Get Premium to hide all ads
24.01.2011 - 05:28
Hello ,

One city in algeria ,Two cities in morroco ,it's a non sense ,north africa shouldn't be the desert that it is now ,playing those countries gives a huge disadvantage .

also ,this game looks realy promising .
24.01.2011 - 06:58
 Ivan (Admin)
Written by JesusLOL, 24.01.2011 at 05:28

One city in algeria ,Two cities in morroco ,it's a non sense ,north africa shouldn't be the desert that it is now ,playing those countries gives a huge disadvantage .

Umm... you are aware that most of it actually IS a desert, right? We can't just go placing big cities where there are none.
24.01.2011 - 07:57
I'm going to forward this to God, he really does need to rebalance the world.
24.01.2011 - 07:58
Some regions of the world are more valuable then others, ever stop to wonder why people stopped fighting over africa? Actually.. ever wonder why they never really fought over it to begin with? Cuz it's pretty well worthless. Especially the northern part, deserts, deserts everywhere. Your best bet is to focus on south/mid africa, and ignore northern africa.
24.01.2011 - 16:19

Hello ,

also ,this game looks realy promising .

Oh hey JesusLOL, i remember the game where you started in north africa.
More important strategically, is not allying with a player who united europe already and then backstab him with next to no units, that might cost you the game *winkwink*
27.01.2011 - 14:34
Written by Colt556, 24.01.2011 at 07:58

Actually.. ever wonder why they never really fought over it to begin with? Cuz it's pretty well worthless. Especially the northern part, deserts, deserts everywhere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_African_Campaign
27.01.2011 - 23:36
Written by sidjeqxd, 27.01.2011 at 14:34

Actually.. ever wonder why they never really fought over it to begin with? Cuz it's pretty well worthless. Especially the northern part, deserts, deserts everywhere.

Don't be a smart ass, they only fought in africa, not over it. They were fighting eachother in african territory yes, but they weren't fighting for control of africa for the sake of controlling africa. It really is a pretty worthless continent.
28.01.2011 - 15:16
Written by Colt556, 27.01.2011 at 23:36

Written by sidjeqxd, 27.01.2011 at 14:34

Don't be a smart ass, they only fought in africa, not over it. They were fighting eachother in african territory yes, but they weren't fighting for control of africa for the sake of controlling africa. It really is a pretty worthless continent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_(Nazism)#Plans_for_an_African_Colonial_Empire

"Hitler's overall intentions for the future organization of Africa divided it in three basic portions. The northern third was to be assigned to its Italian ally, while the central part would fall under German rule. The remaining southern sector would be controlled by a pro-Nazi Afrikaner state built on racial grounds."
28.01.2011 - 16:14
That still doesn't make africa valuable nor anybody wanted it. That's just Hitler wanting it cuz it had land and people, nothing of any actual importance. But I guess technically someone fought over it, doesn't change the fact that it's an entirely worthless continent.
31.01.2011 - 08:18
The goals of a black haired guy that was born in Austria, believed himself as a german and glorified the tale of the big blonde arian, while he was 1.70m short (and yep ... 1.70m is short) are not really adequate to judge about the economical worth of regions

Fact: Most of northern africa is covered in sand and rocks, economically nothing more than a big black hole, ever heard about the Sahel zone? It might not cover most of the northern part but is developing by desertification year by year . I don't like northern africa to be such a useless part of the country i nthe game but thats just how it is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahel
31.01.2011 - 09:16
Yes. My friends and I played africa only once. Never again, the only reason I ever take anything in africa is if I'm coming from america and need a foothold and europe is controlled by one person. Other then that, don't take it, ever, even controlling all of it isn't that good. Start in Russia, is much better.
02.02.2011 - 22:12
Written by Ivan, 24.01.2011 at 06:58

Umm... you are aware that most of it actually IS a desert, right? We can't just go placing big cities where there are none.

I lol'd so hard at that.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word