Get Premium to hide all ads
06.09.2011 - 08:12
You know how we have Top players in day/week/month on home page, it would be cool if there is Top coalitions ranking, based on won SP by all member overall in that day/week/month.
I know there are more important things to do (like coalition's inactivity!) but it would be still cool.
06.09.2011 - 10:27
Best is Solunae Penticus though
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
06.09.2011 - 15:58
Hmm, bite me can compete with solunae. not to mention semper fi who are extremely inactive.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
06.09.2011 - 16:55
BiteMe is far too inactive to do anything, they might as well just disband since they are dead. (I mean, even their training cln is dead)

really Solstrand was the only thing that made them decent and active.

and no; semper fi does not even compare to solunae.
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

08.09.2011 - 19:32
MarcJr? Gigglin? Mufasa?

Great players
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
08.09.2011 - 21:27
Written by Fruit, 06.09.2011 at 16:55

Marcjr. one the beta tourney.
Gigglin has beaten everybody.
HeyI would distract you while Specter just annihilates you all.

If Semper fi were active still, they would be the best by a long shot.
08.09.2011 - 21:30
Written by Garde, 08.09.2011 at 21:27

If you didn't know already, beta skill was dictated by everyone else being worse (if you need proof, look at vafika). Everyone is much better now and they are quite average at best compared to most players now, even the great Ironail has been losing to newer players.

If they were active still, they wouldn't compared to the now best players (most of solunae, and various others) as they have become the best from skill not from other players being bad due to the game being new like them.
----
Fruit is right

08.09.2011 - 21:32
Written by Fruit, 08.09.2011 at 21:30

If you didn't know already, beta skill was dictated by everyone else being worse (if you need proof, look at vafika). Everyone is much better now and they are quite average at best compared to most players now, even the great Ironail has been losing to newer players.

If they were active still, they wouldn't compared to the now best players (most of solunae, and various others) as they have become the best from skill not from other players being bad due to the game being new like them.

>Skill
>In Afterwind skill doesn't exist.
>All that matters is landmarks on the map, a better strategy, rushing/blocking and a head start.
08.09.2011 - 21:47
Written by Garde, 08.09.2011 at 21:32

>Skill
>All that matters is landmarks on the map, a better strategy, rushing/blocking and a head start.

perhaps for you, but not everyone is a faggot. Most people use marines in which you have to set up stealth attacks and time reinforcements or use expensive strategies that require thinking for how to get better income to support them. Making better walls in ways most people don't know how to (me and ironail p much) and varying starting strategies that will determine their expansion in game. All of these are different techniques that are different for each person; different techniques that are effective are in fact skill.

EDIT: also in CWs you have to have decent coordination to be successful, this requires COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
----
Fruit is right

08.09.2011 - 22:34
Written by Fruit, 08.09.2011 at 21:47

Written by Garde, 08.09.2011 at 21:32

>Skill

perhaps for you, but not everyone is a faggot. Most people use marines in which you have to set up stealth attacks and time reinforcements or use expensive strategies that require thinking for how to get better income to support them. Making better walls in ways most people don't know how to (me and ironail p much) and varying starting strategies that will determine their expansion in game. All of these are different techniques that are different for each person; different techniques that are effective are in fact skill.

EDIT: also in CWs you have to have decent coordination to be successful, this requires COMMUNICATION SKILLS.

Mmmm, i'm not trying to be a flamer here so I should apologize if you found my previous post rude- but what I don't get, is that me showing my opinion makes me a faggot? I thought me liking both genders made me a faggot? at least that's what i'm accustomed to, coming from you and you're friend's. Making better walls? You must be a wizard because last time I checked all you did is put 3 militia in a triangular formation around your city/point in which you wanted to protect- so why would I waste more troops on crazy walls when I could just stack them in my city for even better defense? Well, I guess it depends on the person and what they like best. And finally, I should note communication skills are definitely not my specialty I honestly am horrible having to work with other people, because I always screw up one way or another.
Back on topic, I think you run a fine clan but in my opinion and experience's, semper fi is simply the best. I've always admired their clan and I really wish they were still active, it would be fun to play a match with them haha.

SOLUNAE IS SIMPLY THE BEST BRO.
08.09.2011 - 22:54
Fruit will be unable to respond for a while.

If anyone else wants to have a discussion about the "best clan" please start a new thread. Also, please be polite to other players as you do it or you may join him.

This thread is for discussing Caulerpa's suggestion.
08.09.2011 - 23:15
08.09.2011 - 23:21
Written by Guest, 08.09.2011 at 23:15

I think everyone here except Caulerpa should be warned/muted for off-topic posting.

We could say the same about you
But Guest has already looked over this thread, I think we've all been warned already.
08.09.2011 - 23:30
Gard is correct, that was my warning to him, ironail and tophats, none of whom I expect will post off topic in this thread now.

Also, Fruit, if you attempt to get around the forum ban on your main account by posting on new throwaway accounts, I will just ban them from the forums too and increase the overall length. This is your only warning.
13.09.2011 - 15:56
Its a good idea!
but i guess there wont be much action seen if there wont be more cw´s...
i say more cw´s, but otherwise this could encourage coalitions to fight
10.10.2011 - 04:42
Caulerpa great idea!!!
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word