Get Premium to hide all ads

Original post

Posted by Google, 25.04.2015 - 09:55

Adopt-A-Newb

Want to learn the game? Need some experience? Tired of getting conquered?

If that describes YOU, then you're at the right place!

At the AtWar Adopt-A-Newb Center, we will try to help you as much as we can. We will assign you a mentor who will teach you the basics of the game, give some tips and tricks and answer any questions that pop in your mind.
You will be included in the community from the start, and have an advantage over the other, non-mentored newbies!

Benefits for the Adopted Newbies:

- Experience
- Protection
- Answers to Questions
- Someone to guide you through the game, making friends, and learning the game
- Possibly a place in an clan
- More knowledge
- A good start at the game!

Newbies
If you prefer a certain mentor, feel free to pm the mentor from the mentor-list. However, keep in mind that the mentors are not getting paid.
We would appreciate it if you could fill in the following form and post it on this topic so that we can assign you the ideal mentor!

Form for Newbies:
Quote:

Name:
Language preferred:
Timezone:
Experience (Optional):
Extra Info (Optional):

Becoming a Mentor
Want to help out the newbies? Or return the favour, which a mentor once did to you?
Do you love At-War, speak the English language fluently, and know every little detail about the game?
Then apply to become a mentor!

(In-Depth knowledge of the game is necessary)

Fill the following form out and PM it to Flaming Spaz/Google Chrome to be reviewed and possibly accepted:

Note: You MUST PM the form either on forums or on Skype(dod.g1). Posts in this or any other thread will be ignored.

Form for Mentors
Quote:

In game name (IGN)/Forum Name:
Experience:
Timezone (in GMT please):
Language(s) you could mentor in:
Why you want to be a mentor:
Why we should accept you as a mentor:
Extra Info:

List of current mentors:
Google Chrome (Unavailable)
Here (Unavailable)
El Diablo (Unavailable)
Croat (Unavailable)
Clovis1122
Flaming Spaz
Sator
Andertes
Pentation
Eagle
Soldier001
Acquiesce
Heat Check
Collapse
Armored Core
Oldschool
Glory_of_allyfagg - Active
The_Whitness - Active

Mentors, please notify Flaming Spaz or Google Chrome in case you go on vacation, or can't mentor (temporarily or permanently) for any reasons at all.

Testimonies

"Thanks for the adopt a noob program, I'm enjoying this game WAY more than I would be if you had not started helping me out."
-Prometheus

"The adopt-a-newb program is what every complex game should have to help newer players! I'm learning a lot with it and being able to improve my game to another level easier and faster."
-Brmaniac

Made by Flaming Spaz and Google Chrome
15.07.2015 - 21:27
Written by Google, 06.07.2015 at 08:49

Written by silver99, 06.07.2015 at 08:28

Name: Silver99
Language preferred: German, English
Timezone: Central European Summer Time - GMT+2 (Germany)
Experience (Optional): Rank 5, started playing Atwar something like one month ago with friends j4f (registered account in December 2014 though)
Extra Info (Optional): - - -

Assigned to acquiesce. He will notify you as soon as he can.

Update; Ascquince is leaving the AAN Program. El Diablo (Sultan of Swing) will take his place.
23.07.2015 - 16:47
Quote:

Ethaviselle V.Dnes - 16:01 Mentor request

Name: Ethaviselle V.

Language preferred - English or spanish, either are fine.

Timezone = GMT -4:30

Experience: I have played before, but I stopped playing for a year.
I made it up to rank 5 on my main account, but upon coming back i find that
I barely remember how to 3-man wall and no other country to play than Relentless attack Turkey
on eu+. I remember playing CW with evoL once and I learned fast, hopefully I will again?

Assigned to Heat Check.
24.07.2015 - 06:35
Updated.

Sorry for taking so long. Please PM me if you are a part of this program and are not listed above.
----
10.08.2015 - 14:37
Name: Shawsey

Language preferred: English

Timezone: AUS (I am on mostly on your times, though.)

Experience (Optional): I have moderate experience, basic things such as building walls, basic knowledge to strategies such as PD or Blitz, little 3v3 experience as UK, basic movement skills (which units to merge to increase distance ect.) and basic long-term gameplay skills.

