Get Premium to hide all ads
21.09.2011 - 13:25

Scheduling matches
When the tournament starts, you have to play against all opponents in your group. Every week you play 1 round/match. If you have 4teams in total in your group, there will be 3 game weeks and 1 week for schedulings that didn't work out. The groupstage will end then after 4 weeks. The same will happen to the knock-out round, one match per week. You have to arrange the matches yourselve with the opponent you are playing against. When you think you can't arrange a date/time, PM me so i will arrange a date and time for you. If a team is unavailable for the first 2 matches, it will be disqualified and replaced by a reserve team (if available).

Matches rules:
Game Type: Teams (2)
Map: Europe+
Turn duration: 3mins (2 if both teams agree on it, default is 3)
Starting funds: 10k
Maximum players: 4
Joining until week: 0
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 1
+100 cities: On
Allow rejoining: Off
Additional rule: First turnblocking (rushing) is NOT allowed. No attacks on enemy in the first turn at all (also not with more units). Doing this in the game will lead in a automaticly loss for that match.
Note: 1 player can play for just 1 team. If there are players with serval accounts; you can enter the tournament with just one of them. Entering the tournament with more accounts will lead in disqualification with all accounts.

Reporting your score
When you have played your match, upload your score in the topic of your group (every group will have it's own topic). No screenshot = no match!
IMPORTANT:
- Make a screenshot that will show who is the winner, but also; The SP count of both side's. If 3 teams will end up with the same amount of wins; the winner is decided by total SP score!
- When your enemy cheated (by attacking in the first turn for example); make a screenshot of that happening, and also put that in the forum.

Names of the players in this group:
Semper Fudge: halaband and Mufasa
: ) BYZANTIA : ): Aristosseur and fruit
bierteam: koning stefan and eppie
Turnblocked Girls can't say no: ncm. and Barrymore
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
21.09.2011 - 13:39
To every other team in this pool, get a time and we'll probably make it (would be much easier in GMT evenings-nights).
23.09.2011 - 13:32
Promonex not online for 2 days, fallen heroes not online for 3 days, eppie not online for 2 days...
23.09.2011 - 14:28
You have 1week for every match ..don't worry. Maybe you can send them a private message.
----
25.09.2011 - 16:43
The Underdogs have withdrawn from the tournament and will be replaced by: "Turnblocked Girls can't say no" (ncm. and Barrymore). Good luck!
----
01.10.2011 - 16:15
Whow fuck, totally missed the start of this thing! Yeah, I'm still in, just had an overly busy week.
01.10.2011 - 20:35
02.10.2011 - 13:16
: ) BYZANTIA : ) strong

800th post.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
02.10.2011 - 22:35
 Mofo
Okay when do you want to do this?
03.10.2011 - 09:10
I see you're Canadian and of Canadian times I only know the far western one which is -10 hours from me and coincides with Fruit's Californian; if it is so I think we should be available most times past your 1 pm.
Also if you are in eastern Canada, you're -6 from me so we can try at 3pm and later your time. Your partner is German so his times are -1 from me and you can figure out the difference from you.
03.10.2011 - 22:31
 Mofo
I'm eastern
03.10.2011 - 22:57
So it rests on promonex and you to find a time.
06.10.2011 - 12:54
Eej!

sorry it's quite late, but when can you all play against us? we live in GMT+1
for us it's best to play in our evening! thanks

greetz
06.10.2011 - 17:46
Noncompliance
Account deleted
I am vacating Turnblocked Girls as, after considering it all, it was a Barry-NCM group and the former has left AW.
06.10.2011 - 17:53
I will give both Turnblocked Girls and : ) BYZANTIA : ) the chance of replying before 10october (to me in private, or in this topic) since all accounts seems to have been deleted. If there is no reply on 10october; both of the teams are out. In that case: Semper Fudge and bierteam will play against each other for first and second place.

To all other groups: No changes, just play your games. The tournament will continue!
----
07.10.2011 - 02:45
It's real sad to know Barrymore has left Afterwind...

I hope he decides to come back...

Interesting situation here in Poule B ... Would the present players be interested in adding more teams if 2 teams leave the Poule... Can we still get more teams for the tournament, Hug?
10.10.2011 - 00:39
 Mofo
Yeah Semper Fudge is still in, we will just play bierteam
17.10.2011 - 11:10
- "Turnblocked Girls can't say no" have been removed from the tournament. All the opponents get a 1-0 win score against them.

- Both Semper and bierteam did not have played 1 game, although we are running this tournament for 4weeks now. I know it's hard to schedule, but we can't wait until Christmas. You both will have until 24October to play at least one of your matches (i've send you a private message both). If you didn't play it, you are both out of the tournament.

- ": ) BYZANTIA : )" will have until 31 October to play at least 1 match, since they already played 1 match. You won't get another day (banned or not). If you didn't play before 31 October, you are also out of this tournament. I also send you a private message.

