you're doing and predict you for an easy win.
It would only work if an already popular streamer plays it so people watch it because of the streamer and not because of the content. And even then there's the part where the enemies could watch the stream for advantage like I said before.
But good luck to everyone who will try!
11.09.2015 - 04:44
Written by Guest, 02.09.2015 at 14:59

I really doubt people would be interested in watching AW streams, and it's tricky. Specially when you consider the fact that you can't livestream otherwise your enemies could know what you're doing and predict you for an easy win.
It would only work if an already popular streamer plays it so people watch it because of the streamer and not because of the content. And even then there's the part where the enemies could watch the stream for advantage like I said before.
But good luck to everyone who will try!

If you 1v1 enemies like TheFuehrer, you wont have the problem with enemies seeing your enemies, he doesnt believe in predictions and in the future, to him, life might aswell be a dream
----
15.09.2015 - 19:50
Written by Al Fappino, 11.09.2015 at 04:44

Written by Guest, 02.09.2015 at 14:59

If you 1v1 enemies like TheFuehrer, you wont have the problem with enemies seeing your enemies, he doesnt believe in predictions and in the future, to him, life might aswell be a dream

Dreams are flat
----
15.10.2015 - 05:10

I used to have an audience of 22 people on my screenshare program and that was off-peak.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
28.11.2017 - 14:40
Written by Franz, 15.11.2017 at 10:48

Woah this thread is old

true this thread is old
03.12.2017 - 10:33
 Sascha (Mod)
Written by Kingjim, 03.12.2017 at 06:36

Written by Google, 03.04.2015 at 09:27

I have though about that b4..... What if we have like 10 of us go to a few YouTube celebrities and ask in comments for them to review this

Kids

was to lazy to cut the right part of the song D
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
03.12.2017 - 13:37
 Sascha (Mod)
Written by Kingjim, 03.12.2017 at 13:05

Written by Sascha, 03.12.2017 at 10:33

Written by Kingjim, 03.12.2017 at 06:36

Written by Google, 03.04.2015 at 09:27

Kids

was to lazy to cut the right part of the song D

Gay song

haha didnt expect anything else from you ...
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
22.03.2018 - 00:16

04.04.2015 < 3/22/2018 < Good pc not fixed
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
19.06.2018 - 08:23
LMAO
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word