Extra Info (Optional): I have returned a while ago, i lost most of my contacts and i have grown considerably attached to RP games, Scenarios and avoiding the proper gameplay of using the original World Map. I wish to get more skillfull so i can actually be the rank i am already am. I am motivated for this and willing to listen and take notes. I've been reading strategies and how to start on the guides here but it doesn't mean i know the enemy, what they're planning and even so i might just easily fall into their trap time and time over again. I've gotten sick of being beaten by people of average skill. I hope someone will be able to Adopt me.
13.08.2015 - 23:16
Written by Maybe, 10.08.2015 at 14:37

Assigned to Clovis1122. Your mentor will notify you shortly.
19.08.2015 - 17:30
Name:Black_Swans
Language preferred:English
Timezone:UTC+1
Experience (Optional):I know something I want to learn a lot
Extra Info (Optional):
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

21.08.2015 - 13:23
Written by Black Swans, 19.08.2015 at 17:30

Extra Info (Optional):

Assigned o sultan of swing. Your mentor will notify you shortly.
----
21.08.2015 - 15:26
Written by Flaming Spaz, 21.08.2015 at 13:23

Extra Info (Optional):

I want to get beter not worse
----

22.08.2015 - 12:30
Written by Black Swans, 21.08.2015 at 15:26

Written by Flaming Spaz, 21.08.2015 at 13:23

Extra Info (Optional):

I want to get beter not worse

Then please inform me about whom you want to be your mentor through PM.
Thank you.
----
27.08.2015 - 06:00
Hi, this would be really great, hope I'm not too late!

Name: mrtto
Language preferred: English, German
Experience (Optional): 9 games or so, but many of them I didn't finish because they froze stuff like that. I now the general mechanics I think but I really lack knowledge when it comes to efficient expanding; how many of which units to produce and when etc...
Extra Info (Optional):
27.08.2015 - 06:14
Written by mrtto, 27.08.2015 at 06:00

Hi, this would be really great, hope I'm not too late!

Name: mrtto
Language preferred: English, German
Experience (Optional): 9 games or so, but many of them I didn't finish because they froze stuff like that. I now the general mechanics I think but I really lack knowledge when it comes to efficient expanding; how many of which units to produce and when etc...
Extra Info (Optional):

I got him
----

27.08.2015 - 22:42
Soldier is very much AFK.

I would like to be added to mentor and newb list if possible please? Maybe a seasoned pro could mentor me and I could mentor a r6-7 or something?.. will fill the forms out once I know if I can do both
----
28.08.2015 - 11:51
Written by Phoenix, 27.08.2015 at 22:42

Soldier is very much AFK.

I would like to be added to mentor and newb list if possible please? Maybe a seasoned pro could mentor me and I could mentor a r6-7 or something?.. will fill the forms out once I know if I can do both

Sure, sounds good
06.09.2015 - 19:51
Name: PanzerKompanie
Timezone: EST
Experience: Basic things such as walling, I need to learn strategies though.
Extra Info: ayy lmao
----
Your everyday friendly noob/Tiger II driver
06.09.2015 - 23:35
Written by PanzerKompanie, 06.09.2015 at 19:51

Name: PanzerKompanie
Timezone: EST
Experience: Basic things such as walling, I need to learn strategies though.
Extra Info: ayy lmao

Assigned to Phoenix, your mentor will notify you shortly
16.09.2015 - 17:26
Name: FatElvis
Language: Engrish
Timezone: It's time to get ill! (EST)
Exp: Level 5....it's just a number.....it's all about the motion of the ocean. Am I right?
Extra Info: Sex crazed and retard strong. I'm a hunk of burning love. I have several STDs that I am willing to share in exchange for sexual favors. If you choose to mentor me, chances are good that I will call you a cunt, smack your ass, and pull your hair. Fair deal? Hell no! I'm used to being paid for this. However, I like it here. It's nicer than jail. I think I'll stay. I'd like very much to be a part of this little community, but I have much to learn about your ways. I done learned me most of my letters and I can read at a grade 2 level........making me overqualified for most aspects of this game. My ATs are fueled by virgin queefs and my tanks are made of Valyrian steel. Thus far, I have learned that most of the abbreviations used on the forums do not mean what I thought they did....which has lead to some very kinky sex. Come rub me the wrong way. I promise to salivate if you ring my bell!
----
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet......
16.09.2015 - 19:13
Written by FatElvis, 16.09.2015 at 17:26