If one of your teams are not able to schedule a match (because the opponent is never there and is not replying on a PM), contact me.
----
19.10.2011 - 16:50
If semper and bierteam get removed byzantia doesn't have anyone to play.
----
Written by Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Written by tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

23.10.2011 - 05:30
I received a messages from every team in this group. It looks like there are still problems with scheduling matches.
- bierteam sent me a message they had a date with Semper Fudge, that didn't show up.
- Mufasa (Semper Fudge) has troubles with his teammate and wants to replace him.
- Fruit (BYZANTIA) is not able to play, since Aristo has still a ban.

Since i want this tournament to continue fast, i will do the following:
- Mufasa can replace his teammate (halaband: http://afterwind.com/users/profile.php?user_id=20841)
- Semper Fudge needs to schedule another match with bierteam (i will give you one extra week, until 31October for that). If Semper Fudge does not show up again or is unable to schedule, bierteam is the winner of that match.
- I will give 1extra week for BYZANTIA, so they will have until 7November to play at least one match. Fruit: Try to schedule a date already, so you do not have problems with that when Aristo is back. If you didn't play a match by then, you are disqualified and Semper Fudge and bierteam will play for second and first place in the group.

Any questions or problems, PM me.
----
25.10.2011 - 20:26
I've sent PMs to both teams for arranging the fight, hopefully they respond.
----
Fruit is right

31.10.2011 - 04:35
To all teams in this group:
I'm being very tired of this group. Everyone is blaming each other for not responding, or not being active. Still no games have been played, in more then 6weeks.

This is what i'm gonna do:
From 2November until 10November i'm off. If i return on 10November: All the teams should have played at least 2 matches then. If not, i will remove all the teams that didn't play 2 matches, and the other teams (if any) will automaticly pass to the next round. If neither of you played 2 matches on 10November, i will remove this group entirely. This really is my last warning, and your last chance.

I know lot's of you are active, so playing each other shoudn't be impossible.
----
05.11.2011 - 20:52
We arranged a time with halaband to be on, it was 1 am Aristo's time and about 3pm my time, It was set for 7pm eastern and halaband has not been on for 9 hours at time of writing this, however mufasa has. the scheduled time was 3 hours ago, so pretty sure he is not showing up. We tried :3
----
Fruit is right

06.11.2011 - 20:31

^this is halaband wall glitching during the game to kill aristosseur.
----
Fruit is right

07.11.2011 - 12:57
To get this tournament playing a bit faster, the gamerules will be changed to Casual (for groupstage only!)
- The games will be created on Friday 11November.
- All remaining teams that needs to play their matches can join these games, with the password that they will recieve in their AW inbox.
- It will be 24hours for each turn
- Joining the game is possible until week 3 (so you have 3 turns/days to join the game). If you didn't join by then, the game is lost automaticly
- If just 1 player of a team joins, he/she is allowed to try a 2v1. The game is only lost, when both players of 1 team don't show up
- As i need to create the game, i will join in 'Iceland' and will leave the game once all person's are in the game.
- Not reading this message in time, is no excuse and will also lead to a loss.

Any questions? Ask me! I think this will take to the end of the month (tops) to finally finish the groupstage.
----
07.11.2011 - 12:58
Btw,
Score of the match between Semper Fudge and Byzantia have been submitted!
----
08.11.2011 - 17:40
08.11.2011 - 17:48
Score submitted,: ) BYZANTIA : ) is the second team for quaterfinals (check the 'finals forum'). The last match in this group will be Semper vs bierteam. The winner of that match is second in this group and also though to the finals.
----
11.11.2011 - 06:02
Casual games for the last game in this group has been created. A message to all players with the passwords are sent.

IMPORTANT:
- When joining the game, make sure you join the right team! The teamnames are shown when you click the 'Join game' button.
- Don't give this password to anyone, except when all players are in the game. Or when the max joining weeks (5) have passed.
- The game will be created by me, so you will miss week0. Therefor, the game will start in week1 and you have no reinforcements until week 5. Joining the game soon can have some advantages.
----
16.11.2011 - 16:56
Both bierteam and Semper did not enter the tournament game (not even 1 player). Therefor i will disqualify both teams, as it should be unfair to let one of them go trough without winning one match. Also Turnblocked girls where already out, so we have just one team from this group that will go on the the knockout finals.

More information about the 'other' team that will be in the tournament finals, will be in the general 2v2 tournament topic. Probably it will be a the best team that ended op as 3rd in a group, still is active and is willing to play.

Also this topic has now been closed.

--EDIT--

Message from Mufasa: "I clearly showed up for the casual game you created and I was the only person who was there. My partner Halaband also wanted to join but he couldn't be on my team because no one from bierteam showed up."

I'm sorry: bierteam is out, semper is to the next round.
----
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Terms of service | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Join us on

Spread the word