Get Premium to hide all ads
21.09.2011 - 13:24

Scheduling matches
When the tournament starts, you have to play against all opponents in your group. Every week you play 1 round/match. If you have 4teams in total in your group, there will be 3 game weeks and 1 week for schedulings that didn't work out. The groupstage will end then after 4 weeks. The same will happen to the knock-out round, one match per week. You have to arrange the matches yourselve with the opponent you are playing against. When you think you can't arrange a date/time, PM me so i will arrange a date and time for you. If a team is unavailable for the first 2 matches, it will be disqualified and replaced by a reserve team (if available).

Matches rules:
Game Type: Teams (2)
Map: Europe+
Turn duration: 3mins (2 if both teams agree on it, default is 3)
Starting funds: 10k
Maximum players: 4
Joining until week: 0
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 1
+100 cities: On
Allow rejoining: Off
Additional rule: First turnblocking (rushing) is NOT allowed. No attacks on enemy in the first turn at all (also not with more units). Doing this in the game will lead in a automaticly loss for that match.
Note: 1 player can play for just 1 team. If there are players with serval accounts; you can enter the tournament with just one of them. Entering the tournament with more accounts will lead in disqualification with all accounts.

Reporting your score
When you have played your match, upload your score in the topic of your group (every group will have it's own topic). No screenshot = no match!
IMPORTANT:
- Make a screenshot that will show who is the winner, but also; The SP count of both side's. If 3 teams will end up with the same amount of wins; the winner is decided by total SP score!
- When your enemy cheated (by attacking in the first turn for example); make a screenshot of that happening, and also put that in the forum.

Names of the players in this group:
Bam Lee: sificvoid and learster
YDWHYLBSWKYP: kasap and KonstantinPats
PWNHAMMER: TopHats and The Father
best_of_israel: AR11 and arik_g123
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
21.09.2011 - 13:51
I would like to play on saturday morning or afternoon, GMT+1 time.
21.09.2011 - 15:29
I'm pretty much free to play whenever, tho I prefer later at night ~20 - 1am and I'm GMT +2
Not sure about Kasap yet.
26.09.2011 - 18:15
Whenever u guys and your partner are both online pm me and we will play
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
30.09.2011 - 09:01
 AR11
We r GMT+3 and we can play evry evening
30.09.2011 - 13:22
 AR11
First game:
best_of_israel won
30.09.2011 - 21:46
Nice, best_of_israel. Another surprise win on this tournament. gz
30.09.2011 - 22:19
Good job winning guys!
I like how everything is on the right, looks so funny.
01.10.2011 - 03:51
Funny and annoying at the same time

gz for win guys ^^
01.10.2011 - 05:10
 AR11
Hahaha tnx guys
02.10.2011 - 05:20
Written by AR11, 30.09.2011 at 13:22

First game:
best_of_israel won

-Warning-
Spreak in private or just english please!
02.10.2011 - 08:07
 AR11
They left the game when we spoke in hebrew,so it was only me and arik that sew the messege...
06.10.2011 - 16:29
Congrats Best_of_Israel!!!
17.10.2011 - 11:22
- Both Bam Lee and YDWHYLBSWKYP did not have played 1 game, although we are running this tournament for 4weeks now. I know it's hard to schedule, but we can't wait until Christmas. You both will have until 24October to play at least one of your matches (i've send you a private message both). If you didn't play it, you are both out of the tournament.

- PWNHAMMER and best_of_israel will have until 31 October to play at least 1 match, since they already played 1 match. You won't get another day (banned or not). If you didn't play before 31 October, you are also out of this tournament. I also send you a private message.

If one of your teams are not able to schedule a match (because the opponent is never there and is not replying on a PM), contact me.
----
21.10.2011 - 21:35
Yo Dawg We Heard You Like Batman So We Killed Your Parents team has been having some serious timing issues and I'm not all too sure we can solve this.