Name: FatElvis
Language: Engrish
Timezone: It's time to get ill! (EST)
Exp: Level 5....it's just a number.....it's all about the motion of the ocean. Am I right?
Extra Info: Sex crazed and retard strong. I'm a hunk of burning love. I have several STDs that I am willing to share in exchange for sexual favors. If you choose to mentor me, chances are good that I will call you a cunt, smack your ass, and pull your hair. Fair deal? Hell no! I'm used to being paid for this. However, I like it here. It's nicer than jail. I think I'll stay. I'd like very much to be a part of this little community, but I have much to learn about your ways. I done learned me most of my letters and I can read at a grade 2 level........making me overqualified for most aspects of this game. My ATs are fueled by virgin queefs and my tanks are made of Valyrian steel. Thus far, I have learned that most of the abbreviations used on the forums do not mean what I thought they did....which has lead to some very kinky sex. Come rub me the wrong way. I promise to salivate if you ring my bell!

i would definately mentor you if i was still active in game. we could do kinky stuff. However i do not have the time anymore, i advise you to pm laochra. tell him khal sent you and you aspire to be the best potato there is
----
16.09.2015 - 20:01
Sing me in as mentor
----

16.09.2015 - 22:44
So....This got weird for me. I don't much know what an alt is, but since those comments got deleted, I'm thinking that it's derogatory in some way. You all seem very nice and I thank you for responding so quickly, but I'm just going to continue doing my own thing. I am my own potato! Cheers your cunts!
----
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet......
16.09.2015 - 22:57
Timezone: East usa timezone
Experience: walling in sea,rewalling, sea walling, merging unit to give extra range, turn-blocking.Have brain but need smarter brain.
Extra Info: make me perfect please
----
Hi
28.09.2015 - 09:53
Written by Zenith, 28.09.2015 at 07:35

Name: Powderkeg
Timezone: (EST)
Experience (Optional): I have only been playing for a few months. My biggest problem is fitting everything I need to do in 4 minutes.
Extra Info (Optional): I am very teachable.

Assigned to Commamdo Eagle.
He will notify you shortly.
28.09.2015 - 12:14
Written by Zenith, 28.09.2015 at 10:03

Uh oh...:P

Is there a problem?
28.09.2015 - 13:04
Written by Zenith, 28.09.2015 at 12:37

He is from VS right? And we also had a disagreement in the past. I don't know if he is still mad or if he forgot about it

Well you might find a better person in this user then you did before. Give it a shot, and if it doesn't work out let me know.
28.09.2015 - 13:16
Written by Google, 28.09.2015 at 13:04

Written by Zenith, 28.09.2015 at 12:37

He is from VS right? And we also had a disagreement in the past. I don't know if he is still mad or if he forgot about it

Well you might find a better person in this user then you did before. Give it a shot, and if it doesn't work out let me know.

Lol just remove me from this mentoring thing. Unnecessary drama
----

28.09.2015 - 14:11
Written by Zenith, 28.09.2015 at 13:21

So now what? lol...

Reassigned to Armored Core....
06.10.2015 - 22:17
Make me a mentor and give me PowderKeg and PuffingPrie
----
06.10.2015 - 22:25
 Puf
Name: Puffing
Timezone: Pacific
Experience (Optional): Played a little bit.
07.10.2015 - 08:13
Written by Puf, 06.10.2015 at 22:25

Name: Puffing
Timezone: Pacific
Experience (Optional): Played a little bit.

Assigned to |The_witness|
Your mentor will contact you shortly.
07.10.2015 - 20:31
Name: brmaniac
Timezone: GMT -3 (Brazil)
Experience (Optional): just played some games so far
07.10.2015 - 20:47
Written by brmaniac, 07.10.2015 at 20:31

Name: brmaniac
Timezone: GMT -3 (Brazil)
Experience (Optional): just played some games so far

Also assigned to the whitness.

He will notify you shortly.
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word