We did actually play a game vs Bam Lee some time ago but agreed on it being a friendly one, as it took place a day before whatever-day-it-was-the-tournament-started. I did however take a screenshot of that game's score and have just sent learster a PM asking if it would be okay with them to use the results of that game as our match (if it's okay with the jury)
23.10.2011 - 05:53
I received all your messages:
- YDWHYLBSWKYP is online a lot, but unable to schedule. I will give you one extra week since i know you're not inactive. You have until 31Ocotber, try to schedule a match by then.
- Bam Lee had scheduled 2 dates with best_of_israel but best_of_israel didn't show up. Therefor i will give 1 extra week for Bam Lee, you also have until 31Ocotber.
- The ultimatum date for best_of_israel will not change (31 October), since they didn't show up.
- PWNHAMMER will get one more week, since they are also active and because i've given one more week to the other teams in this group; you will have until 7November.

To all teams: I know you are all active and online a lot of times, so it doesn't seem to difficult to schedule a match. I've given you all a opportunity to get your matches done. Please, play your games!
----
31.10.2011 - 04:28
Guys,
Except for PWNHAMMER, The ultimatum for playing your games ends today. Still no games is played, so i could remove this group entirely. Come on guys, why are you not scheduling?

This is what i'm gonna do:
From 2November until 10November i'm off. If i return on 10November: All the teams should have played at least 2 matches then. If not, i will remove all the teams that didn't play 2 matches, and the other teams (if any) will automaticly pass to the next round. If neither of you played 2 matches on 10November, i will remove this group entirely. This really is my last warning, and your last chance.
----
31.10.2011 - 15:20
Team: PWNHAMMER (TopHats and The Father) have been removed from the tournament.
----
07.11.2011 - 12:59
To get this tournament playing a bit faster, the gamerules will be changed to Casual (for groupstage only!)
- The games will be created on Friday 11November.
- All remaining teams that needs to play their matches can join these games, with the password that they will recieve in their AW inbox.
- It will be 24hours for each turn
- Joining the game is possible until week 3 (so you have 3 turns/days to join the game). If you didn't join by then, the game is lost automaticly
- If just 1 player of a team joins, he/she is allowed to try a 2v1. The game is only lost, when both players of 1 team don't show up
- As i need to create the game, i will join in 'Iceland' and will leave the game once all person's are in the game.
- Not reading this message in time, is no excuse and will also lead to a loss.

Any questions? Ask me! I think this will take to the end of the month (tops) to finally finish the groupstage.
----
07.11.2011 - 13:39
Great idea!
11.11.2011 - 05:55
Casual games for this group has been created. A message to all players with the passwords are sent.

IMPORTANT:
- When joining the game, make sure you join the right team! The teamnames are shown when you click the 'Join game' button.
- Don't give this password to anyone, except when all players are in the game. Or when the max joining weeks (5) have passed.
- The game will be created by me, so you will miss week0. Therefor, the game will start in week1 and you have no reinforcements until week 5. Joining the game soon can have some advantages.
----
15.11.2011 - 17:12
So I single handedly "beat" Best_of_Israel :b

However, I haven't seen my team mate in ages and in case YDWHYLBSWKYP does get to continue on the tournament, would it be possible to replace kasap?
16.11.2011 - 06:12
We didn't even played
16.11.2011 - 12:43
@arik_g123: Why didn't you play the game?
@Konstantin: If kasap is unable to play in the next round, i will allow you to get another partner that plays with you.

Score has been submitted.
----
16.11.2011 - 12:57
We beat Best of Isreal too, because they didn't play.
16.11.2011 - 15:57
Ok. The game between Bam Lee and YDWHYLBSWKYP will decide who get's first and second places.
----
17.11.2011 - 09:22
17.11.2011 - 10:23
Ok, thanks for playing guys, i will close this topic.

Bam Lee ended first, YDWHYLBSWKYP second. Both of you are added to the knock-out round.

I see you played a 1v1. Remember:i will not allow this in the knockout finals. If your teammate is inactive most of time, you have a chance to get someone else to your team. See the knockout topic for more info.
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word